Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? Empty
PostSubject: Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?   Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 12:26 pm

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1325387532411039744

I would like to begin by congratulating Joe Biden and Camela Harris.

I have a long and warm personal relationship with Joe Biden, for nearly 40 years, and I know him as a great friend of the State of Israel.

I am confident that we will continue to work with both to continue to strengthen the special alliance between Israel and the United States.

----------
And they're continuing to build settlements on the Gaza strip.
Memory says there was supposed to be a moratorium on this??
----------------
(me: I have no clue how to interpret this. I won't even speculate)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?   Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 12:51 pm

Never forget, America is Israel's bitch!

Michael371 and I have been all over Israel, Zionism, Ariel Sharon, Netanyahu, ad-nauseum on this forum for years. ZIONISM is the problem - not the average Jewish person - ZIONISTS! There is a difference - a big difference.

Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? Pi53278e7a

Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? Hqdefault

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsJ52cs5LuA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?   Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 12:55 pm

EVERYBODY gets to have their Day in the Sun (and before the Son)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?   Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 2:49 pm

So long Cyrus and thanks for all the fish. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? S-l400

Add this one to your ever growing list.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8925903/Netanyahu-congratulates-Biden-great-friend-Israel.html

Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? Daily_11

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?   Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 5:20 am

It just shows that unbridled support for IS RA EL is a mistake. The only way Israel rules the world is when Christ sits on the throne in Jerusalem. I do think that fraud will be proven enough to put the election into the state houses.

Most folks wrongly assume that the "bless/curse" statement that God gave Abraham applies to Israel. Israel wasn't even around and on the scene yet. It was given strictly to Abraham, the father of MANY NATIONS!(ethnos or ethnic groups). The average citizen of Israel wants peace with their neighbors, Zionists do not. I'll stop there because I don't want to be wrong on a subject that has been a cause of concern with me for a long time. I support peaceful Israel 100% and even support them regaining their original Abrahamic-era land that God gave them, but it is highly suspicious at just how many names pop up that ain't "Smith and Jones" that are involved in just about everything

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?   Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 12:16 pm

Here's some insight:  I haven't finished it, but listen to see if Bibi is choosing land over peace?
OR..it's a big fake out, because I'm sure he hasn't forgotten what Obama did to him-to Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25VmYOT1fk

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?   Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 12:42 pm

Melania Trump - divorce Donald? It was in the video above. Where the [bleep] did that come from? I checked and yes, that seems to be a thing. First I've heard about it. Screenshot from DuckDuck I just took a few minutes ago.

Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? Divorc10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?   Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 2:44 pm

Amir Tsarfati
@BeholdIsrael
4h

In press conference minutes ago, Netanyahu refrained from calling Biden president elect and instead said “Joe Biden, who is supposed to become the president.”

-----
AND he posted this:
All I can say at this point is that CA is Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? 1f7e5Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? 1f7e5Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? 1f7e5Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? 1f7e5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?   Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 3:40 pm

Wizard
@OzRestored
1h

A Harris-Biden administration would prove detrimental to relations with Israel and would destabilize the Middle East by unraveling the Abraham Accords Peace Agreement.

That's how important it is that EVERY LEGAL VOTE COUNT.
DEMAND YOUR VOTE COUNT.
MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD!

Barak Ravid

@BarakRavid
· 6h

BREAKING: Israeli ambassador to Washington Ron Dermer: The Biden administration will be making a mistake if it goes back to the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran; Dermer spoke in a panel with the ambassadors of the UAE and Bahrain

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?   Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 3:45 pm

Yeah baby - Calif. red, I can dig it. Remember the electoral map screenshot I posted yesterday. Here it is again if ya missed it. Might be a pipe dream but I sure do like seeing it.

Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? Jim_ma10

https://twitter.com/BeholdIsrael

This so deserves a screen shot! Thanks President Elect Dove. cheers

Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? Amir10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?   Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 2:19 pm

From the past-but telling.  Not a good look.
Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? EmUkGPVXIAIhA_8?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?   Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bibi Cuddles Up To BIDEN-What?
Page 1 of 1