Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit Empty
PostSubject: Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit   Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 5:53 pm

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/121120zr_p860.pdf

The Supreme Court of the United States on Friday rejected a bid launched by Texas and backed by President Donald Trump that sought to challenge President-elect Joe Biden’s election wins in the key swing states of Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
The nation’s highest court rejected Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s lawsuit, assessing that the motion lacked grounds to sue, known as “standing,” under Article III of the Constitution.

“Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot,” the court said.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit   Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 6:11 pm

WTF? This is not good.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit   Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 6:17 pm

I know it seems that way, but this does not affect Sidney's case.  Ted Cruz was going to argue this one.
And it was rejected on a very specific point, so-

Ezra said a few days ago, 11th hr, when all seems lost...we'll see what we're looking for.

----
FOX right now is POUNDING MSM for ignoring the Hunter story.  I think we'll be ripping Old Joe a new one.  SO MANY ANGLES IN PLAY.  And we really can't be given the whole picture right now without messing up the whole deal.    But the music's getting louder every day!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit   Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 8:55 pm

So, 2 happeningS were on deck this morning.

1st was SC.  That happened.
2nd is 'vaccine' release at which the military moves.

And BREAKING;

Let's Get Kraken!
@EzraKCohen1
1h
Here we go folks. Buckle up. This is not a drill.

Quote Tweet
Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit CuX8WNU5_miniStephanie Myers
@_StephanieMyers
· 1h
#BREAKING The FDA officially approves the Pfizer-Biontech coronavirus vaccine,    the first approved in the U.S.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit   Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 9:00 pm

CLARITY ON THE SC DECISION  from OANN

"The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of
complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of
the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially
cognizable interest in the manner in which another State
conducts its elections."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit   Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit
Page 1 of 1