Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

19 Part Series-Not highly rated after all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

19 Part Series-Not highly rated after all Empty
PostSubject: 19 Part Series-Not highly rated after all   19 Part Series-Not highly rated after all I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 2:40 pm

This presentation is HUGE-
Researcher, grease up your downloader.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2LGgL6W_72pnqzDpLr3OVMFNZvoDUgbO

Hi Anon's! We are GEORGE, also known as 'The Anonymous Charity, and The Collective HQ'. This is our ORIGINAL Web-Series that has taken us years of dedicated research. It's all about the HISTORY of the DS. We go back 4,000 years and work our way back to 2019. This e-book will be made available for FREE once we have transmitted all chapters via our two YouTube Channels, which is this one ( "GEORGEnews" and "GEORGE" ) Thank you all for your support! "...and the World will KNOW!' NOTE: as will ALL good research, the authors findings and opinions may change over time. We will make minor amendments prior to the book being released. God Bless! Feel free to download these... I recommend that you download the CC/Subtitles too.

I asked God, "Why are you taking me through troubled waters?"
He replied, "Because your enemies can't swim."                           
                              Have you thanked your angel today?
                A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience

Last edited by Dove on Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 19 Part Series-Not highly rated after all   19 Part Series-Not highly rated after all I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 5:25 pm

I've actually tried to watch some of these over the past year or so. They may be worth taking in but I just can't do the anonymous Guy Fawkes routine. Makes my hair hurt. Having said that, each segment is usually ~25 minutes to ~60 minutes meaning you can watch one or two in a session as you have the time. (or the patience)

If you can stand the way these are formatted then go for 'em. Be forewarned that the playlist starts at the last video (#19) and moves backwards through the series towards the first video. Another nail in the coffin for me. I had to pass on these.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Q: What’s the best way to execute traitors?

A: One at a time!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 19 Part Series-Not highly rated after all   19 Part Series-Not highly rated after all I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 6:09 pm

Thanks R.  Better to know than not.  Shoot.  I just sent them to the kids too.  Should I tell them to never mind?  If I ask this kind of time out of them, I has to be GOOD or they won't pay attention next time.

I asked God, "Why are you taking me through troubled waters?"
He replied, "Because your enemies can't swim."                           
                              Have you thanked your angel today?
                A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19 Part Series-Not highly rated after all   19 Part Series-Not highly rated after all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

19 Part Series-Not highly rated after all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: