Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 12:24 pm

DRAMA TIME:

Dr. Quigley
@CarrollQuigley1
1h

How dare these feckless LOSERS use the term "coup" after what they did to @realDonaldTrump for his entire first term.

Yes @HawleyMO's stock went up today because he stood up for THE PEOPLE who are demanding congress to FIGHT for Election Integrity.
The REPUBLIC will prevail.

Quote Tweet
Amy Klobuchar
@amyklobuchar
· 1h
This is how you run for President on the Republican side in 2024. You join a coup attempt.
Democracy will prevail. As lead Dem on Rules Com. I will guarantee it. There’s a bipartisan group of electeds who will put our country first. See you on the 6th!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 12:37 pm

BREAKING: Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) will object election certification on January 6.

At the Georgia hearing (on it's own thread):
Whoops! Georgia hearing, just verified the Ballot Pad was connected online, 2-way communication. Votes could be accessed and changed via the expert testimony.

(That alone is sufficient to nullify the entire 1st Ga. election, if they followed the law.)
------------------------
Here's the Hawley announcement again:
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 EqfxYEGVoAIpypZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 1:26 pm

This is the man running again Kelly Loeffler in Ga special election. 

The media WILL NOT COVER IT!

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1344315833753993218/vid/1280x720/JbLZyVBlcj906CbL.mp4?tag=13

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 1:28 pm

BREAKING: GEORGIA.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 1f6a8

GA State Senate Judiciary Subcommittee unanimously pass motion to audit Fulton County's absentee ballots (see: State Vote Farm Arena).

It follows the bombshell report of the live hack of Dominion by

@JovanHPulitzer
& would allow him to *audit the ballots.*

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 1:31 pm

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
1h

BREAKING: There will be an Electoral College challenge for
@realDonaldTrump
on January 6.
@HawleyMO
will object in the Senate and the Left is outraged! PLUS Federal court ruling, issued Stacey Abrams' sister, stops voter list clean up in GA! Joining
@LouDobbs
at 5!
@JudicialWatch

LOU DOBBS (FOX BUSINESS NEWS) TONIGHT AT 5PM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 1:48 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 EqeOZ0CU8AETvPq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 1:55 pm

Rising serpent WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 1f1fa-1f1f8
@rising_serpent
1h

Wow. Just wow. This is incredible.
Javon Hutton Pulitzer of the Gold Institute of International Strategy shows exactly how he gained real time, *two way* access to a Fulton County poll booth that was connected to the internet and wasn't supposed to be.

----
#Breaking White hat hackers has access to one of the polling stations as the hearing is going on.

(he posted he was on his ways in to do this.  And he did it!)

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1344350109073608705/pu/vid/960x720/8bTjyztgqyFMg1z7.mp4?tag=10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 2:02 pm

NWrain @nwgoboating
4h
GA election worker: "Most of the time we don't even count military ballots, unless it's a very close race" 
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 1f928
WTH? WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 1f633

They put their lives on the line for us- and to be treated like that?!
Time for the military to raise hell!

------------------------------------------

Walmart fired back at Sen. Hawley. 
"Boycott Walmart" got trending quickly.  
Now they've hustled to get out a statement:

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 YqXTdt3v_biggerJosh Hawley@HawleyMO
2h

Thanks ⁦@Walmart ⁩ for your insulting condescension. Now that you’ve insulted 75 million Americans, will you at least apologize for using slave labor?

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 EqgcdthXYAIIPBh?format=jpg&name=small
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 A6PHUpZg_biggerWalmart Inc.@WalmartInc

Replying to
@HawleyMO
and
@Walmart
The tweet published earlier was mistakenly posted by a member of our social media team. We deleted the post and have no intention of commenting on the subject of certifying the electoral college. We apologize to Senator Hawley for this error and any confusion about our position.

1:21 PM · Dec 30,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 2:21 pm

there's some fun speculation as to what Trump-Pence might pull off on Jan. 6th-
better than this one, but we'll see:

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 Eqc4s1XXEAc0QbL?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 2:27 pm

Really?  Street vendors Unite!

