Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dutchsinse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

Dutchsinse   Empty
PostSubject: Dutchsinse    Dutchsinse   I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 3:45 pm

Supposed to be really good. Its live now  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2S5uISqxn4
 edit: should have said premieres now. -Fast forward works .
 Never mind  ...... I fast forwarded a lot ......   much cussing at end ...

Last edited by bordercollie on Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dutchsinse   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutchsinse    Dutchsinse   I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 12:54 pm

It was a good find.  I had it up to post it too, but got lost in the shuffle.

(For me, swearing is the least of our problems. Wink )

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Dutchsinse   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutchsinse    Dutchsinse   I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 1:46 pm

Thank you Dove. I agree on the swearing, but I just don't like the use of the Lord's name in vain.  ..   I use the diaper word  too much myself . Trying to do better  though., realizing how embarrassed I would be if I could see the Lord sadly looking at me when I uttered it.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dutchsinse   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutchsinse    Dutchsinse   I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 1:54 pm

Oh, I didn't hear that.  Truth is, I haven't heard any of the video yet.  And I agree that kind of swearing is ignorant, insulting, uncomfortable,  and unnecessary.

It's hard to look at such piles of dung though and not call it what it is.  (that's my excuse, lame or not).
a rose by any other name, is still a rose. ha!  Might as well call it what it is.  That's what everybody's thinking, so...

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Dutchsinse   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutchsinse    Dutchsinse   I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 2:25 pm

Perfect thread to resurrect this one. It's like an open invitation to do it - so I did it. Laughing

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25979p50-voting-machines-or-how-we-got-obama-biden#78138

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dutchsinse   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutchsinse    Dutchsinse   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dutchsinse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: