Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senate Blocks Stand Alone Stimulus Payment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Senate Blocks Stand Alone Stimulus Payment Empty
PostSubject: Senate Blocks Stand Alone Stimulus Payment   Senate Blocks Stand Alone Stimulus Payment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 3:24 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/mcconnell-blocks-democrats-attempt-hold-stand-alone-vote-2000-stimulus-checks-signals-new-package/

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday blocked Schumer’s attempt to hold a stand-alone vote on $2,000 stimulus checks.
Senators Sanders and Schumer attempted to get consent from the Senate to bring up a measure that narrowly passed the House on Monday.
The House voted 275-134 to give $2,000 direct payments to Americans.

McConnell signaled he would package the increased stimulus checks and tie it to a bill focused on repealing Section 230 and election reforms.
“During this process, the president highlighted three additional issues of national significance he would like to see Congress tackle together,” McConnell said signaling a new package.
“Those are the three important subjects the president has linked together. This week the Senate will begin a process to bring these three priorities into focus,” he added.
Democrats will likely not support McConnell in his push for a new package because they don’t support election reform and don’t support repealing protections for tech companies.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Senate Blocks Stand Alone Stimulus Payment   Senate Blocks Stand Alone Stimulus Payment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2020 3:49 pm

Demon-rat or republi-thug - congress or senate, state or local - they're all gonna find their fuquin' necks in nooses when the shit breaks loose! Patriots have been long patient.

Something better give on January 6th or that big march on Wash DC could turn bloody. That long promised "trust the plan" shit better happen by the end of January!

Lots of necks in need of stretching and lots of tall light poles in need of decoration. If our courts and such can't get the job done a little "street justice" can. I'd rather see military tribunals than street justice though - for the record.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Senate Blocks Stand Alone Stimulus Payment   Senate Blocks Stand Alone Stimulus Payment I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 12:12 pm

Has the McConnell move paid off?  Wink
(I wonder where that's posted? lol)

https://electionwiz.com/2020/12/30/just-in-representative-elect-says-pelosi-and-mcconnell-may-strike-deal-to-block-members-from-objecting-to-biden/

JUST-IN: Representative-elect Says Pelosi and McConnell May Strike ‘Deal’ to Block Members from Objecting to Biden

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senate Blocks Stand Alone Stimulus Payment   Senate Blocks Stand Alone Stimulus Payment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senate Blocks Stand Alone Stimulus Payment
Page 1 of 1