Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ScaRZ

ScaRZ

The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 4:23 am

I look forward to hearing this sermon from Charles Lawson. As soon as it is placed on youtube please post it in this thread Michael or Researcher.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 6:31 am

The part that I am talking about starts at around the 18 minute mark. People have been told so much crap that they believe everything but the truth. Literal Babylon HAS to be America. It is the only nation that fits. Spiritual Babylon has been at work for thousands of years and is seen most obviously in Catholicism as it is attempting to incorporate all paganistic belief systems under its wings. Most folks can't distinguish between a literal and a spiritual Babylon and wrongly assume it is the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaaDNmL2mbY

Last edited by researcher on Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fit video to page)

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 10:34 am

The world could use more like Charles Lawson. I love when someone points out all the elephants in the room. I like Pastor David Lankford for the same reason too. Both give the unvarnished truth like nobody’s business.

I'd like to see that Babylon transparency slide super-imposed over New York city someday like Lawson spoke about in the video. That would be awesome to see.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

They aren't people.
They are monsters from the pit of hell.
Demons in human skin-bags.
Treat them as such.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ

ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 11:33 am

We can look at the U.S.A. and I also can see Babylon in the fix because of a nation founded a long time ago to bring all under one tower of the nations of this The World. All the nationalities and cultures to blend together in one pot......"Stirring and mixing."

There is no doubt in my mind that Spiritual Babylon is The World........"It is none other than The Spirit of Antichrist."

Nimrod as a counterfeit of the first and the last (Jesus Christ) was I believe the first antichrist type and he will be the last as he takes center stage once again.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 12:07 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
Nimrod as a counterfeit of the first and the last (Jesus Christ) was I believe the first antichrist type and he will be the last as he takes center stage once again.

I see it that-a-way too, ScaRZ.

Keeping in mind that we found the tomb of Gilgamesh (another of many names for Nimrod) the following verses are speaking to me. Nimrod, the first = Nimrod, the eighth! Now I could be wrong but at the moment that's how I see things possibly playing out. We have DNA - send in the clones!

NKJV – Rev17 wrote:
10) There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time.

11) The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

They aren't people.
Treat them as such.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 pm

You know the story of the Museum in Iraq, the soldiers made beeline to the basement. Tom Horn was given access to photos, and then poof, all access was denied. Something was ferreted out of there, and pronto. We will probably never know

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 12:25 pm

The tower is in NYC

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ

ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 4:34 am

researcher wrote:
ScaRZ wrote:

I see it that-a-way too, ScaRZ.

Keeping in mind that we found the tomb of Gilgamesh (another of many names for Nimrod) the following verses are speaking to me. Nimrod, the first = Nimrod, the eighth! Now I could be wrong but at the moment that's how I see things possibly playing out. We have DNA - send in the clones!

NKJV – Rev17 wrote:
10) There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time.

11) The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

I agree with your layout of scripture Researcher. It changed my mind one day several years ago when the verses that I had read many many times spoke to me and came alive.

I see him as it says in Revelation,"And they had a [King] over them." He once lived as one of the Seven Kings in the past,but will also be the Eighth King. He was alive in the past,he died as a man in the past,and he will one day live again to be that Eighth King.

I believe once the Antichrist comes in the picture he has already lived in the past and has now been brought back to live again.

His fatal wound of death has now been healed and he now lives as the Eighth King.

The Antichrist is that evil seed that will oppose the good seed......."Our Lord Jesus Christ."

It makes sense that if Jesus is the Good Shepherd, that the antichrist would be called a foolish or perverse shepherd. 

Jesus Christ  is The Good Shepherd while The Antichrist is The Idol Shepherd (a counterfeit or worthless shepherd). The second coming of Jesus Christ will occur as a door is opened in Heaven,while the second coming of The Antichrist will occur as The Bottomless Pit is opened.

Jesus Christ is the One “which is, and which was,  and which is to come, the Almighty,” (Revelation 1:eight).  

The Antichrist is the one who “was, and is not; and shall ascend  out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition” (Revelation 17:eight).

We are suppose to be one in The LORD not one with mankind outside of The LORD. 

Mankind coming together as one outside of The LORD is antichrist in nature. This is an (instead of) world system,this is Babylon. 

The tower can be seen as an attempt being equal with God........."Genesis 11:4........"And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth."

By spreading the people outward into the earth at Babel God was able to prevent man from gaining more knowledge too quickly. The workforce split into small nations instead of one massive unit. Those with great minds separated from one another.

With every great mind on earth together in accord and of one language,plus a massive workforce nothing would be restrained from them accomplishing without divine power stepping in to prevent it. When I say nothing I mean "Nothing". I know it can be hard to believe but that is the case by what scripture teaches.

In ancient Babylon were born the false beliefs that have spread like a cancer into I believe every religion. I'm not going to beat around the bush......" False Christanity is full of them."

researcher and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ

ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 11:27 am

Revelation 17:eight........"they that dwell on the earth shall wonder"(They will be astonished,marvel,be amazed.)

Nimrod carried with him many,many names as ancient cultures spread out upon the earth. If I conquered a World Empire I would be it's King,no matter where I was born.

During the time that John wrote the Book of Revelation, (Five of the Seven Kings had already died), (One was ruling and alive when John was writing the Book of Revelation),and (One King was yet to rule sometime in the future).

I believe a great clue was given that he "Was" (Once was) is speaking to John at that time in history. So if this king "Was" that means he had to be one of the first five not the sixth king that was alive and ruling in John's time and certainly not the seventh that would rule sometime in the future.

Revelation 17:10-11

And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The first five had already died......."five have fallen"............(That Was)

The sixth would be alive and in power......."one is"..............(Is Not)....Is Not #Eight)

The seventh was on in the future......."the other is not yet come"....(Number Seven Had Not Taken Power In The Day John Wrote This)

The Eighth would be one of the first seven Kings.........(I Believe The Clue Is Very Good In One Being Of The First Five Kings)

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 3:14 pm

I see I have much to catch up on. I’m pretty disgusted with politics now so need to change my focus. I’ve always been interested in these topics but never had much time. I’m retired now so maybe I can look into these things more. I may not comment much as I will be reading and checking out the vids posted here.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 5:28 pm

archangel888 wrote:
I see I have much to catch up on. I’m pretty disgusted with politics now so need to change my focus. I’ve always been interested in these topics but never had much time. I’m retired now so maybe I can look into these things more. I may not comment much as I will be reading and checking out the vids posted here.

I think we're all disgusted with politics. I know that I'm sick to the gills with all of it. But I follow it all closely as do others here. We are, I also believe, living in some of the most prophetic times as spoken of in the Bible. I believe that all the politics ad-nauseum need to be tracked and watched closely as much of it factors in to the final days. That goes not only for the clown show we are watching in the USofA but for the entire world as well.

Glad to see you around the forum again archangel888 - welcome back.

They aren't people.
Treat them as such.

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 6:33 pm

Thank you researcher. I’ve popped in from time to time to keep logging in regularly. I follow the politics very closely. I was convinced Kim Clement was right. Trump would serve 2 terms. He was right about the first one. This time? Who knows? I do believe we’re in it, the time most talked about in Scripture. It makes sense for the US to topple in order to pave the way toward the events of prophecy. I don’t like it, but here we are it seems. What is astounding is how many believers are buying into all the deception.  How easily they accept and conform and trust the media for their news. Sheesh!  Well, here we go! In the meantime, will check out the wealth of material here.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 2958853248

researcher and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ

ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 4:24 am

Great to see you arcangel888. 

Got to admit we are living in some very strange times. 

Have we ever wondered how much is invented by the media?

This quote from Apocalypse Now makes me think of our government instead of The War in Vietnam.

The war was being run by a bunch of four star clowns who were gonna end up giving the whole circus away.

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 2:07 pm

That’s more true than we’d like to think. I think things are going to happen soon, that will change everything. I always thought that things would happen in my lifetime, but now that they actually might be..... I find myself astonished and a little alarmed and excited all at the same time. We shall see. Gotta stay focused and anchored in the Lord. 

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 6:19 pm

I find myself astonished and a little alarmed and excited all at the same time. UP

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 8:32 pm

😀😀😄

michael371 and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 9:48 pm

It does appear that  "the writing is on the wall " .  I 'm feeling the same "  uh wow " as ya'll .  
  Today, I was out working on the  cattle farm  (fencing ) and I thought back to  "as in the days of Noah" . My cold  hands kept working though, knowing that my heart and soul belonged to our Lord in Heaven. I was at peace and actually given a shot of strength and clear thought so that I could finish my work in the cold temperatures . 
  I have read some quotes lately that made me think "doo what ?"  ! But will wait a bit to say what I sensed.. It was a quote of the pres.    ....That will be for later though..
  Be strong in the faith of our Father in Heaven , In Jesus name I pray for a hedge of protection for all true believers  and the knowledge we need  in order  to not be deceived. In Jesus name I ask this . Amen

michael371 and ScaRZ like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ

ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 10:12 am

Why does sin still dog me?

Through my life I have ask myself this question many times and the answer is very simple and to the point.

“Because we are at war with our own nature”. 

There are no grounds to feel inferior to anyone else........"We all have a human nature and war with it."

We must learn to subdue and work tirelessly to push our nature down throughtout our lives. Each battle that comes against us can be won by  making room for the Spirit of God to indwell and guide us. 

Five words that bring the full picture into view.

"Believe it and become it."

archangel888 and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ

ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 5:02 am

I was reading in Enoch 2 and I'm going to post a few verses that were very interesting to me. I'm not going to take it as gospel truth,I'm just reading and gathering info on the story line of Enoch 2.

The Grigori or Watchers are said to look like a man, but much taller, larger and silent. In 2 Enoch we can see in Chapter 7 that heaven two is the prison for the fallen Watchers.

In verse 1 of Chapter 7 we see how DARK the Angels appear to Enoch. Also verse 5 of Chapter 18 and we see their prison is"UNDER EARTH". This I believe is the underworld.

2 Enoch Chapter 7

1And those men took me and led me up on to the second heaven, and showed me darkness, greater than earthly darkness, and there I saw prisoners hanging, watched, awaiting the great and boundless judgment, and these angels were dark-looking, more than earthly darkness, and incessantly making weeping through all hours.

2And I said to the men who were with me: Wherefore are these incessantly tortured? They answered me: These are God’s apostates, who obeyed not God’s commands, but took counsel with their own will, and turned away with their prince, who also is fastened on the fifth heaven.

3And I felt great pity for them, and they saluted me, and said to me: Man of God, pray for us to the Lord; and I answered to them: Who am I, a mortal man, that I should pray for angels? Who knows whither I go, or what will befall me? Or who will pray for me?

2 Enoch Chapter 18

1The men took me on to the fifth heaven and placed me, and there I saw many and countless soldiers, called Grigori [Watchers], of human appearance, and their size was greater than that of great giants and their faces withered, and the silence of their mouths perpetual, and their was no service on the fifth heaven, and I said to the men who were with me:

2Wherefore are these very withered and their faces melancholy, and their mouths silent, and wherefore is there no service on this heaven?

3And they said to me: These are the Grigori [Watchers], who with their prince Satanail rejected the Lord of light, and after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second heaven, and three of them went down on to earth from the Lord’s throne, to the place Ermon, and broke through their vows on the shoulder of the hill Ermon and saw the daughters of men how good they are, and took to themselves wives, and befouled the earth with their deeds, who in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing, and giants are born and marvellous big men and great enmity.

4And therefore God judged them with great judgment, and they weep for their brethren and they will be punished on the Lord’s great day.

5And I said to the Grigori [Watchers]: I saw your brethren and their works, and their great torments, and I prayed for them, but the Lord has condemned them to be under earth till the existing heaven and earth shall end for ever.

6And I said: Wherefore do you wait, brethren, and do not serve before the Lord’s face, and have not put your services before the Lord’s face, lest you anger your Lord utterly?

7And they listened to my admonition, and spoke to the four ranks in heaven, and lo! As I stood with those two men four trumpets trumpeted together with great voice, and the Grigori [Watchers] broke into song with one voice, and their voice went up before the Lord pitifully and affectingly.

No Fallen Angel's or evil spirits,unclean spirits,demons,devils want to be imprisoned in the Abyss. They can't stand the thought of being sent to that horrible place. They will only be free from their prison when the Angel who is given the key, unlocks the Bottomless Pit [Abyss].

In Enoch 2 when Satanail {Satan} was throw out of the upper heaven or heavens he fastened [To make fast or secure,To become attached, fixed, or joined] on the fifth heaven. This sounds to me like he was cast out of the upper heavens [ten,nine,eight,seven, and six].

Once Enoch reached the seventh heaven he could see far off God sitting on his throne on the tenth heaven. Enoch was trembling with great terror and fear at what he was seeing. All the heavenly troops standing on the ten steps according to their rank that lead upward to the throne of God [Aravat,or Father of Creation].

2 Enoch Chapter 20

1And those two men lifted me up thence on to the seventh heaven, and I saw there a very great light, and fiery troops of great archangels, incorporeal forces, and dominions, orders and governments, cherubim and seraphim, thrones and many-eyed ones, nine regiments, the Ioanit stations of light, and I became afraid, and began to tremble with great terror, and those men took me, and led me after them, and said to me:

2Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, and showed me the Lord from afar, sitting on His very high throne. For what is there on the tenth heaven, since the Lord dwells there?

3On the tenth heaven is God, in the Hebrew tongue he is called Aravat.

4And all the heavenly troops would come and stand on the ten steps according to their rank, and would bow down to the Lord, and would again go to their places in joy and felicity, singing songs in the boundless light with small and tender voices, gloriously serving him.

The one thousand years of Satan's imprisonment in the Bottomless Pit [Abyss] has not come to this point. This will occur after the Great Tribulation when Christ defeats Satan,the Antichrist and the armies of the world who fought Christ at his return. Christ and his armies of heaven will face off against the armies of this world [Man,Satan,The Antichrist,Fallen Angels,Evil Spirits,Devils,Demons,Unclean Spirits,Hybrids].

I believe Satan when he is finally cast to the earth will lose his ability to enter the heavens. He will be here and remain on earth with all his forces, this indeed will be hell on earth. Satan and his armies will be defeated, then he will be chained in the Bottomless Pit [Abyss] and will remain there for one thousand years as Christ sets up his Kingdom and one thousand years of peace will take place.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 4:44 pm

Yes that will be hell on earth!  I always thought there were 7 heavens. There are 10? The 3rd is space, yes? The others? Outside of space? Different dimensions? I believe there maybe 12 dimensions. Not sure. This is fascinating stuff. Is there a thread or any info on David Flynn’s Fortress of Anu work? I can’t find anything on it. Apologies for going off topic. There wasn’t anything when I searched. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 6:42 pm

archangel888 wrote:
Yes that will be hell on earth!  I always thought there were 7 heavens. There are 10? The 3rd is space, yes? The others? Outside of space? Different dimensions? I believe there maybe 12 dimensions. Not sure. This is fascinating stuff. Is there a thread or any info on David Flynn’s Fortress of Anu work? I can’t find anything on it. Apologies for going off topic. There wasn’t anything when I searched. Thanks.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/oqkarh6vxd08vau/Searching_for_Fortress_of_Anu_%2528Low%2529.mp4/file

I downloaded and save it from U-tube back in 2014. It's gone from the internet now if you try to find it with a search. I uploaded my saved U-tube copy in 2019 and the link above will take you to it. Hope you enjoy it. I posted it on the forum back then and didn't get one single reply on it.

I enjoy it every time I watch it.

They aren't people.
Treat them as such.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ

ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 4:24 am

The only mention of one of the heavens in the Bible other than just the heavens is in 2 Corinthians. Paul here mentions the third heaven which he says is Paradise. This also fits perfectly with what Enoch says about the third heaven in 2 Enoch being Paradise. But in 2 Enoch on the Northern side of the third heaven is what he describes as a very terrible place with cruel darkness and unillumined gloom.

Enoch says that Paradise is between corruptibility and incorruptibility. Paradise on the third heaven is prepared for the righteous and for them it's a place for eternal inheritance. The Northern side is prepared for those who dishonor God and it's their eternal inheritance.

2 Cor 12:2-4

I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the THIRD HEAVEN.

And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)

How that he was caught up into PARADISE, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

2 Enoch Chapter 8

1And those men took me thence, and led me up on to the THIRD HEAVEN, and placed me there; and I looked downwards, and saw the produce of these places, such as has never been known for goodness.

2And I saw all the sweet-flowering trees and beheld their fruits, which were sweet-smelling, and all the foods borne by them bubbling with fragrant exhalation.

3And in the midst of the TREES THAT OF LIFE, in that place whereon the Lord rests, when he goes up into PARADISE; and this tree is of ineffable goodness and fragrance, and adorned more than every existing thing; and on all sides it is in form gold-looking and vermilion and fire-like and covers all, and it has produce from all fruits.

4Its root is in the garden at the earth’s end.

5And PARADISE is between corruptibility and incorruptibility.

6And two springs come out which send forth honey and milk, and their springs send forth oil and wine, and they separate into four parts, and go round with quiet course, and go down into the PARADISE OF EDEN, between corruptibility and incorruptibility.

2 Enoch Chapter 10

1And those two men led me up on to the Northern side, and showed me there a very terrible place, and there were all manner of tortures in that place: cruel darkness and unillumined gloom, and there is no light there, but murky fire constantly flaming aloft, and there is a fiery river coming forth, and that whole place is everywhere fire, and everywhere there is frost and ice, thirst and shivering, while the bonds are very cruel, and the angels fearful and merciless, bearing angry weapons, merciless torture, and I said:

2Woe, woe, how very terrible is this place.

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 4:54 pm

Thanks researcher. I’ll watch it and will probably comment. I could say something now but not sure this is the place. Maybe a PM. More of a question on it. Thanks Jack lol. ScaRz. I read your reply. I should review Enoch again. It’s been a while. I wonder what Paul (I assume it was Paul) saw and heard when he went to the 3rd Heaven?  I wonder if we will ever know....

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 4:59 pm

Researcher, it doesn’t seem to work on my tablet. I’ll try on my laptop in a bit.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ

ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:27 am

Christ told us exactly what to look for at his coming. Anything other than this and it will be a deception. The real deal will come but none of us can put a rush on it. Don't ever give up on Christ return and don't ever give in to something that doesn't fulfill to the letter. Christ coming will be a very public event as lightning covers the sky from east to west and everybody will see this event. No local storm is brewing here people,this will be a world wide event.

If anyone or anything tells us Christ has already come,we should without doubt know it's a lie. The whole earth will know for sure when that day is a reality,it will not be a secret event. 

We can talk about all manor of events of prophecy but without knowledge of this prophecy there will only remain deception. 

Luke 17:22-24

And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye [shall not see it].

And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: [go not after them], [nor follow them].

For as the [lightning, that lighteneth] out of the one [part] under heaven, shineth unto the other [part] under heaven; [so shall also the Son of man be in his day].

Matthew 24:23-27

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; [believe it not].

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall [shew great signs and wonders]; insomuch that, [if it were possible], they [shall deceive the very elect].

Behold, [I have told you before].

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; [go not forth]: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; [believe it not].

For as the [lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be].

When the Lightning meets from east to west and Christ is coming in a cloud don't look back or turn back, running to hide in the rocks and dens. We are to look up and lift up our heads because our redemption is drawing near. We are never suppose to turn and look away from the Light,but look toward the Light. 

Will many people love the darkness more than the Light?

Luke 21:27-28

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ

ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:35 am

archangel888 wrote:
Thanks researcher. I’ll watch it and will probably comment. I could say something now but not sure this is the place. Maybe a PM. More of a question on it. Thanks Jack lol. ScaRz. I read your reply. I should review Enoch again. It’s been a while. I wonder what Paul (I assume it was Paul) saw and heard when he went to the 3rd Heaven?  I wonder if we will ever know....

Feel free to post if you wish.

I just enjoy reading some of the old ancient text like Enoch 2......"I try and see if some things fit with The Bible." I certainly don't write it in stone. I'm just not afraid to research in areas others may shy away from.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:27 am

I consider Enoch 1 to be scripture, but that is the only one. It fits the canon, Enoch 2 does not
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:01 pm

Me too. Have always been interested in other texts. Jasher, Jubilees, in addition to Enoch. Not all are Scripture. I like to read them for information....historical, cultural, anything that would give me a better understanding of ancient times. Much can be learned and some of it is helpful in understanding the Bible. Caution and discernment are needed for some material. There are many titles in sacred-texts.org but some should be avoided. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World   The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bible,Ancient Text and The Spiritual World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: