Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 6:58 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E8oMxcgXMAQLoNB?format=jpg&name=medium

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 7:07 am

Breaking 911: Democrat Compton City Councilman, 5 Others Charged With Election Rigging, Bribery In Runoff That Was Decided By 1 Vote

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 7:58 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/17/connecticut-gop-flips-state-senate-seat-in-a-district-biden-won-by-25-points/

The GOP just flipped a state senate seat in a Connecticut district Biden won by 25 points.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 8:11 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 Vote-by-mail-ballots-700x420
Vote-by-mail ballots are shown in U.S. Postal Service sorting trays at the King County Elections headquarters in Renton, Wash., on Aug. 5, 2020. (Ted S. Warren/AP Photo)

US NEWS
Nearly 15 Million Mail-in-Ballots Unaccounted for in 2020 Election, Report Says
https://www.theepochtimes.com/nearly-15-million-ballots-unaccounted-for-in-2020-election-report-says_3955184.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 1:21 pm

Jovan Pulitzer surprised us all once again and likely scared the hell out of any election fraudsters in the process.  In a video he released Wednesday on Twitter, Jovan explained that identifying markings are in fact on the ballots and are exactly what they were looking for during the audit!  He explained it wasn’t bamboo paper as audit detractors claimed, and it wasn’t secret “watermarks” either.

It was, however, a secret printer identifying protocol established years ago by the Secret Service to help catch counterfeiters. Here is the video:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/jovan-pulitzer-uncovers-not-watermarks-ballots-better-video/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 5:30 pm

Teamwork, ya gotta have teamwork   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 1f3b6  WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 1f3b5  WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 1f3b6 
Barr Bad???  I wouldn't say that based on this.
---
AG Barr Told Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer to Stop Looking Into Truck Driver Jesse Morgan’s Testimony That He Moved More Than 200,000 Fraudulent Ballots from NY to PA Before the 2020 Election

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/ag-barr-told-lt-col-tony-shaffer-stop-looking-truck-driver-jesse-morgans-testimony-moved-200000-fraudulent-ballots-ny-pa-2020-election/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 10:29 am

How stoopid can they be?

BUSTED!

Top Anti-Audit Democrats Took China Trips Sponsored By Communist Influence Group.  
https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/anti-audit-dems-linked-to-cusef-partner/
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 V90e2siv?format=jpg&name=small

Alumni of the program also include Joe Biden’s Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg and failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams. Among the current chairs of the coalition, which “identifies, cultivates, and provides policy support to a network of 175 rising state and local Democrats,” is Delaware Senator Chris Coons, dubbed the “Biden Whisperer” and a “power player” among the president’s inner circle by Politico.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 9:37 am

I'm really surprised the numbers are this low:

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E9ZturHWEAQyowr?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 11:18 am

Just before swing states suddenly stop counting

Trump led in PA by 682,000 votes (15.2%)
Trump led in GA by 311,000 votes (7.5%)
Trump led in MI by 307,000 votes (9.6%)
Trump led in WI by 128,000 votes (4.9%)
Trump led in NC by 77,000 votes (1.4%)

Then come vans full of ballots

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 8:14 pm

Here's some amazing prelim data on election audits:

https://twitter.com/CrazyG_1776/status/1423708873563774979

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 2:34 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E95rI9FXIAUBV00?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 4:18 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E95_AexWQAYqlsV?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:56 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E94KETSWEAUTc7J?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 12:32 pm

John Solomon a minute ago

Pennsylvania and Georgia Agree to Recount Electoral Ballots

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 4:26 pm

Wisconsin lost track of more than 82,000 mail-in ballots cast in the state in the November 2020 elections—more than four times the margin of difference separating the two presidential candidates

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 7:08 pm

Senator Wendy Rogers Az.
:flag_us:
:fire:“ SNOW BALL IS COMING DOWN HILL FAST “ :fire:

“ The Ruling will be Sept. 20th in Georgia to Audit 140,000 Ballots.

Sign The Petition Decertify the Election Nationwide:point_down:
https://wendyrogers.org

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 5:43 pm

Step by step

BREAKING: Texas House approves GOP election changes; Senate preparing to send package to Gov. Greg Abbott - AP

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 2:33 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 1f534House of PAIN! The RED WAVE!WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 1f534   From Dan Scavino post
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 1f447
Wisconsin Republican state legislators approved an audit of the state’s 2020 presidential election results, to begin in the coming weeks.
The "marker."
Learn to read the map.
News unlocks the map.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E-dvJOFXsAQn2oz?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 2:54 pm

Georgia tabulating machine sent results to China, according to Microsoft Engineer!

vid
https://twitter.com/2jamielynn/status/1435078611346673664

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 3:55 pm

POTUS will have a rally in Ga. later in September.  

And this:
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E-yiZh0XMAM5Crc?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 6:54 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E-9kkx_XsAIhwaE?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 2:40 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E_CcFsZUYAMHAEf?format=jpg&name=large
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 2:40 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E_CcGILUUAAmo2O?format=jpg&name=large
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 2:41 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E_CcGjiUcAMth7u?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 1:20 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E_L08VdVQAMoBqx?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 9:02 pm

FACTOID: Maricopa County has 7, 825 DEAD people that are active registered voters.
Of those 3,316 people that died Registered to Vote AFTER THEIR DEATH!
A Total of 5,740 of these Dead Voters voted in the 2020 Presidential Election or 69.9%.
LET THAT SINK IN!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 2:05 pm

The audit will be released next Friday on the 24th at 1 p.m. in the Senate chambers.  The Senate Gallery will be open to the public. I'm not sure how you will go about reserving a seat for that but I do believe the information will be public.  This information has been given to the judge in Maricopa County so I don't think it is false, I believe you can rely on this. Be ready to pour over the report.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 9:48 pm

Wendy Rogers

@WendyRogersAZ
· 1h

Summary: We won. They dropped their $2.8 meaningless claim for the machine replacement. We get the routers and spunk logs. Cyber Ninjas has full access. Maricopa caved.

Edit from news later today.  
Now the Senate Repubs caved and say they don't have to hand over routers.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 9:08 am

What's Going On? Arizona Recently Processed 673,000 Voter Identities with the Social Security Administration - 58% Had NO MATCH FOUND

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/going-arizona-recently-processed-67300-voter-identities-social-security-administration-58-no-match-found/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 9:11 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E_phyUIWUAQsIyu?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2021 9:49 am

https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/4945913/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Radio station asked for stories about the unvaxxed and was flooded with vaxx injury and death reports.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 1:14 pm

17 Subpoenas WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 1f609WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 2705WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 1f44a
Quote Tweet

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 Vg86ZYKu_normal

Jimmie Ocean

@OceanJimmie
· 3h
45 on Real America's Voice:

”Big things in Michigan right now… but if you look at Pennsylvania, I hear 17 subpoenas were issued yesterday…”

”Michigan knows that we won the election. Pennsylvania knows we won the election. The people know it, that’s why they’re so angry.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:15 am

Advance word on Maricopa   I can't verify the source  But youtube has messed with this video

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 9:49 am

Mesa County Clerk and Recorder Tina Peters presents Board of Commissioners with 
alleged evidence of destruction of election records

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mesa-county-clerk-and-recorder-tina-peters-presents-board-of-commissioners-with-alleged-evidence-of-destruction-of-election-records/ar-AAOE9MF

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 11:48 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E_47pBVVUAAhsSW?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 3:27 pm

https://www.thefreedomtimes.com/2021/09/22/sidney-powell-the-court-has-given-us-a-two-hour-deposition-of-dominions-eric-coomer/

Sidney Powell revealed that her legal team is going to be able to ask Eric Coomer — the security director at the Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems — two hours worth of questions in a deposition on September 23rd.
The deposition was granted by the Colorado court overseeing a defamation lawsuit filed by Coomer that alleges Powell and other parties falsely accused him of being a key actor in “rigging” the election for President-elect Joe Biden.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 3:53 pm

Highly respected attorney, @mdeperno, issues a legal opinion explaining how states can #Decertify their elections & counters the AZ Senate lawyer (Ken Behringer) who recently sent an opinion stating there is no mechanism to decertify. We must DECERTIFY!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 5:45 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 K1ir27b9_bigger
PENNSYLVANIA IS TRUMPS WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 1f5e3 WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 1f1fa-1f1f8

@RED_IN_PA_2
1h

Cotton says they have identified the individuals who deleted the log files.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 7:53 pm

Knowing the enemy has to be, what, 70% of the battle?

The Dominion Voting machine software patent is owned by Avid Technologies. Richard C Blum, the husband of Dianne Feinstein, owns 60% of Avid Technologies.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 E_5ZbJ0VIAoOkcE?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 9:45 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FAF_9pIVQA0Lpwm?format=jpg&name=900x900

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 FAF_9pIVQA0Lpwm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 8:32 am

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Report Shows Fulton County, GA 2020 Election Had $2 million in Unsupported OT, 15 Missing Routers, an Agreement with the SPLC to Put in Place Drop Boxes, and More

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/breaking-exclusive-report-shows-fulton-county-ga-2020-election-2-million-ot-without-support-15-missing-routers-agreement-splc-put-place-drop-boxes/

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 Dgc_Kwyb?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 9:01 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 PIC0lG5M_bigger
#ThePersistence

@ScottPresler
1h

WOW! Thank you for the warm welcome, Clearwater, FL.

As of today, we’re only 1,564 voter registrations away from flipping Pinellas County to Republican.

quik  https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1441762572278005763

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 9:18 am

The over 50K fraudulent votes found in the AZ audit is only ONE county...Pima will be next according to
@RealMarkFinchem
!!! HUGE!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 7:36 pm

Sidney Powell revealed that she’s discovered that the Department of Defense patented an algorithm in 2006 that can predetermine the outcome of elections. The DoD then gave that patent to a University in New Jersey, which Sidney calls an “international think tank.”

It’s all tied together and it looks like we are starting to get a better understanding of how they’ve rigged our elections for years and more importantly, WHO has been doing it.

This is mind blowing stuff. If you watch the full 8 minute clip, you’ll understand why they are trying to destroy Sidney.

As she says, it’s appears she is over the target

video link:
https://t.me/cbknews/9133

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 12:33 pm

WINNING sounds very optimistic.   BUT RED OCTOBER is about states turning RED. (and maybe other things, as it's rarely just one thing)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/exclusive-pattern-identified-arizona-audit-mirrors-michigan-scandal-fraudulent-votes-provisional-ballots/

there's a video at link.  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 10:24 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/huge-development-georgia-democrats-got-caught-24-criminal-operatives-caught-video-stuffing-dropbox-19000-ballots-3-days-video/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

HUGE DEVELOPMENT! They Got Caught! 24 Criminal Operatives Caught on Video Stuffing Dropbox with 1,900 Ballots in 3 Days (VIDEO)
HUGE UPDATE: Voter Integrity Groups are Analyzing Video Evidence of Ballot Trafficking on Massive Scale in Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 9:11 am

Magical drop box ? In GA 19,000 ballots were counted from a single dropbox over one weekend, but surveillance shows only 24 people dropping off ballots.

PS: The time to “ look into it “
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 1f447has passed . It’s time to DECERTIFY

https://twitter.com/VeBo1991/status/1442910810536251393

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 6:59 pm

Votes stolen, no 'real' elections since 2000

https://rumble.com/vn2zd3-your-votes-have-been-stolen-with-algorithms-and-computers-since-2000..html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2021 8:04 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 FApm5rjX0AA1-FA?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 9:52 pm

They knew.  But we knew pretty quickly that they knew.  Just not at the time. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/El1YzsbXEAAIesZ?format=png&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next