Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NO Q AFTERALL. I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

NO Q AFTERALL.  I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS Empty
PostSubject: NO Q AFTERALL. I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS   NO Q AFTERALL.  I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 3:47 pm

Not a bad thing to keep track of.  And going to Qagg.news may be easier than his
twitter feed.

But that's what they were.  I went to look up an old Q there were all these posts !
I about fainted.  

NO Q.  STANDING DOWN.  HAHAHAHA.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NO Q AFTERALL. I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS   NO Q AFTERALL.  I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 4:00 pm

Hehehehe, reminded me of an old Tommy Roe song. hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR0Rt6zoMFI

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NO Q AFTERALL. I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS   NO Q AFTERALL.  I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 4:31 pm

You got that right!  I just counted.   I have 22 twtr accts open, 4 you tube vids, 
8 websites and Q-because I didn't finish what I started out to do there, open on this browser page.   I have another browser page 1/2 full behind this one, and a third that was full that I xferred the links from and just closed it, probably never to be seen again.  LOL.

And the twtr links only show the bird.  So when I go back to finish cc'ing, I have to hunt for the right one EVERY TIME !
You're looking at dizzy on steroids!   chuckle  Forgot to mention I post here, on twitter and on Parler now every day.  Spinning most of the time!  LOL.

Oh yeah, looks like I got away with posting a Free Snowden on Julian's thread this
morning.  haha.  (It's gone now.)
I go on a wing and a prayer and help from 'above' when I can catch it.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NO Q AFTERALL. I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS   NO Q AFTERALL.  I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 4:45 pm

You need more computers. That'll fix you right up for your trip to the funny farm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfdAV2my494

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NO Q AFTERALL. I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS   NO Q AFTERALL.  I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 5:03 pm

Every night about 10 pm, arriving by 11 for sure !  I feel right at home there. LOL.

Plus my daughter threatens.  Hand to ear, "hello, Nursing home?  You can come get her now."  LOL.  

But I'm not making phone calls, knocking on doors, going out marching.  This is it for me. I have it easy.

Now what was I going to do???

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO Q AFTERALL. I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS   NO Q AFTERALL.  I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO Q AFTERALL. I WAS SET ON SHOW POTUS TWEETS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: