Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TERRAMAR and MAXWELL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TERRAMAR and MAXWELL Empty
PostSubject: TERRAMAR and MAXWELL   TERRAMAR and MAXWELL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 5:11 pm

https://twitter.com/slavtrapgod/status/1280086914914152453

Such strange things here.  Some re: Waters Island and Biden.  Was Maxwell piloting her sub + (human) cargo there too?

You really should read it, but I'll give you one UNBELIEVABLE ZINGER-
---------------

Here's where it gets interesting. Did you know she has a sister? she-Ghislaine
Her sister made software for Intel agencies around the world.
"The firm's software was behind the data search technology used by the FBI's counterterrorism data warehouse."

TERRAMAR and MAXWELL EcPSxrgU8AAZPpj?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TERRAMAR and MAXWELL   TERRAMAR and MAXWELL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 5:15 pm

TERRAMAR and MAXWELL EcPSx7yU0AEninC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TERRAMAR and MAXWELL   TERRAMAR and MAXWELL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 5:45 pm

So: "GHISLAINE MAXWELLS SISTER, ALSO A DAUGHTER OF A KNOWN MOSSAD AGENT, IS A FOUNDER OF THE COMPANY THAT LITERALLY RUNS THE FBI'S DATABASES."

Chiliad's chairman and founder is Alan C. Wade.
Wade is the former Chief Information Officer of CIA.
https://cio.com/article/2448368/cia-s-cio-retires--intelligence-agency-names-successor.html…
The company’s advisory board includes Alan Wade, former CIO of the CIA and Lord Evans of Weardale KCB, former Director-General of the British MI5.

Mr. Alan C. Wade is also the President of Wade Associates, Inc.

----
https://www.clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/sustainable-oceans-alliance-impacting-sgds

Clinton Foundation donating $10 Million to Maxwell's TerraMar project

-------------

FBI agent who happened to have been investigating the finances of the Clinton Foundation just so happened to blow his brains out in a crowded club for no apparent reason yesterday. (July 22, 2019)

https://truepundit.com/fbi-rocked-by-public-suicide-of-top-fbi-agent-who-investigated-clinton-foundation/

There was an ongoing case against his sister at the time:
https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/09/mystery-before-his-grisly-suicide-top-fbi-agent-was-questioned-about-nypd-sisters-double-murder-for-hire-plot/
TERRAMAR and MAXWELL EcRcqhQU4AA7-j6?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TERRAMAR and MAXWELL   TERRAMAR and MAXWELL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 5:53 pm

Then there's this article we have posted here (earlier) of the sale of James Biden's  share in Waters Island to  lobbyist Scott Green, 
In this case, a Biden staffer left the Senate in the early ’90s to become a lobbyist. Both before and after the land transaction, his clients benefited from Biden’s support and appropriations requests. A firm the lobbyist co-founded — which features a testimonial from Biden praising his “emotional investment” in his work on its website — specializes in federal contracts for niche law enforcement and national security programs for which Biden long advocated.

https://archive.vn/TRLXJ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TERRAMAR and MAXWELL   TERRAMAR and MAXWELL I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 8:26 am

It cannot be overstated enough that Ghislaine Maxwell's safety should be your number one priority before anything else. I promise you, if given even a slight chance of removing her from the picture, they will. The most powerful entities in existence remain hyper-focused on that single idea.
-
I told you several years ago now that her TerraMar project was a massive rabbit hole that needed dug into, and this still remains true.
The true depth of what was/ is still happening, is mind bogglingly evil on a scale you cannot possibly imagine and has yet to be truly uncovered.
This video serves as an excellent introduction to that concept, but, even still, barely scratches the surface.
In the coming days, I will be leading you deep into these murky waters, and exposing this clandestine group of people, in full.

suggest catching this video before then and familiarizing yourself with the concepts and few known facts at hand.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/v0dsbPnTdlwH/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TERRAMAR and MAXWELL   TERRAMAR and MAXWELL I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 1:23 pm

many abducted kids are transported by submarine...here are the routes

TERRAMAR and MAXWELL FCridG_WYA484mL?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TERRAMAR and MAXWELL   TERRAMAR and MAXWELL I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2021 12:28 am

TERRAMAR and MAXWELL RBUdX_1-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TERRAMAR and MAXWELL   TERRAMAR and MAXWELL I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2021 9:25 am

Epstein and Ghislaine were blessed by the POPE: Photo reveals paedophile billionaire and his 'madam' at private meeting with the Head of the Catholic Church in the Vatican after flying into Rome on his 'Lolita Express' private jet

TERRAMAR and MAXWELL FEzkKTFXEAQ5Vc-?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TERRAMAR and MAXWELL   TERRAMAR and MAXWELL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 11:42 am

This is getting more intriguing.  Think an Atlantis type location.

2 quik vids on terra mar

https://twitter.com/Freedom2713/status/1465559119348187139

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TERRAMAR and MAXWELL   TERRAMAR and MAXWELL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 5:36 pm

Good. Some people did some digging and are going to put it out.  Here's some of it..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TERRAMAR and MAXWELL   TERRAMAR and MAXWELL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 12:11 am

Quik vid with Obama in it

https://twitter.com/BlaiseP59407586/status/1466997375168393216

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TERRAMAR and MAXWELL   TERRAMAR and MAXWELL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:36 pm

White Hats, [4/1/2022 7:25 PM]
[Forwarded from White Hats]
UN IN TROUBLE <
Helped Ghislaine Maxwell/EPSTEIN 
get control over world oceans and, helped >
TerraMar Project which was a UN NGO micronation with diplomatic immunity and created their own passports.

> Now>Ghislaine Maxwell is demanding the UN get her out of jail! (Sounds like blackmail..as she knows the UN funded her child trafficking network...she's playing her Deep State :spades: card)

Jeffrey Epstein and Ghisliane Maxwell owned and operated a mysterious company called TerraMar. TerraMar listed a Manhattan property owned by the Rothschilds as a base, was funded by the Clinton Foundation, and was considered a micronation with UN issued passports for the ocean which offered its citizens diplomatic immunity until the collapse of the project.

In 2012, Ghislaine Maxwell founded the TerraMar Project. At a UN conference, Ghislaine presented and said through TerraMar that she was actually representing the interests of Jeffrey Epstein and the Clinton Foundation, which seeded her project with millions of dollars in funding. Ghislaine Maxwell has already turned in financial records revealing the funding she and Epstein received from the Clinton Foundation.

Ghislaine Maxwell Had UN Authorized Control Over the World's Oceans
The TerraMar Project was a UN NGO micronation with diplomatic immunity and its own passports

Jeffrey Epstein and Ghisliane Maxwell owned and operated a mysterious company called TerraMar. TerraMar listed a Manhattan property owned by the Rothschilds as a base, was funded by the Clinton Foundation, and was considered a micronation with UN issued passports for the ocean which offered its citizens diplomatic immunity until the collapse of the project.

Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell attend de Grisogono Sponsors The 2005 Wall Street Concert Series Benefitting Wall Street Rising.
Ghislaine Maxwell’s TerraMar Project

In 2012, Ghislaine Maxwell founded the TerraMar Project. At a UN conference, Ghislaine presented and said through TerraMar that she was actually representing the interests of Jeffrey Epstein and the Clinton Foundation, which seeded her project with millions of dollars in funding. Ghislaine Maxwell has already turned in financial records revealing the funding she and Epstein received from the Clinton Foundation.

TerraMar was positioned as an NGO dedicated to saving the oceans from humanity. It seems much more likely that TerraMar, which owned its own submarine, was a front for human trafficking.

According to The New York Times, the TerraMar Project was an “opaque organization that had no offices, gave no grants to other organizations.” However, within a week of the human trafficker Epstein’s arrest, Maxwell closed down her United Nations-sponsored NGO.Was TerraMar part of a vast ocean child trafficking network?

Associates and financiers of the TerraMar Project included many of those who we now recognize as being linked with child sex trafficking, including the Clinton Foundation, Comet Ping Pong’s James Alefantis, John Podesta, and Tamera Luzzatto, along with many others.
Luzzatto was Hillary Clinton’s Chief of Staff. She is now Senior Vice President of Government Relations at The Pew Charitable Trusts. Luzzatto published a disturbing website called Evie’s Crib. She wrote the infamous email to John Podesta published by WikiLeaks that seemed as though she had been pimping her infant grandchildren to the political elite.
After the death of Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine’s father, in 1991, she moved to a Manhattan property owned by Lynn Foreseter de Rothschild, whose husband is British banker Evelyn Robert de Rothschild. The property was also listed as the base for Terramar.

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERRAMAR and MAXWELL   TERRAMAR and MAXWELL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TERRAMAR and MAXWELL
Page 1 of 1