Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State Empty
PostSubject: The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State   The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 7:37 am

Not a complicated explanation here.

The Keystone?  I would think it's the Constitution.

Watch the water~ (mark)   Pennsylvania: the Key that unlocks all doors?
Pennsylvania:  the Keystone state   see Q Related for keystone.
Will provide a Q search
-------------------------------
Where was the Constitution signed?  Philadelphia
Where is the Liberty Bell. Philadelphia.

Who's remembering the song: "Philadelphia Freedom"?  lol. I'll have to go get it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State   The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 8:08 am

So funny to see that yes, the end was known from the beginning.  Not that there weren't big bumps, and more to come, but you just have to be amazed-in awe-
speechless. 

Under 2 mins.  One of the messages God sent to Kim Clement about POTUS.

https://twitter.com/Annakhait/status/1324938345647058946
----------------------

And from E.  (quick video will be at Q related)
The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State EmM4jrsXMAAYyZ3?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State   The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 8:39 am

Remember this?  

The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State EmMd9iAW4AIZzXU?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State   The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2020 8:40 am

When the MSM breaks.  Can't wait!

The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State El_hx6TXIAcN9tu?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State   The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Election Sting Pennsylvania The Keystone State
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: