Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 8:56 pm

From the 5th, but good stuff. 

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNK-LrrzxcE

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 7:48 am

JUST IN: Idaho Lt. Governor and Legislators Join in Support of TexasDecember 10, 2020
BOSIE, IDAHO — Idaho’s Lt. Governor, Janice McGeachin, announced this evening that she and members of the Idaho legislature have filed an brief in support of Texas’ suit to block four contested states’ electors from voting in the Electoral College

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 8:58 pm

YESTERDAY:

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EmduqNYVgAIsOv-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 10:17 pm

Sidney Powell WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 1f1fa-1f1f8WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 2b50WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 2b50WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 2b50
@SidneyPowell1
· 1h

Pay attention! We made emergency filings in #SupremeCourt tonight for #Georgia & #Michigan. Will be filing #Arizona #Wisconsin shortly. These cases raise constitutional issues and prove massive #fraud.
Our plaintiffs have #standing

#WeThePeople will not allow #rigged
---------------------
Anon:
SCOTUS rejecting the Texas suit shows that Kavanaugh, Coney Barrett, and Gorsuch follow the letter of the law. They are impartial and cannot be swayed by Trump. It's all for show.
Now we'll have REAL standing with the new emergency filings.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 10:29 pm

Sidney tweeted out this atty. who explains the E.O. concerning elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHe1dpWOgtg&feature=emb_logo

THIS IS THE E.O.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/?utm_source=twitter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 10:45 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 Eo_wYqnXUAE9uIG?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 5:00 pm

DC march today - Only about 15 seconds of video - the natives (that be us peeps) are getting restless - this is winning - let it loop a while.

Check his main page - https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA - good stuff over there on the DC march. You’ll love seeing it.

https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1337782056055697409

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 Tayler10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 8:35 pm

POTUS at Army-Navy game.  Oh yeah.  Who loves you, baby~

https://twitter.com/WarHorizon/status/1337858134002503683

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 8:37 pm

Ron

@CodeMonkeyZ
· 2h

Research "Executive Directive 51"

If a "catastrophic emergency" results in extraordinary levels of disruption affecting the US population, infrastructure, government functions, then POTUS may be able to dissolve Congress and suspend judicial review

Exact details are classified.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 8:41 pm

Believe it.  No coincidences~

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EpFIwIKXEAAWLBC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
I think we had the one above here, but not the one below-this is what they have planned for us.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EpFKNl8W8AEqMLL?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 8:58 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EpFOS1eW4AM6YUp?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 3:57 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 1f534
"It's a Real Simple to Prove that There Was Massive Fraud" Inventor of QR Code Can Prove It.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 1f534
So when the courts say, well you can’t look at it, it's all technical smoke and mirrors, to fool judges, to fool lawyers... let me tell you how easy it is…

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/huge-real-simple-fact-prove-massive-fraud-election-inventor-qr-code-can-prove/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

…We can take the physical ballot, the image scan of the ballot in the machine, the CVR file in the machine, and I can even take a shredded bag of ballots and do what we do.  I want everybody to understand these physical ballots from the election, when they go into the machine, it basically makes a duplicate copy.  That’s your property as an American citizen.  We own it for 22 months after the election.  And so when these courts started saying, well you can’t look at it, I realized it was all technical smoke and mirrors, to fool judges, to fool lawyers, to say oh we can’t really do it.  So let me tell you how easy it is…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 7:30 pm

Here's a breakdown of how we come through the courts for the win:

https://twitter.com/Eyconik/status/1338228261483110403

------
DNI Ratcliffe to give his final report on 12/18/20 (FRY day).
45 days after election.
Coincidence?
DNI report?
Zhnehua List leaked out today?
Hunter Biden NOW being covered?
Yes. The AMERICAN CITIZENS have to be SHOWN.

-----------------

SNOWDEN has been trending all day. He's coming back by the end of the year if he's not here already.

Senator Rand Paul
@RandPaul
2h
James Clapper brazenly lied to Congress denying that the Deep State was spying on all Americans. 

@Snowden
simply revealed Clapper’s lies and exposed unconstitutional spying. He deserves a pardon from
@realDonaldTrump
!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 9:49 am

REPOST FROM SPRING TODAY-I'll leave here for continuity. Wink
(in other words, yes,I goofed.  haha)

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: MI Judge Grants Attorney Matt DePerno Permission To RELEASE Results Of Forensic Examination On 16 Dominion Voting Machines In Antrim Co. expect Social media and MSM to suppress this story. This is huge!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 1:28 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EpNfKxIWEAwbpOE?format=jpg&name=large
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EpNb5N0WEBABw0K?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 6:19 pm

Filed 22 December 2020  At the District Court of the District of Columbia
https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/12/DC-WVA-20201222-complaint.pdf
Maybe this is the one that brings it home for the win.

You should look at the Plaintiffs and Defendants. And this page.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 Ep-UdGaXUAAtB47?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 5:32 pm

Pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell recently released a massive 270 page document to Zenger News including affidavits, evidence and testimony from many witnesses and sources detailing alleged fraud in the 2020 election.

More highlights at https://conservativefighters.org/news/breaking-sidney-powell-releases-massive-270-page-document-detailing-alleged-election-fraud/

https://wpcdn.zenger.news/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/24190822/2020-12-23-Sidney-Powell-Team-Binder-ZENGER-NEWS.pdf

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 1-1

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 6:15 pm

Here is yet another 'vote switch' trick the dems used.  UNBELIEVABLE.

U HAVE TO SEE THE VIDEO to see it work

https://twitter.com/JovanHPulitzer/status/1343297779028946944

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 6:19 pm

Here's witness testimony of Ga. fraud.  an hour's worth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RV57sFsojA&feature=emb_logo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 7:12 pm

https://twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/1343059125274619904

this is what Geraldo said about Sidney:
Sidney Powell is a pathetic lawyer who among others is working to destroy the legacy of @realDonaldTrump

Here are some responses:
Dr. Dave Janda @docdhj
· Dec 26

Actually ..... @SidneyPowell1 is treated by the global elite establishment as a modern day Joan of Arc..... the difference.... Sidney has a flame thrower of EVIDENCE & will burn the deep state down at the stake!
---

@Rothbard1776
Replying to
@GeraldoRivera
and
@realDonaldTrump
That’s rich coming from an absolute fraud like Rivera. Let’s check the record, shall we?
@GeraldoRivera
obtained a law degree in ‘69. Became a reporter in ‘70. Has he ever practiced one day of actual law in his life? Couldn’t find a record of accomplishments. Powell, however
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqQwT-LWMAEyZyk?format=jpg&name=small

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqQwT-MWMAsjH-7?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 7:14 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqQwT-MXAAIMygL?format=jpg&name=small
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqQwT-MWMAwkS_g?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 7:15 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqRJTjaXIAIkCZD?format=jpg&name=360x360
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqQl3C3UwAA1LCA?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 7:23 pm

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/03/5-geraldo-legendary-incidents-074405

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqQ_0L2XcAYmlWq?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 7:24 pm

2/ Let’s take a look at some of
@GeraldoRivera
’s best hits, shall we?

- Lied about being at the scene of a friendly fire incident in Afghanistan.

- Disclosed a military mission while traveling w/ the 101st AD, putting our soldiers at risk.

- Too weak to vote his conscience

------------------------------
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqQxMz3XcAAhO_B?format=jpg&name=900x900

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqQxMz3XEAAow5Y?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 7:28 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqQ0uGBXAAAgMXC?format=jpg&name=small

IS THAT ENOUGH?  IS HE DEEP IN THE HOLE HE BELONGS IN YET?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 8:17 pm

Well looky at who Geraldo Rivera found hiding in Al Capone's vault. lol!

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 Anthony-weiner-copy

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 9:53 pm

Haven't heard or seen Huma in a long time.

---------------------
Lin Wood

@LLinWood
· 1h

There seems to be a pandemic of poorly reasoned rulings by Title III judges in 2020 election fraud cases.

I wonder how many of those judges are familiar with the surveillance program named “Sunset?” Or what that illegal spy program revealed about them?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 3:42 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
1h

“Breaking News: In Pennsylvania there were 205,000 more votes than there were voters. This alone flips the state to President Trump.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 4:32 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/evidence-foreign-influence-2020-election-nevada-secretary-state-caught-sending-voter-data-list-pakistani-firm-linked-isi/

Evidence of Foreign Influence in 2020 Election: Nevada Secretary of State Caught Sending Voter Data List to Pakistani Firm Linked to ISI

hahahaha!  Zero sympathy!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 4:55 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-pennsylvania-certified-results-president-found-error-error-twice-size-difference-candidates/

The Pennsylvania House has just uncovered that the certified results in Pennsylvania for President are in error by more than 200,000 votes. This is more than twice the difference between President Trump and Joe Biden.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 5:29 pm

He's got a point.  Remember-you are watching a show!

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqRLzACXIAYNzwo?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 7:57 pm

I'm only posting the good news. Wink  The bad news is just 'twisting in the wind' and will blow away.
So I'm preserving our blood pressure. 

Arizona Republican Party
@AZGOP
5h
Arizona is on the frontlines of the fight for Election Integrity! More info to come later today. Important update tomorrow at 9AM, too.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 8:02 pm

Chinese global investment footprint.  I think covid 2.0 and 3.0 originated from one of those lit up locations. (Africa)

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqWkMeAVQAAkUcX?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 9:22 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqX73hBXcAEUZoY?format=jpg&name=medium
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqX73g_W8AEwfwz?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 5:56 pm

I can't say this carries any weight whatsoever, but it sounds like fun-

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqcSJCLXAAAUUZQ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 8:06 pm

The good guys are fighting-within the system, like it's supposed to be done.  NOT like the dems rewriting, or ignoring the law.

https://www.ydr.com/story/opinion/2020/12/11/sen-mastriano-im-trying-prevent-gov-wolf-hijacking-election/6512785002/
Sen. Mastriano: I'm trying to prevent Gov. Wolf from hijacking the election

Senator Doug Mastriano
@SenMastriano
9h
Electoral irregularities are real and prevalent in Pennsylvania. Sadly, despite evidence, our Governor and State Department Secretary refuse to investigate.

My letter to Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue. (DING!!)
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 Eqa74LhXIAA8xjm?format=jpg&name=900x900

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 Eqa74LfXAAMantq?format=jpg&name=900x900

Last edited by Dove on Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 8:07 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 Eqa74LgXYAEKziB?format=jpg&name=900x900
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 Eqa74LjXUAI9IAD?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 8:11 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 Eqczw7fXcAErfVr?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 8:13 pm

@gary[WontBackDown]
@gbroh10
4h

THE CCP'S GRAND VISION FOR BIG DATA AND AI
@patriot8822

#WorldDomination
"CCP seek to become the Saudi Arabia of data. So think about the collection of the entire worlds' data as having power over the world. This is how CCP sees the Global Internet."

1 CLICK   2 MINS
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1343413467517108224/pu/vid/1280x720/yg2FPPcmH3DPBWhT.mp4?tag=10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 8:47 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqcWy4cVQAEC4oG?format=jpg&name=900x900
Do you believe the president would be calling Patriots to DC on January 6th if he didn't know for sure that Mike pence was going to take a stance? and on that day political hell is going to break loose? I seriously doubt it. This is going to be epic you all. Be there

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 9:09 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqcRCwlXEAcitf5?format=jpg&name=360x360

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqcRDIvXIAEsKpm?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 9:24 pm

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1344082038639484928

Donald Trump has come out on top as Americans’ most admired man for 2020, ending Barack Obama’s 12-year run with the title
-----------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 7:54 am

NEW:
@SidneyPowell1
in radio interview w/
@toddeherman
when asked what her "Elevator Pitch" to the Supreme Court would be "The very night of the election many people saw something that they had never seen before in the history of our elections. They saw votes being changed on/ the screen in front of them, going from President
@realDonaldTrump  to
@JoeBiden
. On top of that, the morning after the election, even that night, the voting stopped. They stopped counting in multiple districts at the same time before the vote got to 270 electors for President
Trump. That's never happened before. The only time votes have ever stopped being counted in this country on election night was when the Broward County problem developed over the Hanging Chad's in one county in FL. So for FIVE states to stop counting on election night is
bsolutely UNPRECEDENTED. And they did it because the vote count for the electoral college was about to hit [+ go over] 270 for President
@realDonaldTrump
, because of the massive outpouring of votes for him that night. By the next morning, multiple mathematicians had contacted
e and told me they knew the algorithm that had been run to change the votes. It was that obvious to people with mathematical expertise. It is a mathematical impossibility for 100's of thousands of votes to show up for VP Biden alone, and to have been injected into the system
the way that they were. We have eye-witness testimony of countless people who saw votes coming in, in unsecured containers and improper means, and looking different the night of the election. These people have come forward at great personal risk to themselves & their families 

Last edited by Dove on Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 8:00 am

to provide thousands of affidavits of voting abnormalities and actual crimes that they witnessed happen on election night. The very fact that the other side is working so hard to hide all of this. Federal law requires transparency in our electoral process and our elections.

There is a federal statute that requires all the documents pertaining to election to be maintained for 22 months following an election, for the very reason that it has to be completely auditable. A Federal Judge in October [in ATL] found all kinds of problems w/ the Dominion

system that GA bought and crammed down for everybody across the state to use. That's where the most problems have been, is in GA. Witnesses have come forward, there was supposedly a water leak that they shut down voting for. That was an abject lie. We have video of witnesses
pulling suspect ballots out from under a table after they ran off all the observers. Somebody told me that one of the people that did that has told gov't officials how it happened and what happened. But has that information been provided to the public? No. There is rampant

voter fraud of all kinds. Federal violations of 5 years + more across the country by virtue of all the misconduct on election night. The flipping of votes by Dominion is even advertised, on their ability to do that, to run a fraction, to make a Biden vote count 1.26% and

a Trump vote to only count 0.74%. They've done it before. They've done it in Venezuela. They done it in other foreign countries. They've done it in THIS country. We have evidence even that it was done in 2016 in CA to benefit Hillary over
@BernieSanders
, and it's been done in other local elections and smaller elections different places. This is the only time it's been this widespread, and the reason it didn't work this time, they've been able to shave these votes for a long time, but the reason it didn't work completely this time and they had to
shut down in so many places was because so many Trump supporters poured out on the day of the election to vote for President
@realDonaldTrump
in what was a LANDSLIDE victory, a historic victory, is because it BROKE the algorithm. That's why they had to stop counting that night. That's why they had to bring in ballots and try to back-fill. And it still doesn't work, because there's still 100's of thousands more votes than there were voters to vote them. The math simply doesn't add up. And if they had nothing to hide, why aren't they providing

transparency into the voting systems of the United States of America, the country that is founded upon the Rule of Law and is supposed to be above all this? It is absolutely the most appalling criminal operation in the history of our country."
God Bless you,

@SidneyPowell1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 8:49 am

2 mins each of Sidney on the Rush Limbaugh show:

Part 1
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1343997245826478082/pu/vid/720x938/NawpYHJPnx2no1V6.mp4?tag=10

Part 2
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1343998614083923969/pu/vid/720x938/MtmneFpYvogzpLyq.mp4?tag=10

Part 3 (final)
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1343999668376760323/pu/vid/720x938/k_XHbosARg_AuZbE.mp4?tag=10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 11:11 am

The more this drags out, the more people have opportunity to learn about the 'steal'.

More evidence:
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqXVzG4VEAADobO?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 11:16 am

WELL, THIS SEEMS EASY ENOUGH:

https://stopthesteal.us/callnow

EconChick/IntelChick
@MikayesFiona
2h
BREAKING NEWS

SENATOR JOSH HAWLEY PUBLICLY STATES HE WILL OBJECT TO ELECTORS ON JAN 6!

ALL WE NEEDED WAS 1 AND WE HAVE IT.

---------------------
FYI... All of your calls are making a difference. Senator JOSH HAWLEY of Missouri just announced that he has joined the #DoNotCertify caucus for #Jan6. Keep up the good work and call the remaining Senators at https://stopthesteal.us/callnow - Ali Alexander, Stop The Steal

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 11:36 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqXUBE8XAAECkbq?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 12:09 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 EqfwgRTXUAAkefF?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 12:22 pm

Marjorie Taylor Greene 
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 1f1fa-1f1f8
@mtgreenee
2h
Word on the Hill is that Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi could be working together on a rules change "deal" to block our Electoral College Certification objection.

The American people deserve to hear about the voter fraud that took place on Nov 3 ... NO DEAL, NO COVER-UP!

https://electionwiz.com/2020/12/30/just-in-representative-elect-says-pelosi-and-mcconnell-may-strike-deal-to-block-members-from-objecting-to-biden/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next