Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angkor Wat - Everything You Know Is WRONG!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Angkor Wat - Everything You Know Is WRONG!  Empty
PostSubject: Angkor Wat - Everything You Know Is WRONG!    Angkor Wat - Everything You Know Is WRONG!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 11:53 am

Angkor Wat - Everything You Know Is WRONG! Impossible Ancient Technology| Part II | Praveen Mohan |

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Angkor Wat - Everything You Know Is WRONG!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angkor Wat - Everything You Know Is WRONG!    Angkor Wat - Everything You Know Is WRONG!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 12:33 am

Well that was an interesting 18½ minutes but it didn’t address this critter. Somebody had to be around to see one of these things all close up and personal back before all the dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago – or so we’ve been led to believe.

Now I don’t buy that Angkor Wat is only 900 years old and I certainly don’t think its 150 million years old when the stegosaurus went extinct either. But, sometime in the not so distant past somebody saw this thing and carved its likeness in stone.

Seriously, somebody has some splainin’ to do about stegosaurus and man existing together.

Angkor Wat - Everything You Know Is WRONG!  That-moment-when-you-realize-you-got-some-splainin-to-5347040

Angkor Wat - Everything You Know Is WRONG!  Depositphotos_105280832-stock-photo-mysterious-bas-relief-carving-depicting

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Angkor Wat - Everything You Know Is WRONG!
Page 1 of 1