Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The money talk THE GREAT RESET

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 1:14 pm

Larry Fink = Blackrock Investment

Twitters largest shareholder

--------------
(grrrr)

(U understand when the retail investor-little guys-regular Americans-start making
money on a stock they shut down trading)    
Any market trading companies, hedge funds who put a short sale on Game Stop got their butts handed to them as regular people drove the price to the sky yesterday.
haha !!

Free will is an essential precondition to choosing the Godly path
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 2:21 pm

Robby Starbuck on why the people won with Game Stop

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1MYxNmEVPzwJw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 2:42 pm

The supposed new Treasury Secty Janet Yellen
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/28/janet-yellen-gamestop-citadel/

Janet Yellen received $810,000 in speaking fees in 2019 and 2020 from Citadel, the hedge fund wrapped up in the GameStop saga.

Citadel has spent $240k per year lobbying Congress and the Treasury Department.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 4:45 pm

alleged robinhood insider info
The link Between Dominion, Sequoia, Smartmatic, and the CCP

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020/11/23/the-link-between-dominion-sequoia-smartmatic-and-the-ccp/

-----
They are BULL that the peeps messed with their gravy train.
Little do they know what's coming ...
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 Es2je89XYAEm-P3?format=jpg&name=900x900
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 Es2je8-XMAIqaKV?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 10:32 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 UZXohcw3spHrFN7Ux6I9_28_a2e9bcfa84b3a0acb891218858c66b9e_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 7:48 am

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 Es5GePaXEAEfL4p?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 9:47 am

When you take out the crooks, the house of cards falls.  Stay and keep getting screwed or fix it-
It's time to fix it. The systems of the world are broken under the weight of their crime, manipulation and deceit.

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 Es5TJ_mXIAMsU5_?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 11:13 am

The reddit guys who got this gamestop going may well have broken some law somewhere.
Their defense would have to somehow reveal how those in the system do it everyday.  That would be a huge undertaking.  
But look who's coming after the little guy-the you's and me's.

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 Es6deTxVkAAD-5t?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 11:55 am

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-senate-panel-to-hold-hearing-on-current-state-of-stock-market/

This should be telling.  The gov't doesn't usually respond so quickly to such a problem.
Well..they ain't doing it for you.

---------------------------
Melvin Capital declared bankruptcy.  George Soros connections, I guess..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/gamestop-share-price-reddit-hedge-fund-melvin-capital-b1793543.html

scroll down to see, or kill add blocker, then scroll.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 10:12 pm

Oh Klaus, you dirty bastard.  We own your plans.

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 Es19tPmW8AQWAtV?format=jpg&name=small

Just checked telegram 15, 500+ posts in 5 hours on one account.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 1:19 am

Can OPEC make the announcement on “Wet Barrels” pricing first...or does it have to come after the Derivative market...oil futures “dry barrels”...is transitioned...

All Eyes on Saudi Arabia

Quote Tweet

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 SQUZNFkO_mini

AltarOfEgo

@unidentifiedta1
· Dec 24, 2020
Aber = the Token
XRP = the Transfer
Spark = the Contract

“crossing boundaries”

Look to OPEC

Kushner's ME Peace Plans are based on the new Paradigm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 10:03 am

MJTruth3- 1111
@MjTruth3
1h
This is exactly right. 

I hope everyone understands it will tank.

Quote Tweet
Colonel17Carter7777
@Colonel17C
· 1h
Replying to @disclosetv
DS has been dumping their dark $$ into BTC for years!
Good way to "launder" it, why do you think its been spiking? DS thinks they are in control of the upcoming crash, but they aren't Wink That's why they are panicking!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 11:00 am

This morning the good guys are running a pump on XRP, which, when selected as the approved method of transferring funds internationally and between banking organizations, is going to make people rich. 
It is backed by Peter Thiel, who owns? manages? designed? Palantir.  And as best as I can tell, Palantir
is THE structure by which we enter into a whole new world of security in all aspects of life.  Thiel and POTUS are tight.  Thiel is on Team Q. 

I do hesitate to say too much as one wrong word could be considered a problem.  but I've put money on it with great confidence, and my market knowledge is minimal overall.  
BUT!  Time is of the essence and the time is nigh.

I'll put a word into space and time.

If anyone was interested, just PM me and I'll give you links for you to make your decisions on.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 11:09 am

Read this even if you are not inclined to make any move yet.
It's imperative that we understand what's happening and why, if only for the sake of your personal comfort level.  None of this is meant to be a trick to fool us.  Hence, Q.  And the biggest info drops in history.  All of this is for the people. 
No one expects the market to fare well through this 'reset'.  Eventually it will rebuild within a
new-equitable, scam proof  system that actually serves the people, not the oligarchs. 

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 Es_mYKhXcAUnY-K?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 11:19 am

Here is this on Thiel:

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h

Thiel hates Google

Thiel hates the University Scam

Thiel hates Monopoly on Currency

Thiel hates Wars

...we’re in good hands

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 11:29 am

This is really exciting.  It's really incredible. 
WSB Chairman=POTUS  

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 Es_wXCPW4AIiJNt?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 1:00 pm

84% of Wall Street donations went to Biden. Are you paying attention yet?
--------------------------------

Ask yourself, is the world out of control? Or just coming out of the control of the globalists?

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP

A black swan event is is a metaphor that describes an event that comes as a surprise, has a major effect, and is often inappropriately rationalised after the fact with the benefit of hindsight. The term is based on an ancient saying that presumed black swans did not exist.
----------
So this happened this week with Gamestop.  and it's a great example of how we, the people,  defeat the enemy.  How we break their corrupt systems.
They are corrupt because they profit themselves off of your money.  They'll let you have some..
enough to make you think you'll be the lucky or the smart one to get in there and get rich.

Enough for you to come back and continue to feed your cash into the system.  But it is rigged against you.  You KNOW that.  It's ALL rigged against you, me, us.

So, by appearance, it started with a group at 4chan and spread through twitter and other outlets to push a stock of minimal value through the roof. The investors, hedge funders, etc. now had to deal with their short sale bets.  You short a stock when you think the price is going to drop.
And it has an expiration date when you must pay back that shorted stock.

Well, instead of the price dropping, it went through the roof, and when they had to meet the
'buy' date on the 'shorts' it cost them huge bundles.  To the point of breaking some of them,
forcing them into bankruptcy, calling a halt to trading, as RobinHood did, and calling on Congress to stop us from doing what they do every day. 

It was GREAT!  We, the people, made a totally legal move within their system, to break the system, and send them and all their miserable bought out politicians scrambling desperately.
BUT!  It took our coming together to make it happen. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 1:17 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 SQUZNFkO_biggerAltarOfEgo

@unidentifiedta1
1h

”We will give people direct control over their currencies. It will be impossible for corrupt governments to steal wealth from their people through their old means. If they try, the people will just switch to another currency.”
Peter Thiel
...in 1999

---------------------------

Anon:  Dr. Fauci’s dad should’ve worn two condoms
(me: just filling up blank space. Laughing )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 1:58 pm

Here's what it looks like to me.  They, TPTB, want and have signed on to 'the GREAT RESET'.
AND, they're going to get it.  JUST not what they were expecting, for sure. Wink

-------------------------------

Crypto Whale
@CryptoWhale
1h
The Federal Reserve is the Largest Ponzi Scheme in History.

---------------
Read zerohedge

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 3:40 pm

Dove wrote:
Anon:  Dr. Fauci’s dad should’ve worn two condoms
(me: just filling up blank space. The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 Icon_lol )

Tad less that a minute to watch - and - an oldie and one of my all time U-tube favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaKUzKLK48A

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

The Variant supposedly discovered in South Africa....

MORE BULLSHIT

Message to the unvaccinated.
We are no danger to the public.
We are a huge danger to the narrative.

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 3:49 pm

That kid's a great actor..if he's acting. lol.

I need to post this though-

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 Q9WI4i1EkJyK3nkmmHAk_22_73931cff812e8660ad3b3266099267f5_thumbnail_512x512Ghost Ezra @ghostezra
Castle Rock Entertainment
17 Following  11, 268 Followers

Silver and Gold is next.
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 Echek47SKJ6P8QQk94rX_30_27b0565fdde61d0ffbd4994647c6318d_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 4:16 pm

The black swan event (gamestop) was broadcast ahead of time.  Not explained in any way or detail.
JUST SIGNALED. It might have been a week to 2 week lead time.  But I'm always so busy finding and
posting info that I never got to research it.  The take away FOR ME would have been to get out of the stock market (and that means looking at 401K, Ira's, rollovers, maybe pensions.  I don't think you can do anything with an annuity.)

Next is silver.  Gold as well. Read the drop above. I don't know how close. 
edit: silver may have started.
----
THIS IS NOT THE WORLD, NOT THE POLITICIANS OR THE MONEY CHANGERS OR THE NWO CALLING these shots.  OR you would never have any advance warning.   You can profit from this info., and that never hurts. 

One suggestion that was posted was this:
 this is Rosland Capital
https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/01/17FmRmQW8Z4vV39WnrwK_30_039361097fc60e3c15d375b0164b347d_video_original.mp4

I can't tell you how much time we have to move on it if we want.   .  Pay attention to whether they are recommending physical metals-not certificates.  I expect they are.  Paper is just paper in the end.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 5:31 pm

So amazing.  THIS is the power of the people united.  This is some of the fallout from gamestop.

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 EtA0u_KXEAAWsRV?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 5:57 pm

Ben Bernanke 'eh . . . well looky at what crawls and slithers out of the woodwork.

Another one of "THE TRIBE"!

Just color me shocked - NOT!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

The Variant supposedly discovered in South Africa....

MORE BULLSHIT

Message to the unvaccinated.
We are no danger to the public.
We are a huge danger to the narrative.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 7:09 pm

A class action lawsuit has been filed against Robinhood for knowingly removing $GME from it's trading platform, depriving retail investors of the ability to invest, and manipulating the market.
Link Source to docket:

https://siasky.net/nAAJqrtv5bjE4zQ1L2VRzbluApV9Zxlg4eVbO0msL8KKhA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 7:13 pm

Mr.C
@BabaCugs
1h

Living In A Simulation

311 13
64 = 10
113 13

As Above So Below
Masons In Control Of Everything
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 EtBbPNYXUAYjhCd?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 7:14 pm

The word is:  buy silver.  Even if it's only a few ounces.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 10:02 pm

https://kingworldnews.com/no-silver-liquidity-in-london-this-could-destabilize-all-gold-silver-contracts/

This is amazing.  No one would have imagined this.

https://twitter.com/ToLookWithin7
---
What?  Reddit brought down the cabal??

Well, not exactly reddit, but reddit's holding.  That's key.
And we're not there yet. So, no worries.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 12:59 pm

This is kind of funny.  The people are going to pull off another gamestop, and the big firms (the big fish)don't believe it, I guess.

[size=15]WSB Chairman XRP Department

@TheDustyBC

·
18h

[/size]
BIG WHALES ARE STILL SHORTING XRP AS WE SPEAK!!! THEY WILL REALIZE THEIR MISTAKE SOON ENOUGH.
----
(I'm trying to get to silver, because after that is gold, and I cant get there. ;( )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 2:11 pm

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 EtFTUuAXEAAsToC?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 2:21 pm

[size=15]Val Jester Locke

@Neloangelo314

·
1h

[/size]
Xrp's rise and the blackouts are connected. The spark of life in the ashes.
-------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 5:16 pm

SILVER

Let's see what happens.  
Starting point:

zerohedge
@zerohedge
1h

Silver opens up 7% at $29

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 10:35 am

https://ripple.com/insights/the-role-of-digital-assets-in-a-post-covid-world/

The article is from the summer, but I doubt facts have changed.
I wouldn't mind being an expert on digital assets, but I'm not.

And I do not know how quickly the dollar bill will be phased out. But considering the Fed controls the
printing presses, it cannot be a fair system.  And as you know, it's backed by nothing, and is being phased out as the world exchange currency.

Something stable, universal and secure will be put in place. I don't know how society will gauge monetary worth for goods and services. That seems big and important.  
But the more we understand, the better off we'll be, and think of family, children, who also need to
be made aware. 

Here's kind of an answer, posted this morning:  
For all my consulting contracts in 2020, I negotiated all pay in XRP. My clients didn’t know what it was...and never bothered to ask...

Knowledge is what is going to keep us above the fray. Dig in! And me too. When I go to write, I realize I don't know dip. chuckle Just maybe where to look for it. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 11:29 am

When we think of the Great Reset in monetary terms, we see it is essential to our goals. 
It slaughters all prospects of bank manipulations: laundering, skimming, inflating, sidestepping regulations, tacking on transaction fees, delays, all unfair practices in lending, in devaluation of money, etc. And it is lightening fast executing transactions
in seconds, as well as providing locked tight security.
Just think Kraken of finances. 
TEAM has said this world currency EXCHANGE will be XRP.  All transactions will be monitored by Palantir. 
One of the originators is Peter Thiel and he is Q team. 
Duck duck: Palantir and Peter Thiel, separately and together.
It looks assured at this point that XRP is gold backed.
Another thing I've heard is that bitcoin is right now backed by nothing but will be tethered to silver and will have a place, a usefulness as an exchange vehicle.

