Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RELIGIOUS STUDIES PROFESSOR TWEETS PLAN TO GO BACK IN TIME TO KILL JESUS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

RELIGIOUS STUDIES PROFESSOR TWEETS PLAN TO GO BACK IN TIME TO KILL JESUS Empty
PostSubject: RELIGIOUS STUDIES PROFESSOR TWEETS PLAN TO GO BACK IN TIME TO KILL JESUS   RELIGIOUS STUDIES PROFESSOR TWEETS PLAN TO GO BACK IN TIME TO KILL JESUS I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 8:57 pm

The world keeps getting stranger, I wonder if it is a sign of the times?

Quote :
Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey, after you left Egypt, how, undeterred by fear of Hashem, he surprised you on the march, when you were famished and weary, and cut down all the stragglers in your rear. Deuteronomy 25:17 (The Israel BibleTM)

by Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz | Aug 7, 2020 | Biblical News

RELIGIOUS STUDIES PROFESSOR TWEETS PLAN TO GO BACK IN TIME TO KILL JESUS Untitled-design-20

A Christmas nativity scene. (Shutterstock)

Timothy Snediker, a PhD student in the Department of Religious Studies at the University of Santa Barbara California, made a deeply disturbing Twitter post last week. Andrew Trask queried, “If you were dropped 2000 years back in time with nothing but the knowledge you have now- what would you do?” Snediker replied, “Easy. I would find and assassinate Jesus of Nazareth.”

He added, “Theologically speaking, it would be really important to get him before his calling and ministry begins, so that gives me roughly a decade to make it to Palestine, locate the man and make my move.”

Despite his many years of education, Snediker would be hard-pressed to find “Palestine” 2,000 years ago, or at any other point in history. To carry out his horrifying plan, Snediker would have had to ask for directions to Bethlehem in Judea. Even more perplexing was that many of the negative responses were anti-Semitic in nature, wrongly assuming that Snediker was Jewish.

It is interesting to note that the Religious Studies Department is a strong supporter of Black Lives Matter and the move to defund the police.“The Department of Religious Studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara stands in support of the protests for racial justice and police reform. Black lives matter.”

“We commonly hear that ‘The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic’,” the department statement reads. “This sentiment echoes in the national response to the current health crisis, where thousands and thousands have died and continue to die daily.”

Apparently the department’s concern for life does not extend to Jews living in Judea, no matter what the era.

In response to the social media storm following his thoughtless post, Snediker closed his Twitter account. Before deleting, he changed his profile bio to “Tim has repented, now he wants to save Jesus.”
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RELIGIOUS STUDIES PROFESSOR TWEETS PLAN TO GO BACK IN TIME TO KILL JESUS   RELIGIOUS STUDIES PROFESSOR TWEETS PLAN TO GO BACK IN TIME TO KILL JESUS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 8:52 am

Quoting the Colonel: The world keeps getting stranger, I wonder if it is a sign of the times?

I recognize the tongue in cheek.  You and I are on the same page. 

We've watched for so long, I hope we aren't numb to the signs.
RELIGIOUS STUDIES PROFESSOR TWEETS PLAN TO GO BACK IN TIME TO KILL JESUS Ee_WjPrWAAIknAJ?format=jpg&name=360x360

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: RELIGIOUS STUDIES PROFESSOR TWEETS PLAN TO GO BACK IN TIME TO KILL JESUS   RELIGIOUS STUDIES PROFESSOR TWEETS PLAN TO GO BACK IN TIME TO KILL JESUS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 9:27 am

insanity and reprobation make people say stuff like this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RELIGIOUS STUDIES PROFESSOR TWEETS PLAN TO GO BACK IN TIME TO KILL JESUS   RELIGIOUS STUDIES PROFESSOR TWEETS PLAN TO GO BACK IN TIME TO KILL JESUS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: