Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's the BEATLES-There's a Reason

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

It's the BEATLES-There's a Reason Empty
PostSubject: It's the BEATLES-There's a Reason   It's the BEATLES-There's a Reason I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 9:36 am

Some of us are particularly 'tuned in' (har har) to the prophetic nature of the music of our generation.
Not all the Beatles songs were commentary on current events, as many songs were.

Even though the "British Invasion" was already underway, nothing hit our shores like the Beatles.

Why through music?
In part because the industry itself is satanic-demonic.

And because it's been said, the demonic is required to announce their plans beforehand.

Music is a perfect conditioning tool.  It's implanted in your head before you know it.
And not the least of it is this title has been on my mind way too much for way too long.

Wonder if Snowden was singing this song.  Doubt it.
Written by Paul, it debuted on the "White Album" in 1968. Lyrics on screen.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: It's the BEATLES-There's a Reason   It's the BEATLES-There's a Reason I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 10:05 am

1968 and the cold war.  Reference frame: the Berlin Wall came down 9 November 1989.
I'll maybe do better on a historical timeline later.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Cold-War

Cold War, the open yet restricted rivalry that developed after World War II between the United States and the Soviet Union and their respective allies. The Cold War was waged on political, economic, and propaganda fronts and had only limited recourse to weapons. The term was first used by the English writer George Orwell in an article published in 1945 to refer to what he predicted would be a nuclear stalemate between “two or three monstrous super-states, each possessed of a weapon by which millions of people can be wiped out in a few seconds.” It was first used in the United States by the American financier and presidential adviser Bernard Baruch in a speech at the State House in Columbia, South Carolina, in 1947.
much more at link.

I'd take the article with a grain of salt, but signature dates are accurate.
----------------------------
And REVOLUTION  also from the White Album  1968

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: It's the BEATLES-There's a Reason   It's the BEATLES-There's a Reason I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 10:47 am

SEPTEMBER IN THE RAIN    first appeared in the 1937 film Melody For Two , which featured music written by Harry Warren and lyrics by Al Dubin.

So many more that seem to have a message.  Feel free to add.

The Beatles recorded a version of the 1937 song 'September In The Rain' during their ill-fated audition for Decca Records on 1 January 1962.  Decca did not sign them. (could one make a bigger mistake?)

I show it as released in '66, '67 and '68 as a B side single.  Theirs is a rock interpretation.
THIS has the words and is much nicer to hear.
Last line "THAT SEPTEMBER THAT BROUGHT THE PAIN" ( more interesting lyrics at the beginning)
Scripture laid over beginning  at 22 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV71mV1zttA

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the BEATLES-There's a Reason   It's the BEATLES-There's a Reason I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's the BEATLES-There's a Reason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: