Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

International News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 6:37 pm

Will this be our near future?  Maybe we will fare better because rather than just warring against the Cabal, we are supporting a man and a large group of his allies we believe in.

But this is a worthy subject if we can keep track and keep adding.

Posted today from Germany..

BERLIN: Faces of the anti-lockdown pro-democracy demonstrators
video:
https://twitter.com/robinmonotti/status/1330843825015840769

Germany knows exactly what they're dealing with.  The cabal would love to do it to us if they could.  We should keep this in mind and remember that if the military steps in, it is to protect us and the US. If we have any concern about this fact, we should hash it out now, ahead of time.  
International News EngoxY6XUAIPQvM?format=jpg&name=large
International News EngoxZFWEAMekcp?format=jpg&name=360x360
International News EngoxZFWMAAU6oS?format=jpg&name=360x360

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 7:33 pm

REPORTER: "Will we not ruin our bad relationships with the United States even more [if you don't congratulate Biden?]"

RUSSIAN PRES. PUTIN: "You cannot ruin a bad relationship again. It is already ruined. ... This is just a formal aspect of the issue."

----
Watch the interview.  Does he know?  I think he knows...or he's just very smart or cagey.  

interview 1 min 17 secs https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1331010156713406471

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 8:27 pm

Well this just stinks-here in the 'homeland'..home of the free.  Question

Does it worry anyone else that apparently a good number of the blue & military we’ve been supporting

Have already chosen to side w/brutal anarchists & the NWO over peaceful patriots & the Constitution to which they took an oath?

---
In cuffs. At Costco. Father arrested because his son was not wearing a mask. In Ga.
AND: the cops aren't wearing masks.  
It was video'd:
https://twitter.com/SM4USA/status/1330937002317864961

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 6:54 am

https://twitter.com/BeingRealMac/status/1331224071917473793 seconds

Description
Something is cooking in the Middle East and Iran won’t like it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 7:38 am

I didn't want to post this one, but I see it's something we're supposed to read.

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
7h
20/20 is not year 3rd party bad actors planned to overthrow duly elected President at ballot box. They knew they would be caught red-handed. They were. Too obvious.

They have other plans.

@realDonaldTrump is ready.

Patriots are ready. Watch for whites of their Communist eyes.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 9:46 am

Israel bombing south of Damascus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU5zMjzPqRE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 12:56 pm

Poor Canada.  Turd-o.   Eau de toilet water.  They're rooting so hard for American Patriots to prevail.

International News EnwVLGAW8AIomyi?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 12:58 pm

International News EnrAkGXXUAIIOTE?format=jpg&name=small

That deserves a rousing 'Up YOURS'!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 7:38 am

11/26
HUGE demonstration in Toulouse France today by restaurant and bar owners over #lockdown
Wow. Go France!

https://twitter.com/Demo2020cracy/status/1332044415230238721

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 11:41 am

The bloody scene inside the car of the murdered Iranians.  If nothing else, the scene could serve as a deterrent. 

https://twitter.com/LiaoDeming/status/1332545441725091842

Iranian nuclear scientist was attacked and killed assassination scene exposed! Iranian Foreign Minister: Israel participated in the attack, and Iranian nuclear scientist was assassinated. Details: The truck detonated explosives and five militants fired with machine guns

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 6:19 pm

Nov 28
Compact crowd in Place de la #Republique for the #MarcheDesLibertes . Several thousand people are present on site.

https://twitter.com/ybouziar/status/1332682767616909312

Huge crowd. during daylight. Loud, but looks peaceful.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 6:23 pm

Nov. 27
A crowd at least as big in the UK  singing "stick your poison vaccines up your arse.' (acdtually they said ass.)  Might as well call an ass an ass.   haha.

https://twitter.com/45F0RLIFE/status/1332389395471720454

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 6:28 pm

Nov 29

celebrating Trump in German for Germans
"Donald Trump's speech
never give up
Have you ever heard puppets from our politicians say such words to us "

https://twitter.com/Matthia06482796/status/1333001655390855168

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 7:20 pm

In Japan, small gathering, but still love for POTUS.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1333189466475933699/pu/vid/406x720/vXUfPFQgeLmnBDt9.mp4?tag=10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 5:31 pm

FCCED - Financial Crimes News
@FinCrimeEdu
1h

A former Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif convicted on corruption charges has been declared fugitive from justice for failing to return to the country to face charges. Sharif was sentenced to 7 years in prison for corruption & money laundering in 2018.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 8:56 pm

US airstrike on target in Somalia  video   10 December 2020

https://twitter.com/GeorgenewsOrg/status/1337424351612858370/video/1

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 9:42 pm

Here's hopping Ilhan Omar felt an abrupt change in the force. Next stop, Minnesota.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 7:48 am

BREAKING
A large blast and gunfire have been heard at
#Yemen’s Aden Airport shortly after a plane carrying the members of the new government landed, Reuters reports citing witnesses.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1344233805448622081/pu/vid/1280x720/521xtNVXt1fHKh_R.mp4?tag=10

#UPDATE
Unconfirmed reports indicate the attack was a combination of mortars and drones, via

@AuroraIntel

Yemeni Minister of Information: Terrorist attacked carried out by Houthis. All members of the government are fine.

More videos here. It was a nasty attack:
https://twitter.com/HeshmatAlavi/status/1344234636206071810

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

International News Empty
PostSubject: Re: International News   International News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International News
Page 1 of 1