Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clinton Foundation plus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Clinton Foundation plus Empty
PostSubject: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 7:32 pm

[ltr]Clinton Foundation partnered with DLA Piper and New Perimeter in East Africa[/ltr]

[ltr]New Perimeter worked with HIllarys State Department to fight HUMAN TRAFFICKING globally.[/ltr]
[ltr]Combatting human trafficking OR engaging in it and covering it up?[/ltr]

[ltr]https://www.newperimeter.com/our-work/access-to-justice/combating-human-trafficking.html[/ltr]

[ltr]https://www.clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/firm-commitment-legal-education-east-africa[/ltr]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 6:51 am

https://twitter.com/LWDoyleUSA/status/1245666392281677824   

Clinton Foundation plus 4pWibqgY_biggerFinancial Bounty Hunters USA
@LWDoyleUSA

Clinton Foundation Whistleblower Library: As our following grows, we welcome maintaining this ongoing 'library' at which you'll find much info/extensive links. Our only request? Please retweet/share this library far and wide. Armed with info, we can't/won't be beat. Let's roll:

Here's a thread reader on what they have so far:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1245666392281677824.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 9:42 am

Hillary Clinton's campaign Mgr. Robby Mook, planting the Russia collusion hoax.
Kindly RT Patriots

Video reveal: 
https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1311030611843461123

Hans Mahncke @HansMahncke

Here's the moment on July 24th, 2016, when Robby Mook planted the Russia collusion hoax. This is what started it all. As we just learned from 
[size=23]@DNI_Ratcliffe
, this was immediately followed by Hillary pushing the fabricated scandal that Trump was working with Russia.
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2020 7:51 am

From 2017, but same dirt.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 7:29 am

Clinton Foundation plus EjTkm8eXYAA3LYN?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 8:05 am

The detail in this is incredible:
Download and enlarge helps.  In the top window of light sits Epstein Island.

Clinton Foundation plus EjW61BxVcAEDEba?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 8:33 pm

OzReturns_
@OzReturns_
1h

It is TIME to turn the tables ladies and gents.

Start your engines!  Clinton Foundation plus 1f3c1

Quote Tweet Clinton Foundation plus YVceRI-w_normalPaul Sperry@paulsperry_
· 2h
BREAKING: Hillary Clinton approved plot to frame Trump over Russia day after the DNC Convention started and it was Clinton foreign policy aide Jake Sullivan who took the lead for campaign in spreading collusion hoax rumors about Trump-Russia links, Manafort & GOP Ukraine platform

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 8:38 pm

RUSSIAN HOAX!!!
CLINTON IS BUSTED!
Please be so kind to retweet this around the world.

TRUMP2020
TRUMP2024
TRUMP2028
TRUMP2032

Chanel Rion OAN

@ChanelRion
· 2h

Obama CIA Chief Brennan's declass'd notes show Hillary framed Trump with a toxic brew of fictional Russia ties.

Obama knew exactly what was happening.

As
@realDonaldTrump highlights this scandal - another Q is rubbed raw:

What did Biden know?

Complicit or incompetent?

@OANN https://twitter.com/ChanelRion/status/1314363005174456320

"Obama AND Biden have been in deep collusion with the DS. How much did Joe know. "
"Clearly tried to frame Trump" for things they were guilty of themselves.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:00 pm

Clinton Foundation plus CwKCxVXWgAA51QS?format=jpg&name=small

Posted on twtr Nov 2016

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 9:05 pm

https://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-fbi-report-classified-markings-2016-9
(Sept. 2016)
Hillary Clinton said she didn't know what the 'C' markings in emails stood for
------
Some info (may be on Q Related)

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1314435676738400256

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 7:47 pm

Clinton's
Kazakhstan
Canada
Uranium

(In 2006, the Clinton Foundation had received a $31.3 million donation from Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra, owner of mining company UrAsia, which merged with another mining company in 2007 to become Uranium One.)

"In 2005, Bill Clinton & Frank Giustra visited Kazakhstan. Giustra, as we have noted is a massive donor to the Clinton Foundation & a beneficiary of Hillary Clinton’s decisiomaking as Secretary of State.
Giustra’s goal was to buy uranium mines in Kazakhstan. Pursuing this objective, he and Clinton met with leaders of the Kazakhstan government.

It proved to be a win-win for all concerned. Giustra got major mining concessions, which were approved by the Kazakhstan government. Kazakhstan got Bill Clinton publicly to praise its alleged progress in democracy and human rights. Clinton received a $31 million donation to his Foundation from Giustra, along with a pledge to donate $100 million more.

The deal with Kazakhstan made Giustra’s company, Uranium One, a major player. It proceeded to buy large amounts of holdings in the United States.

Uranium One thus became an attractive target for Russia. Russia made a hugely attractive offer to purchase the company.
Such a deal requires approval by the U.S. government, including by the Secretary of State, who then was Hillary Clinton. During the period when the deal with Russia was under consideration, the Clinton Foundation received millions of dollars from key Uranium One shareholders. These contributions were not disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Hillary had reached with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors.

During this period, Bill Clinton also received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank that was promoting Uranium One stock.

Hillary Clinton duly approved the deal. It made the Russian company Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers & brought Vladimir Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

The deal left huge amounts of U.S. uranium under the control of Russia. The New York Times estimates this share at 20 percent. But Peter Schweizer told Fox News that it amounts to up to 50 percent of projected U.S. uranium output.
The Russians are free to use the uranium for any purpose. They could sell it to Iran.

According to the New York Times, at the time the deal was made, both Rosatom & the U.S. government made promises intended to ease concerns about ceding control of the company’s assets to the Russians. But, says the Times, records show that these promises have been repeatedly broken.

Quite apart from concerns about what Russia will do with American uranium, there is also the fact that America is short on uranium. The Times quotes energy author Marin Katusa who says that while we get one-fifth of our electrical power from nuclear plants, we produce only around 20 percent of the uranium we need, and most plants have only 18 to 36 months of reserves.
Katusa concludes that “the Russians are easily winning the uranium war.” Adding the obvious, he notes that this “is not just a domestic issue but a foreign policy issue, too.”

The Russians aren’t the only winners. Frank Giustra won big. So did the Clintons who raised tens of millions, if not more, in this saga. Even Kazakhstan came away with something, though whether it contemplated Russia controlling its uranium is another matter.

Here FOLLOW DeltaForceQ (https://t.me/DeltaForceQ)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 9:19 pm

[ltr]@lizcrokin[/ltr]

·6h

Frank Giustra settled a defamation suit with Twitter over tweets linking him to Pizzagate & “conspiracy theories” related to the Clinton Foundation. Giustra’s foundation funded the Elpida Project which has used an FBI-identified pedophile symbol. Giustra is a big donor to the Clinton Foundation & opened an affiliate in Canada. The 2018 IG Report cited the Clinton Foundation & crimes against children.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-6

Clinton Foundation plus F048246acf28c5a8

Clinton Foundation plus 36fc687e463070bf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 9:20 pm

Clinton Foundation plus 7872e000f268bf12
Clinton Foundation plus F738b518efd11403

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:26 pm

Clinton Foundation plus A68446b0664d3c70

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Foundation plus   Clinton Foundation plus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clinton Foundation plus
Page 1 of 1