Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! Empty
PostSubject: BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!   BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 12:52 pm

Let’s start this topic off with a bang folks. I’ll be that Dove has about a zillion things she could post in this thread. The rest of y’all – GET BUSY!

Lots to see on Chanel Rion’s twitter and other pages. Y’all check her page out

https://twitter.com/ChanelRion
https://www.chanelrion.com/
https://www.oann.com/tag/chanel-rion/

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! Chanel10

Have a nice juicy Chanel twitter zinger from this morning!

https://twitter.com/ChanelRion/status/1316737387943395328

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! Chanel11

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! Splatt11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!   BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 1:02 pm

Public reaction when the truth on everything Biden comes out. Found this GIF on Tiger D - those crazy Cajuns strike again.

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! Giphy-downsized-large

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!   BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 5:00 pm

This one from earlier might have won the day for me.

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! EkVoKNzXkAAYxsG?format=jpg&name=small

Have you thanked your angel today?
                A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!   BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 5:05 pm

@Dove

Hehehe, I knew you'd come through. cheers

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!   BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 6:06 pm

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! EkZhBGgXYAEzpF_?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!   BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 7:20 pm

Thank you VoxDawg over at Tiger D for finding and posting these today.

Peeps, I can't verify any of this with the exception of the TwitchTV program that airs tomorrow 16 October. Nobody can verify the rest as of now. Just put this in your brain-pans memory bank should something break later on this 12 minute Biden raping a child video. The images below were screen capped by myself and hosted from my files so if the originals go POOF we'll still have copies. I make 'em big so they are readable. Click the fuzzy ones to full size.

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! Biden_10
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! Biden_11
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! Biden_10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!   BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 10:59 pm

Rudy Giuliani was on Stephen Crowder tonight. The Biden camp has inadvertently confirmed that Hunter's emails are real, because (try not to laugh) Hunter's lawyer called the Mac repair guy yesterday after the story broke and asked for the hard drive back.

The attorney is just as smart as his crackhead client.

The whole interview is worth a watch. Giuliani actually shows the computer that he (Rudy) has a copy of Hunter's drive on. He says there are "about 50 times he does photos like Anthony Wiener." He also said he has invited Fox News to come look at the laptop's contents ("they can't take it, but they can look at it") to verify what's on there.

EXCLUSIVE: Rudy Giuliani on the NEW Hunter Biden Leaks! | Louder With Crowder

Show Notes wrote:
Rudy Giuliani fills Steven in on all the details of the recent Hunter Biden leaks involving his crack-smoking, corrupt dealings with Ukraine, and new extortion with China (allegedly).

Length: 10 minutes

https://youtu.be/4_N6vsN4QiM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!   BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 10:06 am

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! Eka1MTMVkAA6Zg1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!   BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 10:22 am

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! EkEtaryWsAERzDR?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!   BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 10:22 am

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! EkElXDVXcAYzXte?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!   BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 6:23 pm

It just gets better by the hour doesn't it. We need to keep an eye on One America News Network to see what they dug up.

https://www.oann.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/1americanews
https://twitter.com/oann

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! Screenshot-2020-10-16-Jack-Posobiec-on-Twitter

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! Screenshot-2020-10-16-Jack-Posobiec-on-Twitter-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!   BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:35 pm

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! EkoJH6fWMAI1aSq?format=jpg&name=small
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! EkoT9GeVgAAgeXh?format=jpg&name=small

more serious:
SV NewsBIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! 1f6a8
SVNewsAlerts
1h

HAPPENING NOW: Man dangling on rope from Trump Tower in Chicago, Illinois, 'demanding to speak to President Trump'
https://twitter.com/SVNewsAlerts/status/1317968864966332417

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!   BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY – Put ‘em Here if You Got ‘em!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: