Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill Gates briefed CIA on how to lobotomize Christian fundamentalists, religious “fanatics,” using vaccine that alters VMAT2 “God” gene?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bill Gates briefed CIA on how to lobotomize Christian fundamentalists, religious “fanatics,” using vaccine that alters VMAT2 “God” gene? Empty
PostSubject: Bill Gates briefed CIA on how to lobotomize Christian fundamentalists, religious “fanatics,” using vaccine that alters VMAT2 “God” gene?   Bill Gates briefed CIA on how to lobotomize Christian fundamentalists, religious “fanatics,” using vaccine that alters VMAT2 “God” gene? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 11:20 am

https://www.intellihub.com/bill-gates-briefed-cia-on-how-to-lobotomize-christian-fundamentalists-religious-fanatics-using-vaccine-that-alters-vmat2-god-gene/

Bill Gates briefed CIA on how to lobotomize Christian fundamentalists, religious “fanatics,” using vaccine that alters VMAT2 “God” gene?

Alleged CIA agent attending briefing: "So are you suggesting that I take a CT scan with me when I'm evaluating people to determine whether I need to put a bullet in their head?"

By Shepard Ambellas -

November 20, 2020

Bill Gates briefed CIA on how to lobotomize Christian fundamentalists, religious “fanatics,” using vaccine that alters VMAT2 “God” gene? 10860030886_74e654cee4_cMaik Meid/Flickr
Editor’s note: In no way is this article claiming the video is real but rather it leaves it up to the reader/viewer to decide — hence the question mark in the article’s headline.
According to a video circulating on the web, Billionaire and eugenicist Bill Gates may have briefed agents with the Central Intelligence Agency giving them details on how to eliminate what the presenter and alleged agents in attendance at the meeting called the “fanatic” gene from the brains of Christian fundamentalists and other individuals that the government deems a threat.
If the video is truly authentic, a 49-year-old Gates would be heard telling bureau agents during a Project FUNVAC briefing back in April of 2005 that the human VMAP2 gene, also known as the “God gene,” can be altered using a vaccine.
According to the man on the video who appears to look somewhat similar to Gates, a project research team was able to map out notate a rather drastic difference in expression between to sample sets of human test subjects which he referred to as sample sets A and B during the briefing.
“So, our hypothesis is that these are fanatical people that have overexpression of the VMAP2 gene and by vaccinating them against this we will eliminate this behavior,” he told the alleged agents.

Shockingly, one agent who attended the briefing actually mentioned spreading a virus to contain this independent thought process in individuals which raises a major red flag especially since there is a major push right now to vaccinate not only all Americans and the entire world for that matter against COVID-19.
“So are you suggesting that I take a CT scan with me when I’m evaluating people to determine whether I need to put a bullet in their head?” one agent asked.
The presenter replied by saying that there is no need to do CT scans in the field because “the virus would immunize against this VMAP2 gene and that would have the effect that you see here which would essentially turn fanatic into a normal person and we think that that will have major effects.”
CIA agent in attendance at meeting wrote:
“So how do you propose this would be dispersed — via aerosol?”
Astonishingly, the presenter responded by admitting there is a plan to spread the virus using the flu or coronavirus as a cover.
Bill Gates during CIA briefing wrote:
“So, the present plan and the tests we have done so far have used respiratory viruses such as the flu or coronaviruses and we believe that this is a satisfactory way to get exposure to the largest part of the population — most of us have been exposed to both of those viruses and we’re quite confident that this will be a very successful approach.”
To no surprise, a so-called fact check report out of the mainline publication Reuters claims the source video is fake.
You be the judge. Is the video fake or real?
https://youtu.be/ZygNj_0l03w

Please comment below in the comments section of this website and don’t forget to share this post far and wide on all of your social media channels because knowledge is power and without it, we are all powerless.
H/T: @CameronParkes1
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1