Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China Empty
PostSubject: 2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China   2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 2:22 pm

Streamed earlier today. As I stated in another post yesterday about this . . .

"Pompeo went down to Georgia, he was looking for some ass to chew."

I haven't watched yet so we'll see if that remark above holds true.

Show Notes wrote:
Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo will deliver remarks on the China challenge to U.S. national security and academic freedom at Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia, at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, December 9, 2020.

Americans must know how the Chinese Communist Party is poisoning the well of our higher education institutions for its own ends, and how those actions degrade our freedoms and American national security. If we don’t educate ourselves, we’ll get schooled by Beijing.

From Dept of State Twitter wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/StateDept

[CCP] scientists aren’t pioneering cancer cures. We are. It's not North Korean biochemists that are producing safe COVID vaccines. We are. Iranians aren’t ahead in supercomputing. We are. It is the free world and free peoples that produce these superior results.

The Chinese Communist Party deploys dollars just as much as it does cloaks and daggers to get its hands on valuable knowledge.

The Chinese Communist Party doesn’t just target Chinese nationals. They want to influence American students as well. Professors and administrators too.

We can’t allow this tyrannical regime to steal our stuff to build their military might, and brainwash our people, or buy off our institutions to help them cover up these activities.

LENGTH: 1 hour - Start at 43:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq0Rjqacrf8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China   2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 3:10 pm

Four hundred thousand students per year they send here to steal our knowledge, tech and innovations.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China   2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 1:28 pm

Secretary Pompeo
@SecPompeo
2h
2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China MWq1iE5L?format=png&name=origUS government account

Realism. Restraint. Respect for our founding. These are the core ideas that define America First. And they’ve helped us make Americans — and the world — safer. #NotTiredOfWinning

2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China EqpzZxJXcAIoIGq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China   2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 1:33 pm

Department of State
@StateDept
2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China MWq1iE5L?format=png&name=origUS government account
4h

President @realDonaldTrump has proclaimed January to be National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month and called on each of us to do our part to #EndTrafficking. Read more about it here: https://go.usa.gov/xA8Dc.

2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China EqpsUByW4AAZMNb?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China   2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2020_12_09 Secretary Pompeo Delivers Remarks at Georgia Institute of Technology – China, China, China
Page 1 of 1