Other cryptos...????? My thought would be, 'what's the point'? But I DON'T KNOW THAT. 
The 'price' of silver has been depressed for ages by JP Morgan Bank, who has more crooked dealings credited to them than perhaps any other banking institution, and yet they just keep on going.
It's sounding as though silver will soon enough be liberated, and perhaps bring Morgan crashing down. They already had an experience with palantir entering unknowingly, but by invitation,  through the back door. Wink  They should know the writing is on the wall for them.
That makes silver a most viable investment.   Everyone says get your metals in physical form.
The stock market itself is on shaky ground, whether it knows it or not.
How long does all this take to play out?  IDK.
XRP needs to be purchased through a regulatory entity, not the market. 
It just went through a 'pump' like gamestop.  Now it's going through a 'sell' and the price is dropping.
There is a SEC (I think) lawsuit examining whether XRP is a commodity or not. Ripple, XRP's parent company will prevail and at that point all gears turn and the price is going to the moon.
THAT is what is said.   
Researching (quickly) this info and getting on board is a good thing.
(This is info I've been watching since Nov., and I've put $$ where my mouth is,
and going back for more  Wink . I am not well versed, certainly no advisor. I just have a smidgeon of success interpreting Q and E and Team)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 11:44 am

Let me show you some of the source information on all this.   chuckle
It isn't all this way, but it does require time and attention and a strong constitution!  Caution, but No fear!  And I have links!  PM ME!!! Wink
It truly is legitimate and is happening as we speak. 
AND this is not indicative of the information available.  chuckle
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 EtI9y8vW4AI00YD?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 12:18 pm

Here's a word of caution.  FALSE INFORMATION.  This is from 2016. Remember this war is currently
at the point of information and infiltration.  Here's an attempt at infiltration via disinformation.
So, be careful who you follow.  I follow Q, E, POTUS, team.

This is a lie:
https://www.coindesk.com/palantir-quantum-bitcoin-cloud-mining
--------------------
This is a general info article from mid 2020 and explains some of the reasoning for decisions made.
https://ripple.com/insights/the-role-of-digital-assets-in-a-post-covid-world/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 12:48 pm

Here's a fact that had to be dealt with if we hope to live into 'tomorrow'.

(realize that Babylon controls every system that you must deal with in daily living. 
It's a miracle you can go buy toilet paper without restriction.  OH..wait a minute...
or walk down the street...can't you?  Or take your child to the park for a playdate?  Or have
friends over for dinner? ....  )
Just because you're surviving it doesn't mean it's not terrible.
And THIS is just the beginning of the State of Oppression they want for you.
The beast must be slain now before it consumes us all and our families after us.
Till there is nothing left of us at all. 
----
REMEMBER:
What the devil means for evil, God will turn to good for those who love Him (and walk in His Ways).
---
To defeat them with their own plans means we survive and THRIVE. 
Don't be confused if we turn their plans against them, and make them work for our good. 

So, this seems legitimate: a big lesson out of a single occurrence. 

"There is not enough money to cover your earnings over all exchanges, they don't have the money to let u cash out.
The ONLY solution is to count XRP by itself as a LEGAL TENDER, & that will happen when FIAT is Useless.
Liquidity Crisis > New System is Needed > New Money.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 1:40 pm

JP MORGAN:

Mary Erdoes
Wexner
Silver Purse
JPMorgan kicked out Palantir

Report: JPMorgan Wanted To Dump Jeffrey Epstein, Kept Working With Him Instead

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/08/08/report-jpmorgan-wanted-to-dump-jeffrey-epstein-kept-working-with-him-instead/?sh=18b2a925c3b3
-----------
JPM must have freaked out when they realized the (senior accountant) they hired was using Palantir,
which can spot a discrepancy in a nono-second. chuckle
It's not like those logs have disappeared. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 2:00 pm

More JP MORGAN.  I think they're a real cesspool. 

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
The thing about Epstein...he blackmailed way more important people than Politicians. 

Politicians are recognizable, but the power lies behind the curtain.

That is where Epstein spent most of his time.

JPMORGAN has way more control over your life than Supreme Court Justices.

