Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand

Go down 
+5
Dr. Rita
wil
GROUNDZERO
Proskuneo
DivineInfinitum
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DivineInfinitum

Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand Empty
PostSubject: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:05 am

Not sure why I was prompted to post this now since I couldnt stop watching it last fall...anyway for what it's worth...

The parts I keep replaying over and over are the church scene with his father and the seraph part at the end. This video brought me to the knowledge of the seraphim so I'm at least very thankful for that. The last scene reminds me that the trials and corruption within this world, whatever form it takes, are only temporary and someday we will see God face to face.

(Warning there is cartoon nudity)
http://vimeo.com/49262701

Concerning the Seraphim:
Considering sacrifice, I have spent weeks meditating on Isaiah 6. I am moved to tears and action when I consider the seraphim in that chapter.

1 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another:

“Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory.”

4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.

5 “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty.”

6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Seraphim in Hebrew means the “burning ones.” They burn with zeal and love for God, and this is their profound expression before Him and reflection of Him. Burning…

They have six wings. I am sure they are beautiful and maybe  could fly to the moon with those magnificent, mighty, and strong wings. But when they are in the presence of a holy God, they use two wings to cover their faces and two wings to cover their feet in humility. Their remaining two wings are used to fly about and declare, “Holy, holy is the Lord God almighty.”

Those burning angels make a sacrifice to God.

Why? Because they know something about Him we don’t. Something we have yet to discover.

They have glimpsed Him in purity and love as we have not. They have felt his awe and power and have known the expanse of His dominion and depth of His ability to creative light and dark, good and evil. They are in awe. They are humbled.

They KNOW to sacrifice two-thirds of their resources — their wing power and flight ability before the only One True God. Four wings are used to cover themselves. They use their gift of flight and their beauty — their wings — to blanket themselves in humility. It is a sweet sacrifice to God.

I am sure their faces are beautiful, more lovely than the face of man, who has been marred by sin. They are innocent before the Maker of heaven and earth; and yet, they use their wings to hide their faces and feet before an awesome and powerful Creator.

They make sacrifice.

Their feet are amazing too. They are the messengers of the Lord, going only where He leads them on divine missions. Still, they cover their feet with wings in humility. They make sacrifice before the King of Kings.

They take their best gifts to go low before God and  change the atmosphere by their actions. In this passage in Isaiah 6, the seraphim’s voices cry out, “Holy,” and the doorposts and pillars of the Temple shake. Smoke arises. Imagine that!

The men and women who hear and see this are changed — forever changed. They begin to repent of sin and beg for cleansing. Those who hear and see realize their actions do not equal their remarks or lip service.

The angels take hot coals from the altar to purge the uncleanness. And the only response from Isaiah, the prophet was, “Send me!” He knew the rest of the world must see and hear and experience what has been revealed in the presence of God.

In the duplicity of the season of giving and receiving, God pours out abundance that is revealed in our everyday world. He asks in return that we give all back to Him in holy sacrifice, which is our reasonable response.

I am taking a lesson from the seraphim — the burning ones — who know something about God I don’t.

http://bonniewilks.com/2011/10/23/angels-the-burning-ones/

Last edited by DivineInfinitum on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:36 pm

You posted this for me. Thank you. Haven't watched the video yet, but I will. 

I saw something once that looked to me like it should have been on fire and wasn't. The body and wings were made of something that looked like wax. It looked to be kneeling, head bowed with wings covering face.  

It's as if time stopped when I saw it. And when I turned my head side to side, I always saw it from the same side. It was from a different dimension. About 6mos later I experienced my baptism by the Holy Spirit (baptized with water as an infant). I thought I was going nuts. So did my family. Many things were revealed to me about my life and I got answers as to why they happened. It was an amazing time. I thank my GOD for the Seraphim that visited me. It was an amazing and a bit frightening thing to behold. I am forever changed.

Do you know....are they boy or girl? Do they have individual names?

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Seraphim, as described in Isaiah 6:2-6 and Revelation 4:4-8, have 1 face (human, lion, calf, or eagle) human hands, and 6 wings. Some have speculated whether seraphim are a special group within cherubim. Seraphim are significant for unceasingly praising the Lord (holy, holy, holy is the Lord), hovering about the throne of God, or standing before Him. There is perhaps a suggestion that they serve the heavenly court.
The Hebrew word "seraphim" is only found twice in the Bible and has a couple possible etymologies based on the verb or
noun form of "saraph". The verb derivation, which means "to burn" or "to consume with fire", refers to the fire used to purify Isaiah’s lips. The noun derivation refers to seraphim as a "a fiery and flying serpent.

http://helpmewithbiblestudy.org/6Angels/UnfallenAngelsNames.aspx

Lucifer is a fallen seraph; hence, the dragons of old.  Perhaps the seraphim now cover their faces and feet in order to not fall into the pride that doomed Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
DivineInfinitum

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:03 pm

I don't know about the gender or names Proskuneo.

True Rose, could be. Yes understand the serpent/dragon connection as well. Mysterious group for sure.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:34 am

The description given in the Scriptures sounds like their "wings" are actually gadgets they attached onto their body in order to fly.  We always think the angels have bird-like wings but come to think of it, they may actually be using technology. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:55 pm

I must share this with you all. When I was active duty army Flight surgeon, at age 32 I was sent to Fort Rucker Al. to learn to fly helicopters, flight Medicine etc. This took about 4 months. I was a young mother of 2 sons ages 4 and 2. I was ordered to do this training not by choice. I stayed attending a local full gospel church while there, upon leaving to go home to Fort Knox Godman Airfield where my flight clinic would be , the drive is 10 hours along I 65. Fort Rucker is past Burmington Al along state highway 45 about 45 miles further south . I chose to leave at 4 am so I would be in daylight most of the drive, some members of the church actually got up to pray over me and my car at 4 am , my car was a 1982 VW rabbit Diesel 4 door. Just after I left a terrible rain storm hit. With windshield wipers at max speed , and dark still I saw a caddilac car come to a stop for no reason in front of me , so I stopped But the truck behind me did not see and slammed us both a half car length forward on impact. As I looked around my car the bible tapes were all over , my suit case thrown forward and opened and the rain suddenly stopped and the lite was shinning and I heard knocking at my driver window so I rolled it down , shaking trying to understand what just happened 5 seconds ago, and this Huge Police Man with helmit on and sun glasses smiled as he bent down to look at me and all I can remember is his huge stature he had to crotch down to see into my car and his smiling teeth and said " are you all right ?" then I tremulously said yes Im fine , then he stood up right and turned to the old man driving the caddilac who was just stepping out of his car at this point and the Policeman said raising his right hand to him ," you are all right -she is all right , get back into your car and proceed on." Then the truck driver who smashed into us was out of his truck I could hear him stating something like Oh , what have I done , ..Iam sorry..( but the policeman then turned about face and said to the truck driver" they're all right -get back into your truck and proceed on ." ) Oh and he had his right hand up again saying that also to the truck driver. Then he bent down again smiling and said to me with a big smile, " you can go home now." So I just obeyed and turned on my diesel VW as some how it shut off on impact , and started up just fine and still shaking inside , I drove on I -65 . Then after about 10 minutes I started to cry as I looked around and realized I was just in a major accident , I never looked at the car for damage and it was dark and now sunny , and how could a policeman be there in 5 seconds of impact in motor cycle outfit with sun glasses on , at my window knocking and not be soaking wet from the storm? So I pulled off the next exit crying and looked at my car as I had about 650miles to go still and saw not one scratch. None! neither front nor in the back! I just wanted to get home to my boys. So I know God is , and I saw his angel. I know this. No name or addresses or insurance or anything was done by the policeman , all this occured with in about 45 seconds of time from impact to driving again. !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Wow! Amazing story, Dr. Rita. Thank you for sharing it. Sounds like you had a guardian angel looking out for you!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:23 pm

That was fantastic Dr Rita...thank you indeed for sharing......loved it!
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Awesome Dr Rita!!!   God is soooooooooooo real and I wish more people would just ask him to show how real he is.  He answers us all and looks out for us and I know how unworthy I am, but he is always there to take care of us.  I have heard and personally seen many miracles that God has done in mine and other people's lives.  Yours is one I will not forget and will pass on to others when I talk about the goodness of our Lord.  In the bible, all of the prophet's experiences state that they fell as if dead and I have thought it sounds like near death experiences.  If you have never talked to anyone who has had one, it is always a life changing experience for them.  One nde that I can never forget is one I read by a man named Lou Famoso (see below).  It happened in 1963 and he wrote it all down in the early 70's.  To sum it up, he met Michael and Gabriel.  They showed him the universe and explained future events (which have all occurred so far).  He was atheist at the time of the accident, and his recovery was miraculous.  He has never sought gain from his experience (like selling a book), but did as he was told to "let people know".  He talked about worldwide flooding, volcanoes, worldwide fighting of people with each other and a "gathering" to occur in the future about the time of a major earth cleansing.  The awesome part he saw a beautiful, vibrant new earth with deep greens and blues.  He also saw there was "no more war" and the animals and people were no longer fearful.  They were peaceful and loving to one another.  I was struck by the one statement "man will prey on man until man will pray for man" that was told to him, because it is so true.  Man's heart seems to be growing cold as we soak in all of the news on tv and on the internet.  If only we knew that "mankind" can move mountains through prayer and loving our neighbors as ourselves.  Any wayz...........here is the link and a small part of what he wrote:

http://www.near-death.com/forum/nde/000/05.html

I had come to at the end of the tunnel, was now alive and I was part of it. Other figures appeared in front and behind the being and myself. Soon there was activity all about, above and below, on every side, more beings, each of different brightness, sizes, and hues. Structures and landscapes sprung from everywhere all in a crystalline state, all inhabited by these lesser light beings -  some winged, most not -  some fully formed, others not - yet even others appeared only as glowing Orbs of light and color, bouncing as would bubbles in a glass of carbonated water.
I could stand it no longer, every emotion I had ever known was welling up in me ten fold. Just when I thought to speak, to question, the being spoke to me. It's voice was as a chorus of voices, not male not female, not loud not soft, not deep but perfect and all encompassing.
As I looked at the two gigantic, magnificent beings dressed in brilliant capes just off to It's side, IT said, "That is Michael and Gabriel. Michael has chosen you as his and Gabriel shall teach you the ways."

another part:

Now my mind was still trying to ponder the Gathering. As I thought what could this mean, the being answered, "Here you will see the signs that bring forth the Gathering,"
With that I saw frames appear like screens on a TV set. When I looked into the screens, the visions would gather up, pop off in an image, and enter my mind. I felt as if I was being pushed back with its impact.
They were only glimpses but they were so realistic, as if happening right there in front of me in the now. I could not turn away.
Then it seemed that I had become a part of each of these visions. There were scenes of men in uniform killing other men in uniforms. I recognized some of the insignias and some were from the USA. There were also thousands of them not in uniforms killing even more thousands not in uniform. It was like looking at toy figures moving on their own, mowing down other figures, different countries, different nations, different religions, different weapons, different decades, but always resulting in hundreds of thousands dead and dying. I wanted out of there. I could feel the pain these people were suffering.
I asked the being, "Why was this and how long was this to go on?"
The being said, "Man will prey on man until man will pray for man."
The next vision was of floods - many of them spilling across the Earth on different continents in different seasons. I am again walking among it, feeling the force and taking in the smell of death. Hundreds of lives and acres upon acres of crops were lost as well as hundreds of stock and wild animals floating away into the abyss.
Then I was watching volcanoes from around the world erupting, first one then another. The molten lava burying whole towns and villages and the people and animals within them. I gazed among the ruins and saw little left of what once stood there.
The last vision I saw in the screen were of earthquakes destroying sections of almost every continent. One was a massive one in America - most others were in Europe and the Orient. Again, thousands are killed. Structures are crumpled. The landscape leveled. I turned again to the being and he said, "There will not only be more of what you have seen but there will come a time when it will all happen at the same time and it will come at the same time of mans' greatest sins."
I didn't have time to ask, when HE said, "They will turn from ME and claim themselves like Gods."
With that Michael beckoned me to go with him and I am now part of the Universe. Novas, suns, planets, all that I looked at from the Earth, not so long ago, or was it?

and finally:

While drifting through ORION, I noticed two blazing celestial bodies racing parallel to its center, looking as twin arrows exiting from an archers bow and headed straight for the "Blue Marble" of home. Immediately, a vision of millions of people crying because of the devastation of portions of New York City came to me. I became aware of a strange feeling I had not known previously, and I thought that might be because this was the city I had grown up in. I saw a huge earthquake, a magnitude of 8.6 in someplace named EUREKA. A ham operator or radio announcer was directing thousands of people migrating from areas of frequent disasters to places of safety. A space station appeared to be falling from the heavens because of an internal explosion. Missiles were being simultaneously fired into space from several nations. I thought the light being had shown me all there was to see but these were different, stronger and there was no pre-screening as before. Gabriel appeared beside me, I thought because I had felt shaky, but it was to explain the now sprawling galactic view of my galaxy.
The sun was expanding and spewing off huge ecto-plasma balls, more then it has ever done in its past, and in the very direction the planets would orbit through. I could not take my eyes from the Earth and as I watched what effect these eruptions would have on the Earth.
A large mass passed me, larger then any of the planets known to me, and as it passes, I see the Earth wobble wildly as would a top toward the end of its spin. The rotation stopped and slowly started again but it was tilted now and I was drawn in closer like the zoom of a lens.
The ash clouds that had engulfed the Earth thinned, and like a tack welded piece of metal being dismantled, I could see the ocean bodies starting to rise - first the Pacific along the "Ring of Fire", then the others, synchronistical.
As the waters shifted upon the landmasses, the landmasses started to sink under the waters added pressure upon it. When the pressures equaled out, to the spin of the changing axis, the Earth no longer looked as it did moments before. It was newer, cleaner, more beautiful with darker greens and lighter blues. Some of the new landmasses looked similar to a few of the other planets I had recently visited with Michael.
People were upon this Earth and appeared happier and more content although seemingly living like the native populations of old.
Cities, built by the Ancient Ones, that were buried beneath the oceans, were now being populated by the surviving people in this new world. I saw tribes joining tribes and small nations forming, but it was what I didn't see that made my heart burst. There were no more wars. True peace and happiness had finally befallen on humankind.
Gabriel now tells me that this is his message that I must take back, to let others know that there is little to fear, for the Earth will go on forever as did all the planets I had visited. I am to tell the world to look to ORION and they will know when the new world will come upon them.

He has a few u-tube videos that he had some friends make for him to help get a visual of his vision.  It is under loufamoso. 
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Here is another NDE vision given years ago (the Egypt one is happening NOW):

Dannion Brinkley's major prophetic visions yet to happen:
aOil used as a weapon to control the world economy
bThe economic collapse of the world economy
cA war between China and Russia
dDemocracy in Egypt overthrown and fanatics rule
eAn alliance between the Chinese and Syrians
fCatastrophic natural disasters in America
gThe fall of America as a world power
hThe rise of an environmental religion beginning in Russia
iA leader from Russia to become a U.N. leader
jThe possibility of a World War III
k
A scientific discovery to alter DNA and create a biological virus that will be used in the manufacture of computer chips (see this article)
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:00 pm

wil wrote:
The description given in the Scriptures sounds like their "wings" are actually gadgets they attached onto their body in order to fly.  We always think the angels have bird-like wings but come to think of it, they may actually be using technology. Wink

The angel that I saw looked like it was created that way. The whole body and wings were one solid piece. It was difficlut to see where the body was and where the wings began.  It was a fleshy color with deep creases. The "skin" looked like fleshy-wax, kind of resembled a candle with deep crevasses. Like something that had been burning for years and years. Like a volcano has deep lines in it from the lava flow. This had deep lines in it as well.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:14 am

DivineInfinitum wrote:

...  the serpent/dragon connection as well. Mysterious group for sure....

I've heard of this serpent/dragon connection and would like to learn more about how Satan's dragon image relates to his seraphim origin. I have an idea the medical staff, caduceus, relates. I just don't know how but really want to understand. Anybody have a "simple" explanation or a link to an easy to understand explanation? Getting older and learn best by starting out as general, broad concepts then filling in the details.

Another thing that I find intriguing are angel's wings. Wings push down on air in an atmosphere to get lift. I wonder why angels, in the spiritual realm, need to achieve lift to move with their wings. I never thought of God necessarily having or needing an atmosphere around His throne. Just a thought.

Last edited by saved on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pesky subject/verb agreement)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:58 am

saved wrote:
DivineInfinitum wrote:

...  the serpent/dragon connection as well. Mysterious group for sure....

I've heard of this serpent/dragon connection and would like to learn more about how Satan's dragon image relates to his seraphim origin. I have an idea the medical staff, caduceus, relates. I just don't know how but really want to understand. Anybody have a "simple" explanation or a link to an easy to understand explanation? Getting older and learn best by starting out as general, broad concepts then filling in the details.

Another thing that I find intriguing are angel's wings. Wings push down on air in an atmosphere to get lift. I wonder why angels, in the spiritual realm, need to achieve lift to move with their wings. I never thought of God necessarily having or needing an atmosphere around His throne. Just a thought.

I'm reading this one:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/serpents_dragons/boulay07e.htm

It's pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
DivineInfinitum

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:26 am

It does have a ton of material and doesn't make make me feel warm and fuzzy about their origin. St. Francis supposedly received the stigmata from a Seraph and they are singing Gods praises constantly yet so much leads down a questionable road....to reptilians or something similar.

"What is Truth?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand   Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its hard to look at a Love you can't understand
Page 1 of 1