Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Federal Benefit Check... your Social Security that you paid into, I mean FBC

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Federal Benefit Check... your Social Security that you paid into, I mean FBC Empty
PostSubject: Federal Benefit Check... your Social Security that you paid into, I mean FBC   Federal Benefit Check... your Social Security that you paid into, I mean FBC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 pm

SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS BECOMES FEDERAL BENEFIT CHECKS - MAKE THIS VIRAL

Posted By: Seawitch [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 30-Jun-2013 01:44:26

The last figure I heard was the Congress had borrowed almost 7 TRILLION dollars fron the SSI, will they ever pay it back?

Just a reminder, Better pass this around, it's the clearest presentation I have seen in quite some time.

Social Security check
Friday, April 20, 2013, 5:00 AM

Here we go.

JUST REALIZED THAT WITH REQUIRED AUTO DEPOSIT,
I NEVER GET TO SEE THE CHECK ....

ALERT EVERYONE YOU KNOW.
THIS AFFECTS ALL OF US.*

*Subject:*
SOCIAL SECURITY becomes FEDERAL BENEFIT CHECK

Have you noticed, the Social Security check is now referred to as a "Federal Benefit Payment"?

I'll be part of the one percent to forward this. I am forwarding it because it Touches a nerve in me, and I hope it will in you.

Please keep passing it on until everyone in our country has read it.

The government is now referring to our Social Security checks as
a Federal Benefit Payment.

This isn't a benefit. It is earned income! Not only did we all contribute to Social Security but our employers did too.

It totaled 15% of our income before taxes .

If you averaged $30K per year over your working life, that's close to $180,000 Invested in Social Security .

If you calculate the future value of your monthly investment in social security( $375/month, including both your and your employers contributions) at a meager 1% Interest rate
compounded monthly, after 40 years of working you'd have
more than $1.3+ million dollars saved!

This is your personal investment .
Upon retirement, if you took out only 3% per year , you'd receive $39,318 per year, or $3,277 per month .

That's almost three times more than today's average Social Security benefit of $1,230 per month,according to the Social Security Administration

(Google it - its a fact).

And your retirement fund would last more than 33 years (until you're 98 if you retire at age 65)! I can only imagine how much better most average-income people could live in retirement if our government had just invested our money in low-risk interest-earning accounts .

Instead, the folks in Washington pulled off a bigger Ponzi scheme than Bernie Madoff ever did.

They took our money andused it elsewhere.

They forgot (Knew) that it was OUR money they were taking.

They didn't have a referendum to ask us if we wanted to lend the money to them .

And they didn't pay interest on the debt they assumed .

And recently,they've told us that the money won't support us for very much longer .

But is it our fault they misused our investments?

And now, to add insult to injury, they're calling it a benefit , as if we never worked to earn every penny of it.
Offered by John C.
Just because they borrowed the money,
doesn't mean that our investments were a charity !

Let's take a stand .

We have earned our right to Social Security and Medicare.

Demand that our legislators bring some sense into our government .

Find a way to keep Social Security and Medicare going,
for the sake of that 92% of our population who need it.

*Then call it what it is:
Our Earned Retirement Income.

*99% of people won't forward this.

Will you?

*You can bet I WILL !!!*
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Federal Benefit Check... your Social Security that you paid into, I mean FBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Benefit Check... your Social Security that you paid into, I mean FBC   Federal Benefit Check... your Social Security that you paid into, I mean FBC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Hard to find, but Bernie Madoff was actually quoted that his "Ponzi" scheme was derived from the greatest Ponzi in history: Social Security.

Adding to our financial woes Social Security is now running at a deficit. Personally I think this immigration nonsense is an attempt to keep the Social Security scam solvent for a wee bit longer.

spring2 wrote:
SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS BECOMES FEDERAL BENEFIT CHECKS - MAKE THIS VIRAL

Posted By: Seawitch [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 30-Jun-2013 01:44:26

The last figure I heard was the Congress had borrowed almost 7 TRILLION dollars fron the SSI, will they ever pay it back?

Just a reminder, Better pass this around, it's the clearest presentation I have seen in quite some time.

Social Security check
       Friday, April 20, 2013, 5:00 AM

Here we go.

JUST REALIZED THAT WITH REQUIRED AUTO DEPOSIT,
       I NEVER GET TO SEE THE CHECK ....

ALERT EVERYONE YOU KNOW.
       THIS AFFECTS ALL OF US.*

*Subject:*
       SOCIAL SECURITY becomes FEDERAL BENEFIT CHECK

Have you noticed, the Social Security check is now referred to as a "Federal Benefit Payment"?

I'll be part of the one percent to forward this. I am forwarding it because it Touches a nerve in me, and I hope it will in you.

Please keep passing it on until everyone in our country has read it.

The government is now referring to our Social Security checks as
       a Federal Benefit Payment.

This isn't a benefit. It is earned income! Not only did we all contribute to Social Security but our employers did too.

It totaled 15% of our income before taxes .

If you averaged $30K per year over your working life, that's close to $180,000 Invested in Social Security .

If you calculate the future value of your monthly investment in social security( $375/month, including both your and your employers contributions) at a meager 1% Interest rate
       compounded monthly, after 40 years of working you'd have
       more than $1.3+ million dollars saved!

This is your personal investment .
       Upon retirement, if you took out only 3% per year , you'd receive $39,318 per year, or $3,277 per month .

That's almost three times more than today's average Social Security benefit of $1,230 per month,according to the Social Security Administration

(Google it - its a fact).

And your retirement fund would last more than 33 years (until you're 98 if you retire at age 65)! I can only imagine how much better most average-income people could live in retirement if our government had just invested our money in low-risk interest-earning accounts .

Instead, the folks in Washington pulled off a bigger Ponzi scheme than Bernie Madoff ever did.

They took our money andused it elsewhere.

They forgot (Knew) that it was OUR money they were taking.

They didn't have a referendum to ask us if we wanted to lend the money to them .

And they didn't pay interest on the debt they assumed .

And recently,they've told us that the money won't support us for very much longer .

But is it our fault they misused our investments?

And now, to add insult to injury, they're calling it a benefit , as if we never worked to earn every penny of it.
       Offered by John C.
       Just because they borrowed the money,
       doesn't mean that our investments were a charity !

Let's take a stand .

We have earned our right to Social Security and Medicare.

Demand that our legislators bring some sense into our government .

Find a way to keep Social Security and Medicare going,
       for the sake of that 92% of our population who need it.

*Then call it what it is:
       Our Earned Retirement Income.

*99% of people won't forward this.

Will you?

*You can bet I WILL !!!*
Back to top Go down

Federal Benefit Check... your Social Security that you paid into, I mean FBC
Page 1 of 1