Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRUMP'S TAXES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP'S TAXES Empty
PostSubject: TRUMP'S TAXES   TRUMP'S TAXES I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2020 10:32 am

Let's just go for the gusto, shall we?

Thread reader:  https://threader.app/thread/1310558049858400256

He paid millions in taxes, as business he files quarterly, files extension at year pays 750 has credit of millions that rolls over to next year rather than refund, all legal.
----
alexandriabrown
@alexthechick
· Sep 28

So. I finally read the NYT Trump tax story because I wanted to see what line was being reported for taxes owed and I came across this about the $750 in 2016 and 2017. Per the NYT own story, Trump actually paid to the US Treasury $1 million in 2016 and $4.2 million in 2017.

alexandriabrown
@alexthechick
Sep 28
Also there's something even more worrisome than that the NYT appears not to have seen the actual returns. Read this closely and you'll see something very disturbing indeed.

Did you see it? The years of employee compensation? So the NYT was given compensation information for people who are not Donald Trump. Yeah, that right there should make everyone spit fire from their eyes. What the hell right does the NYT have to employee compensation?
TRUMP'S TAXES EjAH9iEXkAEUqC5?format=jpg&name=small
Trump paid $1 million in taxes in 2016 and $4.2 million in taxes in 2017 and, per the NYT story, most of that money was rolled forward. Stop LYING. Start READING. Just. Stop. Lying.

TRUMP'S TAXES EjAI7uIXkAIFkVu?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

TRUMP'S TAXES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: