Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Norm Eisen and the Color Revolution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Norm Eisen  and the Color Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Norm Eisen and the Color Revolution   Norm Eisen  and the Color Revolution I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 8:06 pm

https://www.revolver.news/2020/09/meet-norm-eisen-legal-hatchet-man-and-central-operative-in-the-color-revolution-against-president-trump/

As the man who implemented the David Brock blueprint for suing the President into paralysis and his allies into bankruptcy, who helped mainstream and amplify the Russia Hoax, who drafted 10 articles of impeachment for the Democrats a full month before President Trump ever called the Ukraine President in 2018, who personally served as special counsel litigating the Ukraine impeachment, who created a template for Internet censorship of world leaders and a handbook for mass mobilizing racial justice protesters to overturn democratic election results, there is perhaps no man alive with a more decorated resume for plots against President Trump.
Indeed, the story of Norm Eisen – a key architect of nearly every attempt to delegitimize, impeach, censor, sue and remove the democratically elected 45th President of the United States – is a tale that winds through nearly every facet of the color revolution playbook. There is no purer embodiment of Revolver’s thesis that the very same regime change professionals who run Color Revolutions on behalf of the US Government in order to undermine or overthrow alleged “authoritarian” governments overseas, are running the very same playbook to overturn Trump’s 2016 victory and to pre-empt a repeat in 2020. To put it simply, what you see is not just the same Color Revolution playbook run against Trump, but the same people using it against Trump who have employed it in a professional capacity against targets overseas—same people same playbook. 
more at link. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Norm Eisen and the Color Revolution   Norm Eisen  and the Color Revolution I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 8:10 pm

More enemies:

This vid is costing Patriots their twitter account.

(I found one better way to bring videos.  One click on the link and you're there.)

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1340751829479649289/pu/vid/432x238/TKfHAydhycNxwGCK.mp4?tag=10

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Norm Eisen and the Color Revolution   Norm Eisen  and the Color Revolution I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 8:25 pm

Dove wrote:
More enemies:

This vid is costing Patriots their twitter account.

https://twitter.com/DPoertsch/status/1340751884454420483

Is on U-tube - but for how long?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBJ_BkV_8DU

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norm Eisen and the Color Revolution   Norm Eisen  and the Color Revolution I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Norm Eisen and the Color Revolution
Page 1 of 1