Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2020_09_22 Steve Quayle on USA Watchdog – No Political Solution for a Spiritual Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_09_22 Steve Quayle on USA Watchdog – No Political Solution for a Spiritual Problem Empty
PostSubject: 2020_09_22 Steve Quayle on USA Watchdog – No Political Solution for a Spiritual Problem   2020_09_22 Steve Quayle on USA Watchdog – No Political Solution for a Spiritual Problem I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 8:23 am

No Political Solution for a Spiritual Problem

↑    ↑    ↑    ↑

He's right ya know!

https://usawatchdog.com/next-6-months-most-perilous-in-us-history-steve-quayle/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve Quayle and Greg Hunter of USA Watchdog – always an interesting combo.

Show Notes wrote:
Renowned radio host, filmmaker and book author Steve Quayle contends, says, “There are evil globalists and secret societies who want to set up the world for the Anti-Christ. Anti-Christ means in place of Christ.” Quayle contends, “This is what the globalists and elitists want. They want one world religion based on Satanism. They want a one world economy based on all digital, and then they want a one world government. Ladies and gentlemen, it’s forming before our eyes. The nation states must be overthrown.” Quayle also predicts, “America will endure a famine. I also have said this, the greatest migration in the U.S. history will take place for fresh water. It will be caused by drought, poisoning of the wells and earthquakes will fracture different areas and aquifers. . . .Don’t wait to panic. You don’t need to worry about toilet paper. You need to worry about nothing in your stomach.” As far as the November Election, Quayle says, “I think this is going to end up in the streets of America. I think Trump is going to win. I think it’s going to be contested. I see, prior to November 3rd, all hell breaking out. I said this 25 years ago, and I see us going into a civil war. . . . The idea that there is a political solution to a spiritual problem is baloney.” Join Greg Hunter as he talks to radio host, filmmaker and top selling author Steve Quayle as he talks about his upcoming video conference called “Final Warning, Brace for Impact.”

Length: 50 minutes

https://youtu.be/9cpzXyV3LnY

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2020_09_22 Steve Quayle on USA Watchdog – No Political Solution for a Spiritual Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: