Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Third Of US States Have Now Joined Texas SCOTUS Bid To Overturn Election

Go down 
AuthorMessage

One Third Of US States Have Now Joined Texas SCOTUS Bid To Overturn Election Empty
PostSubject: One Third Of US States Have Now Joined Texas SCOTUS Bid To Overturn Election   One Third Of US States Have Now Joined Texas SCOTUS Bid To Overturn Election I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 6:47 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/missouri-joins-texas-taking-election-fight-supreme-court

One Third Of US States Have Now Joined Texas SCOTUS Bid To Overturn Election Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Wed, 12/09/2020 - 15:55

Update (1555ET): A total of seventeen US states filed a brief at the US Supreme Court on Wednesday in support of Texas's bid to overturn the election results.
One Third Of US States Have Now Joined Texas SCOTUS Bid To Overturn Election 2020-12-09
By SaraACarter.com,
First it was Louisiana, then late on Tuesday Eric Schmitt, the Attorney General for Missouri, announced he will join Texas in the battle to Supreme Court.
One Third Of US States Have Now Joined Texas SCOTUS Bid To Overturn Election Download%20%2886%29
“Election integrity is central to our republic,” said in a tweet Schmitt. “And I will defend it at every turn. As I have in other cases – I will help lead the effort in support of Texas’ #SCOTUS filing today. Missouri is in the fight.”

“If other states don’t follow the Constitution and if their state legislature isn’t responsible for overseeing their elections … it affects my state,” said Ken Paxton the Texas Attorney General in an interview with Sean Hannity on Tuesday.

Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit last Monday with the U.S. Supreme Court challenging the election procedures conducted in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

[/size]
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1