Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marco Rubio Hopes UFOs Are Aliens, Not Advanced Chinese Craft

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Marco Rubio Hopes UFOs Are Aliens, Not Advanced Chinese Craft Empty
PostSubject: Marco Rubio Hopes UFOs Are Aliens, Not Advanced Chinese Craft   Marco Rubio Hopes UFOs Are Aliens, Not Advanced Chinese Craft I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 9:19 am

August 7, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor

Marco Rubio Hopes UFOs Are Aliens, Not Advanced Chinese Craft Moonufo

Florida Senator Marco Rubio said he hopes that UFOs are extraterrestrials and not advanced Chinese aircraft. In a July 16 interview with CBS reporter Jim DeFede about a range of topics, including the government’s Covid-19 response and the possible existence of extraterrestrial life. “We have things flying over our military bases and places where we’re conducting military exercises and we don’t know what it is and it isn’t ours,” Rubio said… 

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Marco Rubio Hopes UFOs Are Aliens, Not Advanced Chinese Craft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Rubio Hopes UFOs Are Aliens, Not Advanced Chinese Craft   Marco Rubio Hopes UFOs Are Aliens, Not Advanced Chinese Craft I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:10 pm

I'm taking Rubio's words as a hint for the 'thinking man or woman' among us.

And in the news, https://www.foxnews.com/science/uae-mars-launch-hope-orbiter-red-planet

UAE makes Mars launch, sends Hope orbiter to the Red Planet

The United Arab Emirates launched a historic mission to Mars from an island off the coast of Japan Sunday.
The orbiter named Amal, or Hope, was launched from Japan’s Tanegashima Space Center at 5:58 p.m. ET Sunday atop a Mitsubishi Heavy Industries H2A rocket. Hope, which will analyze the Martian atmosphere but not land on the Red Planet, is the Arab world’s first interplanetary mission.
-------------------------
https://www.foxnews.com/science/nasas-curiosity-mars-rover-celebrates-8-years-red-planet

NASA’s Curiosity Mars rover celebrates 8 years on the Red Planet

The rover touched down on Mars’ Gale Crater on Aug. 5, 2012

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: