Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed Empty
PostSubject: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2020 6:41 pm

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 6:46 pm

Sidney Powell 
@SidneyPowell1

10h

It's about time!
https://patriotproject.com/tea-party-patriots-files-fec-complaint-twitter-jack-dorsey-penalized-fullest-extent-law/

#Twitter 

& most major media are also providing billions $$$ campaign contributions to #Biden #BidenCorruption

https://www.patriotproject.com/tea-party-patriots-files-fec-complaint-twitter-jack-dorsey-penalized-fullest-extent-law/ Oct 20

Tea Party Patriots Files FEC Complaint Against Twitter and Jack Dorsey: 
‘Penalized to the Fullest Extent of the Law

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 3:36 pm

Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed Eltvjq9XEAA-hxg?format=jpg&name=900x900

The move didn't hurt pocketbook, looks like.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 4:35 pm

I saw a report a few days ago about how Ted Cruz was soooooo mean to poor poor Jack Dorsey. Of course it came from the sky screamers on the left. Cruz hurt Dorsey's feels . . . yadda yadda.

Ted Cruz is soooo mean! WAAAAAAAA!

Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed Butt-h11

I laughed my ass off.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 8:35 am

From Oct. 15..that only seems ancient.
Better Pai than Mao...

Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed EkY4H25WkAAF5UU?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 9:58 am

Pam Bondi Tweets RE:
ReaICIear PoIitics reversaI of Biden call for PA

AND TWITTER SUSPENDS HER!!!

Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed EmdtfeEWEAE7_sG?format=jpg&name=medium
Contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 10:00 am

Part of Pam Bondi retweet

Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed Emdty0gXYAIqmZ7?format=jpg&name=900x900
Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed Emdty0iXcAArmQY?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 9:07 am

Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed Emi75_IXYAID208?format=png&name=360x360
Yes, "our government is also now allowed to create propaganda tailored specifically for U.S. public consumption, using any media as it sees fit, while remaining anonymous as the source of the material being reported."
Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed Emi7zp-WMAE4kk6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 9:11 am

https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text
The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012, which was contained within the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013, allowed for materials produced by the State Department and the Broadcasting Board of Governors to be available within the United States.

The result: an unleashing of thousands of hours per week of government-funded radio and TV programs for domestic U.S. consumption and a green light for U.S. domestic propaganda efforts.
The repeal of the #SmithMundtAct, which was introduced in the House in 2012 (and passed) as "HR. 5736 Smith-Mundt Modernization Act" effectively made domestic #propaganda legal.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 9:19 am

The levels of abuse is insane.  We just saw a perfect example of it when those agents went after the whistleblower on Veritas.
The newspapers came right along with the 'party line' that he had recanted his statements and that
it was all Trump propaganda.

If we're going to be mad about something this week, this is a very strong candidate !

https://mountainrunner.us/2019/09/dhs-smithmundt/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 9:26 am

Obama did a restructuring of broadcasting right before Trump took office. December 23, 2016.

"U.S. President Barack Obama has approved legislation that would consolidate oversight of U.S. nonmilitary broadcasting in the hands of a single chief executive"

https://www.rferl.org/a/obama-signs-law-restructuring-us-international-media-voa-rferl-board-governors/28194511.html

The new law will replace the BBG's bipartisan board with a presidentially appointed advisory board that will not have decision-making powers. Instead, those powers will be placed in the hands of a CEO appointed by the White House and subject to Senate confirmation.
Proponents of the law, which was spearheaded by Representative Ed Royce (Republican-California) and backed by Obama's administration, say it will improve performance of U.S. international broadcasting by scrapping a board consisting of members who served part-time and met infrequently.
But critics have raised concerns that it could damage the journalistic integrity of the media outlets under the agency's umbrella. Such powers in the hands of a White House-appointed CEO, they argue, could impinge on editorial firewalls between the outlets and the government.
The BBG's current CEO, John Lansing, remains in that position, which was created last year. But opponents of the bill have warned that President-elect Donald Trump -- who has had a contentious relationship with the press -- could seek to install a loyalist who would wield the agency as a tool of Trump's agenda.
----------------------
That is free license to lie about your lying.  Sure, why not?  And if POTUS changes it, that's dishonest; so he can manipulate 'truth'. 

Good=evil.  evil=good.  We HAVE TO get out of that trap.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 9:47 am

This is the actual bill:
 https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text

the Broadcasting Board of Governors,  is since renamed the U.S. Agency for Global Media.
The current CEO is Amanda Bennett

The former CEO whom Armstrong criticized was also appointed during the Obama administration. John F. Lansing was hired in 2015 and left his USAGM position in September 2019 to become president and CEO of National Public Radio (NPR).
------------
This is complicated and will take work.  On the surface it looks like another multi-faceted end around play.   Anti-American sentiment from any source abroad can be presented as fact to the public.
But it's more than that. 

There is no doubt MSM propaganda is killing us.  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 10:37 am

NBC News PR
@NBCNewsPR
· 3h
.@chucktodd: "We invited every single Republican senator to appear here on @MeetThePress this morning. They all declined.”

---
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
1h
Good. Chuck Todd is a left-wing clown, and Republicans should not allow themselves to be used as props by a propagandist who peddled the Kavanaugh rape hoax, the Russian collusion hoax, and the Covington Catholic hoax.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 11:10 am

Biden's campaign revealed one glaring fact that you'll immediately recognize in every MSM news source
in existence.

They use FEELINGS as FACTS.  And when FACTS contradict their 'feelings', they lie about what's fact.

https://www.quora.com/How-biased-is-Reuters-or-Associated-Press?share=1

IN FACT  Laughing ,  you can see that in every aspect of society, from schools to sports to workplace to gender choice to....anywhere you want to look.  The NWO sells their agenda through the manipulation of  'feelings'.  
There was no choice.  THEIR FACTS ARE ALL LIES.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 12:59 pm

[size=15]Dinesh D'Souza

@DineshDSouza

·
2h

[/size]
Does it really make sense to say we have a free and independent press any more? #FakeNewsMedia

Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed Em4dhcuXcAcfI63?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 4:13 pm

One week after the 2020 presidential election, The Conservative Treehouse received the following notification:
Quote :
…”given the incompatibility between your site’s content and our terms, you need to find a new hosting provider and must migrate the site by Wednesday, December 2nd.
What does this mean? It means CTH is being kicked-off the WordPress website hosting platform because the content of our research and discussion does not align with the ideology of those who define what is acceptable speech and what is not.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 1:52 pm

Ted Cruz, whom I have come to respect very much, takes on the tech giants in the Senate today 11/17
This is an excerpt under 11 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NhYTm2auyw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 1:54 pm

Josh Hawley  11 mins.  AWESOME !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBJx9kqa9bc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 2:15 pm

Mike Lee.  It's so nice to hear intelligent people, though all this really shows is what worms Zuck and Jack are.  Our reps are making great factual arguments. 
We DO have to get to the law though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abg4XKd53pg

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 2:47 pm

Dove, we are in sync again. I've been watching some of these videos today too and was going to post some of them. I got scooped. Keep on keeping on girl. UP

group hug

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 10:02 pm

POTUS tweets tonight

Pardon investigation is Fake News!
---------------
Section 230, which is a liability shielding gift from the U.S. to “Big Tech” (the only companies in America that have it - corporate welfare!), is a serious threat to our National Security & Election Integrity. Our Country can never be safe & secure if we allow it to stand.

Therefore, if the very dangerous & unfair Section 230 is not completely terminated as part of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), I will be forced to unequivocally VETO the Bill when sent to the very beautiful Resolute desk. Take back America NOW. Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 3:12 pm

RSBN 

Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed 1f1fa-1f1f8

@RSBNetwork
· 5h

We will no longer be streaming most events on @YouTube for the time being due to their new rules on content that "alleges fraud or error changed the outcome of the 2020 election".

We encourage our 1 million plus subscribers to watch us on Facebook or Twitter.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 3:15 pm

Ron

@CodeMonkeyZ
· 5h

Make no mistake, the rest of Big Tech will be following Youtube's lead shortly.
Eventually Trump's twitter account will be removed, and a full-on black out by Big Tech will be put into motion.

---------------------

The Bias News
@thebias_news
7h

JUST IN: YouTube says it will "start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 8:06 pm

Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed EpN7T9wUYAArypJ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 1:10 pm

Less than a month since last post here and we are so deep into censorship, it isn't funny.

Emma Kinery
@EmmaKinery
6h
Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongino’s employer, Cumulus Media, has told its on-air personalities to stop suggesting that the election was stolen from President Trump — or face termination “immediately” WaPo paywall

The talk radio network that airs Dan Bongino and Mark Levin warned staff to stop ‘dog-whistle talk.’  NYT  paywall

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 1:52 pm

SophiaMusik
Adagio Mirror.
https://soundcloud.com/user-413210604/adagio-mirror

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 2:54 pm

Senator Rand Paul
@RandPaul
3h
Facebook now considers advocating for liberty to be sedition. Where will it end?

Quote Tweet
Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed BB-v1E-8_normalRon Paul
@RonPaul
· 3h
With no explanation other than "repeatedly going against our community standards," @Facebook has blocked me from managing my page. Never have we received notice of violating community standards in the past and nowhere is the offending post identified.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 12:48 pm

Brad Parscale
@parscale
1h
So, does everyone remember that the media and social media spent years saying Trump won the election by colluding with Russia? Which was proven to be false.

Those FAKE stories caused real damage, outrage, protests, and millions in investigations. Why wasn’t the media canceled?

-----
One of the most dangerous trends of our times is making the truth socially unacceptable, or even illegal, with "hate speech" laws.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 11:50 am

3. This line didn’t get a lot of treatment in the ruling but I couldn’t help but laugh: Twitter claims it “does not mediate or review” tweets. I’d pass on the good news to @realdonaldtrump but he’s been mediated and reviewed and is unavailable.

Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed Er8wo6xXIAU9kij?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 12:14 pm

Lee Stranahan Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed 23f3
@stranahan
1h
NYT published an article attempting to link Project Veritas to a plan to oust former NSA Advisor.

NYT also said: "UNCLEAR" who launched, directed, and funded the operation. PV had nothing to do with it. And the NYT knows that.

Veritas video
https://twitter.com/stranahan/status/1393248780523298819

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed   Censorship and Propaganda  thread renamed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Censorship and Propaganda thread renamed
Page 1 of 1