Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up Empty
PostSubject: Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up   Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Lots of Begley fans here, myself included.  Thought y'all might want to know about the Hagmann show tonight.  Starts at 5pm PST [8pm EST].

Meanwhile The Hagmanns were Pastor Begley's guest on his Coming Apocalypse radio show this morning. Link to the audio mp3 is at the bottom of this post.

LIVE:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/06/28/the-hagmann-hagmann-report

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/06/28/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Watch live video from hagmanns on www.justin.tv

Coming Apocalypse Show:  http://my.blogtalkradio.com/coming-apocalypse/2013/06/27/coming-apocalypse.mp3

Quote :
Doug and Joe Hagmann will be Pastor Paul Begley's guest as we discover the truth about Edward Snowden and the NSA. Also Drones in the FBI. NSA tracking American phone records, emails, and text messeages. Also New World Order on the rise.  Also TSA, Bengazie and Fast and Furious and the IRS scandals and more. Also DOMA (Denfense of Marriage Act) being overruled by the Supreme Court. Also Propistion 8 and Gay marriage in California. The Hagmanns will also update us on the Police raid and detainment of Doug Hagmann and will Doug tell us the rest of the "Secret Meeting" with the DHS source in Washington D.C. Also Egypt's President Mohammad Mursi hits his first year and it don't look good. Brazil, Turkey, Israel, Syria and more. These issues and bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. With your host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.

Last edited by researcher on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mp3 - fix linkings)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up   Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:49 am

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/06/28/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up   Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:42 am

Well, how was it? Can I have iced coffee while I listen? Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up   Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:09 pm

You tell me. I didn't get the link posted until this morning because I fell asleep and actually snoozed through until this morning so I haven't heard it yet. Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up   Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 pm

researcher wrote:
You tell me. I didn't get the link posted until this morning because I fell asleep and actually snoozed through until this morning so I haven't heard it yet. Sleep Sleep Sleep

Yay! I'm glad you got some sleep. I met a fella this week who had Hyper insomnia or something like that, I forgot exactly what he called it. He said either he couldn't sleep for long periods or he would sleep so long it harmed his body. Be glad you don't have that problem! Smile I sure am. Ok, I'll listen to it sometime today. Limbaugh is just too interesting at the moment. I know, I know, I said I was going to stop listening but the dude is right most of the time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up   Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pastor Paul Begley on Hagmann Tonight 27 June (Double Header 2 Shows) mp3 is up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: