Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Office of the Secty of State Pompeo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Office of the Secty of State Pompeo Empty
PostSubject: Office of the Secty of State Pompeo   Office of the Secty of State Pompeo I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 8:25 pm

We have an honest Christian Secty.  We should keep track of his good works, and feel good about it.

Secretary Pompeo
@SecPompeo
8h
US government account

What a productive trip to Thessaloniki and Crete. We share a great deal with Greece including robust people-to-people ties, strong military-to-military cooperation, and a common strategic vision. The future is bright, indeed.

video: https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1312451438694428674
-----------------

Department of State
@StateDept
4hOffice of the Secty of State Pompeo MWq1iE5L?format=png&name=orig
US government account

Today,  Oct. 3rd
@SecPompeo
delivered remarks at the Florida Family Policy Council 15th Annual Awards Dinner.

video:  https://twitter.com/StateDept/status/1312517195172327424

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Secty of State Pompeo   Office of the Secty of State Pompeo I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:50 pm

The man's another workhorse.  God, keep him strong.

Secretary Pompeo
@SecPompeo
1h
Office of the Secty of State Pompeo MWq1iE5L?format=png&name=orig
US government account

Wheels up for my visit to Japan. Looking forward to discussing increased cooperation to promote our shared vision for a free and open #IndoPacific, composed of nations that are independent, strong, and prosperous.

Office of the Secty of State Pompeo EjhSvbDXsAAVjV4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Secty of State Pompeo   Office of the Secty of State Pompeo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 8:34 am

https://www.state.gov/moral-witness-and-religious-freedom/

SPEECH
MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE
ROME, ITALY
HOLY SEE SYMPOSIUM ON ADVANCING AND DEFENDING RELIGIOUS FREEDOM THROUGH DIPLOMACY
SEPTEMBER 30, 2020

12 min video plus transcript at link.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Secty of State Pompeo   Office of the Secty of State Pompeo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 11:16 am

AMERICA FIRST will not leave the rest of the world behind.  But we can't give what we don't (yet) have.
me
------------

Secretary Pompeo

@SecPompeo
4h
Office of the Secty of State Pompeo MWq1iE5L?format=png&name=orig  
US government account

Happy Diwali to everyone celebrating the victory of light over darkness. May you have a joyous Festival of Lights!
Office of the Secty of State Pompeo Emyjf1EW8As5hLh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Secty of State Pompeo   Office of the Secty of State Pompeo I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 8:59 pm

From Nov. 20

The Nuremberg trials that began 75 years ago were a pivotal moment in history that brought those responsible for atrocities to justice. Today, the United States remains committed to speaking out against assaults on human rights wherever they occur and ensuring accountability.

https://twitter.com/StateDept/status/1329899931679723524

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Secty of State Pompeo   Office of the Secty of State Pompeo I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 2:45 pm

GO KANSAS!

https://www.state.gov/u-s-imposes-sanctions-on-peoples-republic-of-china-officials-engaged-in-coercive-influence-activities/#.X8qObUyGnUg.twitter

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has long sought to spread Marxist-Leninist ideology and exert its influence all over the world. The CCP’s United Front Work Department funds and supports overseas organizations to spread propaganda and coerces and bullies those who would oppose Beijing’s policies. The United Front frequently intimidates members of academia, businesses, civil society groups, and Chinese diaspora communities, including members of ethnic and religious minority communities who speak out against horrific human rights abuses taking place in Xinjiang, Tibet, and elsewhere in China. Its coercive tactics target individuals viewed as working against CCP interests. These tactics include the release of personal details (“doxing”) of their targets and even their family members online as a means of political intimidation.
Today, I am exercising my authority under Section 212(a)(3)(C) of the Immigration and Nationality Act to impose visa restrictions on PRC and CCP officials, or individuals active in United Front Work Department activities, who have engaged in the use or threat of physical violence, theft and release of private information, espionage, sabotage, or malicious interference in domestic political affairs, academic freedom, personal privacy, or business activity. These malign activities are intended to co-opt and coerce sub-national leaders, overseas Chinese communities, academia, and other civil society groups both in the United States and other countries in furtherance of the CCP’s authoritarian narratives and policy preferences. I will continue to implement such visa restrictions to make clear that those responsible for actions that contravene the rules-based international order are not welcome in the United States.
The United States calls on the PRC to end its use of coercion and intimidation tactics to suppress freedom of expression. The United States will continue to review its authorities to respond to these concerns.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Secty of State Pompeo   Office of the Secty of State Pompeo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Office of the Secty of State Pompeo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: