Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Declass Has Been Released 22 December 2020

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Declass Has Been Released  22 December 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Declass Has Been Released 22 December 2020   Declass Has Been Released  22 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 3:56 pm

I'l look for a better copy

Declass Has Been Released  22 December 2020 Ep30d0tXcAEOCaC?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Declass Has Been Released  22 December 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declass Has Been Released 22 December 2020   Declass Has Been Released  22 December 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 4:41 pm

https://www.newsmax.com/us/mark-meadows-documents-declassify-white-house/2020/10/20/id/992920/

However the date on the article says TUESDAY  Dec. 20.  Today is Tuesday Dec. 22nd
was that a 'comm' ?  Wink

Here Mark Meadows says in a sworn statement to the court Tuesday that President Donald Trump told him his tweets he posted earlier this month about declassifying all documents in the Mueller investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 elections were not actually an order to declassify or release those records, CNN reported.
"The President indicated to me that his statements on Twitter were not self-executing declassification orders and do not require the declassification or release of any particular documents," Meadows wrote.
He added Trump's tweets "related to" authority the president delegated to Attorney General William Barr to decide what documents should be declassified.
Meadows made the statement in response to a judge's request the administration clarify why the Trump tweets appeared to directly contradict the White House's position not to declassify the Russia records after several groups brought a suit seeking an unredacted version of Mueller's report the administration refuses to release, according to NBC News.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Declass Has Been Released 22 December 2020
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: