Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weather Wars Over Florida-2400 Lightning Bolts In 10 Minutes Eyewitness Count

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weather Wars Over Florida-2400 Lightning Bolts In 10 Minutes Eyewitness Count Empty
PostSubject: Weather Wars Over Florida-2400 Lightning Bolts In 10 Minutes Eyewitness Count   Weather Wars Over Florida-2400 Lightning Bolts In 10 Minutes Eyewitness Count I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 6:48

(Before It's News)
Weather Wars Over Florida-2400 Lightning Bolts In 10 Minutes Eyewitness Count Top-alerts
In response to an article posted concerning the”pop up” storms? Really? Try “WARFARE”! Right over our heads. Here in North Central Florida last night…there was a storm moving east to west at 5 miles pr hour..after going through about 30 min of this i contacted a friend 15 miles east…who never got the storm. From that point on she counted 2400 bolts of lightning in 10 min. Which was easy to spot from her place. Steve..on Sun i was in a short lived lightning storm also..and distinctly heard the sound of an organic machine being hit..if youve ever heard it youll know…ive heard it twice now. They are attacking us with storms..sure…these storms and chem spray is also cover for the battles that we are not meant to see. Peace be with you..
http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=443

Jun 25, 2013
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1