Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When You Hear of All These Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

When You Hear of All These Things Empty
PostSubject: When You Hear of All These Things   When You Hear of All These Things I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 12:59 pm

Come Against It With Might in the Spirit.

Matthew 18:18
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. 19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them

Matthew 16:19
 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

When You Hear of All These Things
Page 1 of 1