Anna Kraken

@Annakhait
· 2h

The Mayor of D.C. has shut down indoor dining to prevent Trump supporters from coming on January 6th to D.C. but that won't stop us! People are organizing food trucks. Your soviet style tactics won't work on freedom loving American patriots.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 3:26 pm

TheSharpEdge
@TheSharpEdge1
1h
[size=16]Georgia Senate Subcommittee just passed a motion to request Fulton County Board of Elections make all absentee ballots cast in Fulton County available for inspection by the

[/size]
@JovanHPulitzer's group.

This because Jovan captured the evidence WHILE THE HEARING WAS ONGOING that a permanent voter location had OPEN 2 way internet connection to the voter machines as the Ga. Special Election early voting was occurring. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 3:48 pm

The Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts
1h
Turns out Stacey Abrams really is the governor. She’s got more control over the politics and courts (sister) of GA than Kemp.

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 KUuht00m_normalDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· 1h
.@BrianKempGA, his puppet Lt. Governor @GeoffDuncanGA, and Secretary of State, are disasters for Georgia. Won’t let professionals get anywhere near Fulton County for signature verifications, or anything else. They are virtually controlled by @staceyabrams & the Democrats. Fools!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 4:11 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
1h

We now have far more votes than needed to flip Georgia in the Presidential race. Massive VOTER FRAUD took place. Thank you to the Georgia Legislature for today’s revealing meeting!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 4:31 pm

https://africaworldnewspaper.com/president-donald-j-trump-is-africaworld-man-of-the-year-2020/

The article is a glowing testament to his accomplishments)

In his inaugural speech, President Trump said he would ensure Americans are placed above politics. “What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people,” he said. Continuing, “January 20, 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again,”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 3:57 pm

The Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts
1h
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 1f6a8

BREAKING: Congressman Clay Higgins to object to certification of Electoral College votes. (KATC)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 4:05 pm

[size=13]The Election Wizard Retweeted[/size]

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 NrRRE0_b_bigger
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
1h

NEW: At least 140 House Republicans to vote against counting electoral votes, two GOP lawmakers say [size=0]https://cnn.it/3rKEtgY
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 4:15 pm

Rep. Matt Gaetz

@RepMattGaetz
· 3h

Democrats couldn't beat @POTUS in 2016 at the ballot box.

So they tried to impeach him at the witness box.

When that failed, they ran to the mailbox.

There, they could process votes without signature matches, without observers, and sometimes without the voter even being alive.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 4:16 pm

WOW..COVID 'CURED' THE FLU.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 EqlX9Y9XEAA4scK?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 7:49 pm

Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
8h

In a country with a free press, you would know:

1. The Georgia Senate Judiciary Committee issued a report demonstrating the vote was stolen from
@realDonaldTrump

2. The vote was unanimous and BIPARTISAN to audit Fulton County’s Absentee ballots.

3. And to de-certify Biden.
---

John Fredericks
@jfradioshow
8h
Breaking...GA GOP state sen. just granted a hearing Mon. 1-4 at 11am on Emergency Petition to visually inspect and forensically examine all Fulton County mail-in ballots That includes those processed at State Farm Arena and those that auditors detected as potentially fraudulent.
---

Mark Brnovich
@GeneralBrnovich
· Dec 30
Our filing today in the subpoena dispute between the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and the legislature details why the Arizona Legislature has constitutional authority to investigate the County's administration of elections.

Read amicus brief: http://azag.info/amicus

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 7:56 pm

Dec 30
Georgia Senate Subcommittee just passed a motion to request Fulton County Board of Elections make all absentee ballots cast in Fulton County available for inspection by the
@JovanHPulitzer's group.
----
Why would they do this? Why would they need to do this? Why doesn't Fulton Co just comply if they have nothing to hide?
Also tell me why Chain of Custody paperwork has disappeared for Fulton and Dekalb Co? So weird, isn't it?

-----
Jovan Hutton Pulitzer hacking in during the meeting has to be the most bad ass thing I've seen since Sidney Powell said she's going to release the Kraken!!!

------
It's Beginning 2 Look a Lot Like Treason
Everywhere u Go
Take a look at the Fraud they Sought
Every Democrat that has been Bought
&Soon You'll See
It's beginning 2 look a lot like Cheating
Fraud in Every State
Prettiest sight we'll see is Trump on Top of the Tree
For 4 More Years

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 9:54 pm

BREAKING: Members of PA House and Senate Write Letter to McConnell and McCarthy to Dispute Fraudulent Election Results After 205,000 Bogus Votes Discovered https://thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-members-pa-house-senate-write-letter-mcconnell-mccarthy-dispute-fraudulent-election-results-205000-bogus-votes-discovered/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons via
@gatewaypundit

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 9:46 am

https://electionwiz.com/2021/01/01/must-see-pulitzer-reveals-poll-pads-in-georgia-are-communicating-with-vendor-in-china/

We've posted about the open 2 way internet connection with the poling machines.
Here's proof the info was going to China
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 Screen-Shot-2021-01-01-at-08.53.49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuQXzxFvkHw&feature=emb_logo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 9:47 am

A flashback to our Man of the Year and why we win.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1342974762142883840/pu/vid/960x720/P3u_wo38BJOlPfWI.mp4?tag=10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 4:43 pm

You might wonder why I put these bad news bears in winning, but it means we have the goods.
And the PEOPLE are not going to settle for anything short of JUSTICE. We WILL settle the score.

Lin Wood

@LLinWood
· 1h

On 5/13/19, Actor Isaac Kappy died after he “forced himself off” a bridge in Arizona. He was 42.

His last post on Instagram was “Beware the man that has nothing to lose, for he has nothing to protect.”

Isaac knew the lies. I know the key to his treasure trove of TRUTH.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 EqrhI-1WMAIT6IN?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 5:01 pm

"He's Covering Up Massive Fraud in Georgia, Why?" - Rudy Giuliani Fires Warning Shot at Dirty Georgia Governor Brian Kemp via @gatewaypundit https://thegatewaypundit.com
----
"Despite mountains of evidence of wrongdoing Georgia state officials still refuse to take action"

These people are all involved in the coup against Trump, if the Supreme Court can't be trusted the only way is military tribunals.

----
In GA, there were at least 206,000 adjudicated ballots in Fulton & Gwinnett. When a ballot is adjudicated, a completely new ballot image is created, & no record is maintained of the previous ballot image. Manual recounts are verifying these new ballot images not original ballots.

----

Sorry R..still can't get it right.  lol..

Armed Trafficking of Ballots from election Prep Center to Sheriff Jackson's Office

https://rumble.com/vbxbzp-armed-trafficking-of-ballots-from-election-prep-center-to-sheriff-
jacksons-.html
------------------------
You must know your enemy. General Flynn short vid

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1345127674193219585/pu/vid/1280x720/r9LRXizE2H-F4ITM.mp4?tag=10

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· Aug 8, 2014

“If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.” -
Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 6:01 pm

POTUS RETWEETED THIS: Madison Cawthorne.
He quickly outlined known fraud in many states.

Madison Cawthorn

@CawthornforNC

This is why I am OBJECTING to the 2020 election results.
The right to vote in a free and fair election is the cornerstone of our Republic. Attempts to undermine this strike at the very heart of a representative government “of, by, and for the People.”
I will not be silent.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1344736693878927360/vid/1280x720/xBTHDFp_yb9XVcWN.mp4?tag=13

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 6:05 pm

FULTON COUNTY, GA! Exclusive interview with

@JovanHPulitzer
after the Georgia Senate Hearing where he broke the news of his team gaining real time access to Fulton County poll pads! Must watch!

@RealAmVoice
(Could be a repost)FULTON COUNTY, GA! Exclusive interview with

@JovanHPulitzer
after the Georgia Senate Hearing where he broke the news of his team gaining real time access to Fulton County poll pads! He discusses forensic auditing of ballots, the security breach, & more. Must watch!
@RealAmVoiceIt's only 2 mins

Did U know the thermostat was transmitting.  Unreal.  and they officials think this is somehow going to go away.  
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1344706758825144321/pu/vid/1280x720/p9vHfEzikqVtIr3C.mp4?tag=10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 6:41 pm

This one is the MOST POWERFUL POTUS and Flynn speech I've heard.

The time has come patriots, we’re in the eleventh hour, the clocks ticking down. Continue declaring and decreeing that this battle is over, we’ve won, but we will NOT stop marching forward! Now isn’t the time to drop your weapons of war and to go back to business as usual, stand fast, hold the line, PRAY, and give thanks to God that we will continue winning with President Donald John Trump as the leader of the FREE nation! He will swear in for a second term on January 20th, 2021. Walk by faith, not by sight. Stop worrying, stand for the flag and kneel before the cross, declare and decree to the lord in what you know will be, and be the warrior that God made you to be. We need you now more than ever, so put on the armor of God and take your rightful place in his army with us. Enjoy the video!

https://rumble.com/vc42zt-the-eleventh-hour-trump-2020-therealscarboro.html

under 4 mins.  You won't regret the time.  This is IT, you know.
Our last best shot.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 IG7cFBlP?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 12:49 pm

The Right is now pressuring and protesting GOP leadership to defend President Trump.

Mitch McConnell & the GOP establishment have a real revolt to deal with now.

-----
Senator Ted Cruz, along with Senators:
-Ron Johnson
-Jim Inhofe,
-James Lankford,
-Steve Daines,
-John Kennedy,
-Marsha Blackburn,
-Mike Braun,
-Cynthia Lummis,
-Roger Marshall,
-Bill Hagerty, and
-Tommy Tuberville
will all Object on January 6th.

-----------------------
The year of the Patriot.

The 2nd American revolution starts on January 6th.

This is why we have been building the Patriot Army. The first 4 years was about preperation & readiness. The next 4 years is where we take our country back. WWG1WGA!

-------------------
No amount of punting to Congress or the courts will relieve the State Legislatures from their responsibility or accountability for #ElectionRigging
Being the closest to WTP it is rightfully their job to fix this mess and refer criminals for indictment
We are watching

----------------------
We've GOT THIS:

Tom Fitton:
If Republicans Back Hawley's Electoral College Objection,

@realDonaldTrump
Will Be Made Lawful Winner

--
this is why it's ok to focus on Georgia and the Senate seats.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 12:59 pm

Here's a respected voice on recent developments in law suits and challenges, etc.
Also recent replacements: Miller, Kash Patel, Flynn with evidence of foreign interference AND their willingness to share what they know. Ratcliffe has an awesome
resume.  the new DOJ boss and deputy. 
Dec 29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRYOVVEeTPY&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 2:37 pm

POUNDING ON GEORGIA !

#ELB: “Georgia elections manager left state job, got $200K per year contract” https://electionlawblog.org/?p=120109

@BevHarrisWrites
This workaround may hide his emails, various financial transactions etc from public records scrutiny. He worked for GA govt, then stepped out of govt to STILL DO GOVT WORK as the "private" contractor handling implementation of their massive Dominion voting machine purchase.
----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 4:14 pm

Tom Fitton:
Courts have seem to let fear and/or politics deny American people fair adjudication of the core constitutional issue that the battleground states broke laws on mail-in ballots and that this law-breaking led to Joe Biden's current Electoral College lead.

YEAR IN CORRUPTION: Impeachment/Coup Attack on @realDonaldTrump,Lockdown Abuse,Obama/Biden KNEW; Flynn INNOCENT,Clinton Emails, Dirty Voting Rolls EXPOSED, Big Tech Censorship, BLM/Communist Violence, Biden Corruption, and now FAILED and corrupt election!

https://youtu.be/IDwMhV3_ZFc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 6:40 pm

Mo Brooks
@RepMoBrooks
1h

Our fight for honest & accurate elections gains momentum!

@Jim_Jordan
& I co-lead conference call w 50+ Congressmen who join & fight for America's Republic!

Conf. call began 6PM ET. Now 715PM & continuing.

President Trump & CoS Mark Meadows speaking.

Morale is HIGH! FIGHT!

--------------------------------
And this is FUN-NEY !  Joe's swan song
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1320459556313616384/pu/vid/1280x720/qnav6LV0jZG3Sycr.mp4?tag=10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 9:04 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 Eqxmg25XIAI29bY?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2021 10:17 pm

Justin Hart
@justin_hart
Dec 30, 2020

Second, 2020 vs 2016 increase in mail-in ballot requests by state. 15 states dramatically changed up their policies usually by executive or local fiat. In 2016, Pennsylvania Democrats requested 91K absentee ballots. In 2020 that number jumped to 1.6 million.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 Eqh3eJYUwAAkKKW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 11:33 am

From Ted Cruz group:
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 EqvqJG6W8AAZHxA?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 11:35 am

