Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike Adams Situation Update, Dec. 6th – China owns DOMINION, and controls all the officials who run the machines at every level of government

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Mike Adams Situation Update, Dec. 6th – China owns DOMINION, and controls all the officials who run the machines at every level of government Empty
PostSubject: Mike Adams Situation Update, Dec. 6th – China owns DOMINION, and controls all the officials who run the machines at every level of government   Mike Adams Situation Update, Dec. 6th – China owns DOMINION, and controls all the officials who run the machines at every level of government I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 2:10 pm

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-06-situation-update-dec-6th-china-owns-dominion.html

You really need to hear this one from yesterday! I listened this morning. How many times on this forum have I said “It’s not Russia, Russia, Russia but China, China, China?” China is the focus on this update and what Mike Adams has uncovered and revealed shocked even me – and I don’t shock easily. I didn’t know half of this stuff. MUST HEAR!

Situation Update for today Dec. 07 is already up. I haven’t heard it yet but I’ll embed it below yesterdays update. I’ve been recording and saving these to mp3 files. Mike Adams has his fingers on the pulse.

2020_12_06 Length: 72½ minutes

2020_12_07 Length: 71 minutes

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Mike Adams Situation Update, Dec. 6th – China owns DOMINION, and controls all the officials who run the machines at every level of government
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: