Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EXECUTIVE ACTIONS 01 JANUARY 2021

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

EXECUTIVE ACTIONS  01 JANUARY 2021 Empty
PostSubject: EXECUTIVE ACTIONS 01 JANUARY 2021   EXECUTIVE ACTIONS  01 JANUARY 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 1:19 pm

S. 914, the “Coordinated Ocean Observations and Research Act of 2020”

Today, I have signed into law S. 914, the “Coordinated Ocean Observations and Research Act of 2020” (the “Act”).  Section 103(b) of the Act amends section 12304(c) of the Integrated Coastal and Ocean Observation System Act of 2009 to provide that the Interagency Ocean Observation Committee shall develop and transmit to the Congress along with the President’s annual budget a “coordinated, comprehensive budget” addressing certain elements of the system provided for by that earlier statute.  This requirement to recommend legislative measures contravenes the Recommendations Clause, United States Constitution Article II, Section 3, which gives the President the constitutional prerogative to recommend to the Congress only such measures as the President shall judge necessary and expedient.  My Administration will implement this provision in a manner consistent with the Recommendations Clause.
DONALD J. TRUMP

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EXECUTIVE ACTIONS 01 JANUARY 2021   EXECUTIVE ACTIONS  01 JANUARY 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 1:22 pm

Proclamation on Suspension of Entry of Immigrants and Nonimmigrants Who Continue to Present a Risk to the United States Labor Market

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-suspension-entry-immigrants-nonimmigrants-continue-present-risk-united-states-labor-market/?utm_source=twitter

This is a long one. 

(MSM RESPONSE: The White House has now posted Pres. Trump's proclamation extending his pandemic suspension of certain immigrant and work visas for 3 months.
Pres.-elect Biden can amend, rescind it on Day 1 but his transition has yet to state its position on the policy.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EXECUTIVE ACTIONS 01 JANUARY 2021   EXECUTIVE ACTIONS  01 JANUARY 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 1:26 pm

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America,
by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the
United States,
do proclaim January 2021 as National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention
Month.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: EXECUTIVE ACTIONS 01 JANUARY 2021   EXECUTIVE ACTIONS  01 JANUARY 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 2:02 pm

Sounds like a man that 100% knows he won his second term and it's in the bag, don't it? I'm looking forward to January 6th.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EXECUTIVE ACTIONS 01 JANUARY 2021   EXECUTIVE ACTIONS  01 JANUARY 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 5:13 pm

On the Ocean Observations and Research Act:

gives the President the constitutional prerogative to recommend to the Congress only such measures as the President shall judge necessary and expedient."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EXECUTIVE ACTIONS 01 JANUARY 2021   EXECUTIVE ACTIONS  01 JANUARY 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 5:42 pm

Senate Overturns Trump's NDAA Veto, Marking First of Presidency!

GOP SCUM...one and all who voted for this without fixing Section 230, and now our bases can be renamed for Democrat wackos!

@senatemajldr
Great job, McConnell...NOT..you are WORTHLESS.
-------------------------
Anon:
I didn't think this was possible but it's the first day of 2021 and I hate the Republican party more than the DemocRat party. Together they are the RATS.

EXECUTIVE ACTIONS  01 JANUARY 2021 EqrYl0BUwAA8viS?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: EXECUTIVE ACTIONS 01 JANUARY 2021   EXECUTIVE ACTIONS  01 JANUARY 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2021 6:46 pm

ANOTHER ONE ESTABLISHED:

EXECUTIVE ACTIONS  01 JANUARY 2021 Eqr-nABXIAkMexp?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXECUTIVE ACTIONS 01 JANUARY 2021   EXECUTIVE ACTIONS  01 JANUARY 2021 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXECUTIVE ACTIONS 01 JANUARY 2021
Page 1 of 1