Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION GOT A VIDEO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION  GOT A VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION GOT A VIDEO   RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION  GOT A VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 6:40 pm

SAYS RUSSIA AND IRAN ARE MEDDLING. ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO SUBMIT FAUDULENT BALLOTS THRU A VIDEO OUTREACH.

THEY HAVE SOME VOTER INFO. AND ARE INTIMIDATING VIA EMAIL.

But But....CHY-NA!!??!?!?!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION GOT A VIDEO   RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION  GOT A VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 6:45 pm

WRAY'S TURN.  CYBER ACTIVITY, FRAUD, SUPPRESSION, INTIMIDATION BEING ADDRESSED.
WILL BE PROSECUTED.
TRUST THE VOTING PROCESS.

WARNING AGAINST ONLINE MISINFORMATION. (WHO IS THAT SUPPOSEDLY SPREADING ???  US?  THE BIDEN STORY??? )

AND   IT'S OVER.   5 MINS.
----------------------
THIS IS GIVING PUNDITS THE OPPORTUNITY TO REINFORCE RUSSIA MEDDLING IN 16.
AND SAYING IT WAS FAVORABLE TO TRUMP.
---------
IT SOUNDS LIKE A LICENSE FOR MORE SUPPRESSION ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
OH MY _____.  THIS SOUNDS HIDEOUS AS FAR AS GIVING PERMISSION TO CENSOR!!! 
--------
MAYBE, TRUMP IS TRYING TO SAY-DON'T BE DISSUADED FROM VOTING.
YOUR VOTE WILL COUNT-WILL MATTER. 

NOW THEY'RE WARNING ABOUT THE 'PROUD BOYS' WHOSE NAME IRAN IS USING.
-------
I'm biting my tongue in half here.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION GOT A VIDEO   RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION  GOT A VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 6:56 pm

My wife told me that thousands of ballots for Trump were found in a dumpster in Philadelphia. I think theirs going to be all kinds of misleading out there before the end of the election.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION GOT A VIDEO   RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION  GOT A VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 7:03 pm

I'm not alone.  Tucker's on.  He doesn't know what to make of it.  He's waiting for his producers to
figure it out. 

Tucker's got one thing right.  We are to shut up and stop talking, stop asking questions.
On any subject.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION GOT A VIDEO   RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION  GOT A VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION GOT A VIDEO   RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION  GOT A VIDEO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RATCLIFFE AND WRAY ON ELECTION GOT A VIDEO
Page 1 of 1