Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Kennedy Jr. on tv on 5G

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr. on tv on 5G Empty
PostSubject: Robert Kennedy Jr. on tv on 5G   Robert Kennedy Jr. on tv on 5G I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 8:22 am

Oh boy.  He's on Daystar, one of the premier Christian channels on cable, and it ain't good.
His website is childrenshealthdefense.org.

He said Bill Gates is establishing a data collection center in Arizona to store every bit of info that's been collected on us all.   NOT the government..they have their own.
Unless they're paying Gates.  GATES.  I can't get over that.  The GATES OF HELL. 

AND, besides the documented dangers of 5G radiation, the switch to digital currency will enable them to turn off your ability to BUY AND SELL if you aren't conforming...
Then, the chip.
"They' were working non-stop installing 5G while we were on covid lockdown.

Too many people are unaware, even people in 'our' community, and have bought into the same trap of 'better living through science'.  
That statement is revolting to me.

I've said it, you may see it differently, but it sure works for me=
satan engineers!   He works by manipulating God's Creation till it isn't God's Creation any more.

And people are separated from Him and His Creation, TO THE POINT where there will be NO salvation for those who accept this FINAL SOLUTION.

Oh God...put me in sackcloth and give me a sign to carry..
There is NOTHING 'awake' about any of this!  

Here-let me engineer a disease, release the delivery system upon you, then sell you the cure.   That is the hamster wheel that runs the world. 

Always, always they force us to live within their fallen system, when God said,
"Come out of it".  
Well...If you come out of one place, you will be in 'another' place.  Learn to BE in that Set Apart place, where the Promises of God are Yes and Amen. 

If I could I would tear the whole thing down.  But I don't have to.  God's going to do that very thing.

Can we live IN IT, BUT NOT OF IT.  If we couldn't there would be no hope.
SET APART, ONTO GOD, is the END of victimization of the beast.

WHERE is your PEACE AND SAFETY-SECURITY?  In vaccines, in 5G?  
Well, you think, we can't escape 5G.  YES WE CAN!

Psalm 91:7
A thousand shall fall at thy side,
and ten thousand at thy right hand;
but it shall not come nigh thee.

The verse of the day:  Hebrews 10:35-36
Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

I'll work on the link to the program.  I only heard the end of it myself.

We know THE BETTER WAY, LORD.  Help us to walk in it, every day.

Is there a Gospel message in covid?  That the enemy brings these afflictions upon you, perhaps?  And the enemy profits in the 'cures'.
And God is relegated to the sidelines.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr. on tv on 5G   Robert Kennedy Jr. on tv on 5G I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 2:41 pm

Heated Vaccine Debate - Kennedy Jr. vs Dershowitz   July 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfnJi7yLKgE   1hr 18 mins

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr. on tv on 5G   Robert Kennedy Jr. on tv on 5G I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 10:12 pm

Trying to finish tying up dangling participles.

Here's an article on Kennedy's website re 5G,  (though some in his family apparently think he's missing the boat of vaccines...)
 https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-dangers-of-5g-to-childrens-health/

-------------------------------

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr. on tv on 5G   Robert Kennedy Jr. on tv on 5G I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Kennedy Jr. on tv on 5G
Page 1 of 1