----
(super important truth.  Politicians vs Bankers.  Who controls who? )
How high did Elizabeth Warren jump the other day to grab legislation to save the hedge funds?  If you were looking skyward, you probably saw her jump.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 3:17 pm

https://www.sageobserver.com/is-the-cashless-society-almost-here/

And don't overlook zerohedge as a source of ideas.
------------------
All for show?

or War?

Reminder: Former CEO of Bakkt backstabbed Trump.

Bakkt has no plans to support XRP, says CEO
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bakkt-has-no-plans-to-support-xrp-says-ceo/amp via
@cointelegraph

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 10:56 pm

Trump nominated Judy Shelton to fill an opening of governorship on the Fed Reserve. She was selected.
A couple minutes of explanation of her position on money.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 12:07 am

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 EsmGcjuVkAAsKgT?format=jpg&name=large

From book "The Last President"
And I need this link.  Feel free to browse.
https://threadreaderapp.com/user/Neloangelo314

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 10:47 am

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
Accenture = Ripple XRP

Thiel = RippleLabs, Palantir

Thiel’s goal on Palantir:

“central operating system of all governments”

Accenture and Palantir...”Guardians” of the global Quantum Blockchain...

Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

---
Quote Tweet
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 SQUZNFkO_miniAltarOfEgo@unidentifiedta1
· 1h
If you follow me closely...you know why this is big...and “predictable”

Big would be an...understatement...

Accenture Vet Lauren Friedman Stat Named to Palantir Board

https://www.govconwire.com/2021/01/accenture-vet-lauren-friedman-stat-named-to-palantir-board/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 9:17 pm

2 minutes on Ripple and the 'internet of value'.  It's coming and already is (to an extent).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 9:30 pm

Some of this was engineered by a call to 'pump' silver in the same manner they pumped gamestop.  Some of it was probably anxiety brought about by gamestop. 

Breaking911
@Breaking911
· 4h

DEVELOPING: U.S. Mint unable to meet surging demand for gold and silver bullion coins - Reuters

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 9:33 am

Alter of Ego:
If BlackRock is the Trustee of the American Enterprise during this bankruptcy and Reset...

It’s not out of the question that...JPMorgan will also fall under receivership to BlackRock sometime in the near future...

Question is...will that be broadcasted or ignored by MSM?

----------------------
Do you know what would bring down governments, International Banks, and the Vatican at the same time?

...allowing Blockchain system to replace all and for Gold Reserves to be unleashed?

You know.

Say His Name.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 10:03 am

Did we not know really that taking down the DS was much bigger than politics?  

https://www.democracynow.org/2019/11/22/headlines/facebook_ceo_mark_zuckerberg_and_peter_thiel_had_secret_white_house_dinner_with_trump

As I’ve been saying...Facebook is a Trojan Horse...

Mark gets the Coffee for the true Directors...DARPA and Thiel

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Peter Thiel Had Secret White House Dinner with Trump

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 1:37 pm

Why is this happening?  Well-
(in effect, rather than war at them from the outside, Q+++ has 'highjacked' as is said,
from within and made it so they cannot manipulate, use and abuse)

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
If I’m an Average Russian in 1940...who’s the bigger threat?

The Germans or my own leader?
What if it was neither of those...but rather...the hidden financiers of those Empires? What if your real allies were also “hidden”?
Nothing is what meets the The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 1f441

-----
Darkness must be Centralized to retain it’s Grip on Humanity...
That is also their weakness...

Light is Hijacking their Centralized Systems....

------

Think...Regaining control of Supply Chains.

Quote Tweet
The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 SQUZNFkO_miniAltarOfEgo @unidentifiedta1
· 21h

Jeff Bezos. Gone.

Jack Ma. “Missing”.  (Alibaba)

Coincidence?

No.

-------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 2:38 pm

Different w/ this Reset?

Wide use of Paper money est. 4-5 hundred yrs ago; witnessing not seen in anyone’s lifetime: to digital.

Babylonian Magicians rule over monetary creation is ending after 1,000s of years.

...and there are no future Resets with Quantum Tech.

This is It.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 2:40 pm

AltarOfEgo@unidentifiedta1
1h

So now that Amazon and Alibaba are secured...

...I think it’s Oils Turn in the spotlight...what say you MBS?

I mean...the Saudi Central Bank was the first to test RippleNet...

We’ve been waiting patiently.

The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 EtU9AJoXYAYzGUl?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The money talk THE GREAT RESET   The money talk  THE GREAT RESET - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The money talk THE GREAT RESET
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: