Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned Awww

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned  Awww Empty
PostSubject: Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned Awww   Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned  Awww I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2020 7:31 pm

The wizard has spoken.  There's a link somewhere.  hee. try Gateway Pundit

Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned  Awww EmLs8pWW4AESD3_?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned Awww   Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned  Awww I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2020 7:34 pm

Something to check out:

The left now has the “Trump Accountability Project” to brand us and dish out retribution, and it’s being pushed by elected leftists.

This is what we’re up against people. Wake the hell up and realize what’s coming.

----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned Awww   Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned  Awww I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 1:47 pm

Tsunami over DC:

@Qtah17
1h
BREAKING 
Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned  Awww 1f6a8Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned  Awww 1f6a8Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned  Awww 1f6a8

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/10/pentagon-top-policy-official-resigns-435693

Anthony Tata, an official who once called Obama a 'terrorist leader' takes over Pentagon policy.

The departure of James Anderson, acting undersecretary of defense for policy, potentially paves the way for Anthony Tata to take over the policy shop.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned  Awww JW11vN9A?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned Awww   Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned  Awww I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 9:02 pm

I put Ezra's extensive bio in Q Related.  You know he's 34 yrs old?  

This is Chris Miller, who now fills Esper's position and has Ezra continuing to work with him. 

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/trump-fires-esper-appoints-chris-miller-as-acting-sec-of-defense/

I am pleased to announce that Christopher C. Miller, the highly respected Director of the National Counterterrorism Center (unanimously confirmed by the Senate), will be Acting Secretary of Defense, effective immediately..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 9, 2020

Chris Miller is a retired U.S. Army Special Forces officer, a “Green Beret” and has worked around the Pentagon and the White House since 2016. 
In addition to being the Director for the National Counterterrorism Center, he was previously the assistant secretary of defense for special operations and low-intensity conflict.
Miller has been a direct aide to the president since 2018.  In his assistant secretary of defense for special operations and low-intensity conflict, he was responsible for “overseeing the employment of special operations forces in counterterrorism, Military Information Support Operations (MISO), Information Operations, unconventional warfare, irregular warfare, direct action, special reconnaissance, foreign internal defense, counter proliferation, sensitive special operations, and personnel recovery/hostage issues as specified by the Secretary of Defense.”
Miller served in the Army on active duty from 1983 – 2014, and commanded several special operations units, including the one that tracked down Osama Bin Laden.  He was originally an enlisted military policeman and gained his commission through the Reserve Officer Training Corp (ROTC) program in 1987.
“Throughout his career, he served within other special operations organizations, culminating with command of the 2nd Battalion, 5th SFG(A). Mr. Miller participated in the initial combat operations in Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003, in addition to numerous follow-on deployments to both theaters, and has extensive inter-agency and joint special operations experience.”
In a Senate questionnaire before his confirmation to the National Counterterrorism Center position, Miller wrote:
“I have spent my entire adult life working national security issues at all levels of the United States Government. During the course of my career as an infantry officer and special forces operator, I received specialized training in, and became a recognized subject matter expert on, the collection, use, and oversight of intelligence at the tactical, operational and strategical level for counterterrorism operations.”
Though we cannot know the actual reasons the president chose Miller over Esper, and even though Miller and Esper were both Army officers, their paths were different.  Miller was a hard-charging Special Forces commander, and although Esper was an Army Airborne officer, he took the perceived “softer” route of working for Raytheon and being a defense department lobbyist prior to the secretary position.
The fact that Esper refused to support the deployment of military troops and align with the president, while Miller would probably be more aggressive in dealing with riots and actual insurrection…are ideas that are now being chewed in military barracks, offices, smoke pits, and group meetings everywhere today. 
My military friends (and I) think that Miller is much less politically correct, like our president, and wouldn’t hesitate to support Trump in stopping those guaranteed riots should Trump trudge through the election process as a victor.
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned Awww   Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned  Awww I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 9:06 pm

I didn't cc the whole article, but somewhere in there was the tip off that when the rioting starts (not if) when POTUS assumes the win (not if), Chris will take the necessary defensive actions to protect us.
(as will Ezra).   Esper was very reluctant.  Thank you very little.  Glad the door hit you on the way out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned Awww   Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned  Awww I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defense Secretary Mark Esper Has Resigned Awww
Page 1 of 1