Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lovin the new digs

Go down 
+11
researcher
scottr99
NoDoubt
MaeDay5
sixminks
moko
wateredseeds
wedunit
Delfi
Yaddy
r3m0
15 posters
AuthorMessage
r3m0

r3m0

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:57 pm

What a Face I LIKE IT HERE! and i never use caps affraid

ian
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:13 pm

I like it too, just having trouble reading it....but I made it too, and it's good! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Oh.....I had to change my "yaddy" to "Yaddy 2" nevertheless I made it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:33 pm

I registered you too Yaddy!!! So you have two accounts, Yaddy1 and Yaddy2,I will delete yaddy 1 if you like or you can have it and change the password and I will delete the other. I used your email address I got from meetup so you won't have to change it.

Thanks r3m0! It has it's own image host just hover and find the link in the boxes above and you can take pics right off your computer to here! bounce
Back to top Go down
wedunit

wedunit

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:03 pm

'Tis a bit hard to read for old, tired eyes. Go to a light background and dark lettering. Just my 2 centavos.

Hypocrisy is the Tribute Vice pays to Virtue
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:20 pm

I enlarged the font and brightened it up a bit, hope that helps! Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:26 pm

I will work on the colors, I didn't expect to have to use it so soon so it could use some tweaking. scratch
Back to top Go down
wateredseeds

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:27 pm

So apparently the chat box will automatically log you off after you've been inactive for so long.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:35 pm

wateredseeds wrote:
So apparently the chat box will automatically log you off after you've been inactive for so long.

Yeah, I can change it though, and I will. I haven't gotten to all the little changes yet and of course I work all day and don't have time to play, So I only have evenings but I will get it done! Smile
Back to top Go down
moko

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:36 pm

I love the new style,colors,font,and icons.....its so '80s cool...and retro internet....and the icon style....its so "Sword of Shannara" : )

Please don't change it Delfi : (

and anyone that does'nt like it....give it some time....its easy
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:43 pm

I am not liking the posting box with the smilies on the left and the crazy symbols above. the colors make the buttons hard to read and they are small. I will try and become accustomed to it but really liked the old one. I hate change and excessive use of smilies: Rolling Eyes :cyclops: sunny 🐘 lol!

Back to top Go down
moko

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:47 pm

lol! flower Laughing
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:13 pm

moko wrote:
I love the new style,colors,font,and icons.....its so '80s cool...and retro internet....and the icon style....its so "Sword of Shannara" : )

Please don't change it Delfi : (

and anyone that does'nt like it....give it some time....its easy

Terry Brooks! Amberle, I read them all too. So long ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:18 pm

sixminks wrote:
I am not liking the posting box with the smilies on the left and the crazy symbols above. the colors make the buttons hard to read and they are small. I will try and become accustomed to it but really liked the old one. I hate change and excessive use of smilies: Rolling Eyes :cyclops: sunny 🐘 lol!

The buttons look intimidating but they are the video and url's etc you can even pull a pic from your computer right on the page in about 3 clicks. They are earthen use, they pop up a box and you paste your links, easy peasy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:30 am

Easy for you.....difficult for ud oldies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaeDay5

MaeDay5

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:06 am

Yaddy 2 wrote:
I like it too, just having trouble reading it....but I made it too, and it's good! Laughing

Agree, reading the color print is hard for these old eyes too. Hate to complain because the rest of the site is great.

No guilt in life, no fear in death This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man Can ever pluck me from His hand
‘til He returns or calls me home Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand.
Townend * Getty
Back to top Go down
MaeDay5

MaeDay5

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:08 am

wedunit wrote:
'Tis a bit hard to read for old, tired eyes. Go to a light background and dark lettering. Just my 2 centavos.

Same problem for me too. My 2 cents too. Smile

Townend * Getty
Back to top Go down
NoDoubt

NoDoubt

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:15 am

Loverly! cheers
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:12 pm

The site is really nice!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:15 pm

MaeDay5 wrote:
wedunit wrote:

MaeDay5 I love that song in your sig!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:59 pm

I like it here too. Just figured out how to do a "sticky" and stickied the Dave Flynn prayer table. Ohhhhhh, mercy, y'all think you're trying to get used to the new look and functions, well let me tell ya what, I go to the moderator functions and I'm terrified I'll push the wrong something button and blow the whole forum to bits. YOW! Shocked I'm gettin' used to things here though. It's quit a bit different here than the W1 forum with lots of whizzy new stuff. Y'all try out the chat function. I was flirtin' with DelfI on chat yesterday and it was way cool.
Back to top Go down
MaeDay5

MaeDay5

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:49 pm

scottr99 wrote:
MaeDay5 wrote:
wedunit wrote:

MaeDay5 I love that song in your sig!

It's a wonderful uplifting song...sing it to myself a lot. Smile

Townend * Getty
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Delfi wrote:
wateredseeds wrote:

Yeah, I can change it though, and I will. I haven't gotten to all the little changes yet and of course I work all day and don't have time to play, So I only have evenings but I will get it done! Smile

Nope. I can't change it. No
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Many thanks to Delphi and Researcher for preserving the Watcher Forum.
Back to top Go down
MaeDay5

MaeDay5

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:19 pm

jumpstart wrote:
Many thanks to Delphi and Researcher for preserving the Watcher Forum.

cheers cheers

Townend * Getty
Back to top Go down

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:03 pm

This site is cool! I was on the old site earlier and wondering where did everybody go? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Locutus9

Locutus9

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: So far, so good   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:21 pm

This will take some time to feel like "home" and yet, so far anyway, I like the ease of use. And I've been waiting to show my avatar! :-)
Back to top Go down
jbrr

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Happily I got registered and signed in after a bit of trouble..... but that is probably my lack of knowledge of such things as forums. This is the only forum that I am active on and I'm not all that active on this one. I am thankful for all the hard work that was put into this and I think this going to be a great site. So is this a permanent or temporary move?
Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:48 pm

When I first logged on my IPad, it was a white screen with very hard to read dark letters. I just figured out I was in the mobile version. Just found the classic version button at the bottom of the page. Much easier to read now. party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lovin the new digs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lovin the new digs   lovin the new digs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lovin the new digs
Page 1 of 1