- Doug Wade Interview Seth Keshel, former Army Intelligence Captain. They discuss political trends with the states and the election 2020 anomalies. This is a must watch and SHARE,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXMW9VNMPT4&feature=emb_logo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 9:12 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 EpYT8pAUcAY1E9e?format=jpg&name=small

researcher and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 9:14 am

Newspaper in Louisiana

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 EoxZT75WEAUCzF3?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 9:19 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 EqX73hBXcAEUZoY?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EqX73g_W8AEwfwz?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 10:56 am

Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
3h

BREAKING REPORT: Over 432,000 VOTES REMOVED From Trump in Pennsylvania, says DATA SCIENTIST team...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 11:01 am

https://conservativefighters.org/news/president-trump-files-two-lawsuits-against-georgia-secretary-of-state-raffensperger-for-leaking-confidential-litigation-call/

Georgia Republican chairman David Shafer announced that President Trump and his team filed two lawsuits against Secretary of State Raffensperger.

David Shafer: President Donald Trump has filed two lawsuits – federal and state – against Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. This was after Raffensperger secretly recorded the “confidential settlement discussion” of that litigation that is still pending. The audio published by the Washington Post is heavily edited and omits the stipulation that all discussions were for the purpose of settling litigation and confidential under federal and state law.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 11:05 am

House GOP Leader McCarthy Says He Supports Electoral College Vote Challenge

(how good of him...snore)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 11:38 am

Jim Stone is on a roll today. I think he nailed this one. Go see the rest at http://82.221.129.208

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 Kama_s10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 12:35 pm

When thinking on January 6 through the 20th-30th, there's a bug in the ointment.

THE ROLE OF THE MILITARY WE'VE BEEN TOLD ABOUT, SO  WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES MUST TAKE PLACE TO WARRANT THEIR INVOLVEMENT?

Will it be local to Georgia?  Or the 5 dem. controlled election states?  
Localized arrests and overturning of election results?

THE SHOCK COMING JAN.6TH.  To those not awake?  To the Patriots???
-----
https://creativedestructionmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Reclaiming_a_Superpower.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 12:48 pm

https://justthenews.com/accountability/media/american-distrust-media-continues-plummet-according-annual-gallup-poll

We are making progress with 'We are the news now", at least with Republicans.
But it's a good mantra.  

Just 10% of Republicans polled said they have a "great deal" or "fair amount" of trust in mass media, while a combined 73% of Democrats fell into those respective categories. For Republicans, that figure has declined steadily since the Bush and Obama presidencies, during which Republicans, on average, polled 30 to 35% trust in the media. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 1:41 pm

At what point does it become undeniable, irrefutable. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-printer-michigan-printed-tens-thousands-excess-pennsylvania-ballots-shipped-new-york-fraudulently-filled-delivered-pennsylvania/

BREAKING: A Printer in Michigan Printed Tens of Thousands of Excess Pennsylvania Ballots Which Were Shipped to New York and Fraudulently Filled Out Before Being Delivered to Pennsylvania!
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 MEHngIS5?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 1:43 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 Eq6WmtMXcAgmUX-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 3:29 pm

BREAKING: U.S. Attorney for North Georgia resigns, effective immediately
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 Eq6hhRQXAAAoMqT?format=png&name=900x900

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-us-attorney-for-north-georgia-resigns-effective-immediately/UDJNKRKKLRFILC4NC5QKWEUKXM/

Anon: Part of the local US Attorney's job is to oversee investigations into election fraud.

Surprise resignations are often indicators of refusal to comply with illegal orders from superiors.

----
There are ALOT of reasons why he might resign.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 5:07 pm

Lin Wood

@LLinWood
· 1h

Is someone seeks to destroy documents sealed as “National Security,” they will now be successful. They will simply prove their complicity in heinous crimes. There is a “deadman’s switch.” They cannot destroy TRUTH.
Please act NOW @realDonaldTrump.
You can release the Kraken.
-----------

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
1h
I am not the Kraken.
@SidneyPowell1
is not the Kraken. The Kraken is located in several places.

Use all available methods to urge @realDonaldTrump
to immediately order release of documents filed under seal as “National Security” in cases below. Have military seize documents.
---
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 Eq6_UaSXAAAUqEU?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next