Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exposure in the Church

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Exposure in the Church Empty
PostSubject: Exposure in the Church   Exposure in the Church I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 7:26 am

All of these articles coming out are going to require vetting-we have an enemy.

But this one is well-documented:

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/08/jerry-falwell-jr-gives-slurred-apology-bizarre-excuse-naughty-pic/

Remember Chad Prather?  Look at him now.  I'll look for the story on him.

I think I have alot to say about all this...you want to talk about sex?  lol.
Sex and the 'church'?  And what the heck happened?? And WHY! 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Exposure in the Church   Exposure in the Church I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 8:19 am

Perry Stone.  One whose teachings I like, ran afoul recently for being 'inappropriate' with a couple female staff members.  
4th generation minister, preached his 1st sermon at 16. Married, 2 children, plus 1 young daughter who died. Obviously, born again, filled with the Spirit, an evangelist with gift of prophecy-which ARE right on!
That doesn't change.  And Perry is as Old and New Testament Biblically based as they come.
His son got in and out of a bad addiction.  The devil comes after the saved with a vengeance.
You can count on that.
He is also a Strong voice against abortion and lbgtq.  The devil hates him, to be sure.

https://www.charismanews.com/us/82184-evangelist-perry-stone-placed-on-sabbatical-asks-forgiveness-for-inappropriate-actions

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Exposure in the Church   Exposure in the Church I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 8:32 am

I already let a couple pretty outrageous stories slide by as they seemed to be isolated.  NOT ANYMORE!
I'll see if they come front and center again.  And I'm sure they'll be more if NOW is the time (as it seems to be).

Just remember that those who are carrying the stories are often those who are THRILLED to bash the church in any and every way.  So, caution.

The log and the gnat works here too.  Judge the deed, not the heart of another. 

AND, if you run a search for any relating information, be willing to dig, to reword, redefine your search, because the garbage is neck deep.

And looking for Bible info, preface any search with "BIBLE:_______"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exposure in the Church   Exposure in the Church I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exposure in the Church
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: