Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atlanta Wed. Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood Will be 2pm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Atlanta Wed.  Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood  Will be 2pm Empty
PostSubject: Atlanta Wed. Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood Will be 2pm   Atlanta Wed.  Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood  Will be 2pm I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:59 pm

RSBN 
Atlanta Wed.  Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood  Will be 2pm 1f1fa-1f1f8
@RSBNetwork
· 2h

Yes, will be in Atlanta, GA tomorrow to cover @SidneyPowell1 and @LLinWood's press conference...

Tune in at 2:00pm EST #Kraken #FightBack

---------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs1r_eXuspM&feature=youtu.be

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Wed. Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood Will be 2pm   Atlanta Wed.  Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood  Will be 2pm I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 9:59 am

youtube show notes say 1pm start, so we'll have to monitor to catch the actual start.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Wed. Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood Will be 2pm   Atlanta Wed.  Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood  Will be 2pm I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 1:32 pm

ON FIRE!!

You know there was supposed to be a woman who would take prominence in this fight.

I think we've found her !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Wed. Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood Will be 2pm   Atlanta Wed.  Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood  Will be 2pm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Wed. Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood Will be 2pm
Page 1 of 1