Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To America With Love From Chuck Missler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

To America With Love From Chuck Missler  Empty
PostSubject: To America With Love From Chuck Missler    To America With Love From Chuck Missler  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 am

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

To America With Love From Chuck Missler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: To America With Love From Chuck Missler    To America With Love From Chuck Missler  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:49 am

Interesting that he mentioned O recently signed Executive Order 13603. Wonder what Executive Order 13666 is gonna be?

Ok so I'm wondering what's in Romans 1:18-32 that he mentioned.

Loving this Biblia.com thing. Just click on the little blue "More" button and you can pick which translation you want. 

Tried to cut and paste but that didn't work too well.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

To America With Love From Chuck Missler
Page 1 of 1