Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE Empty
PostSubject: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 12:37 pm

This is a repost from Q Related, but everyone will want to see this..

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE Eq03nDBXIAM7SXy?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 12:37 pm

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE Eq03oGHXYAAaCyB?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 12:38 pm

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE Eq03njBXYAIPZwq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 12:38 pm

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE Eq03obWXIAAxImE?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 12:49 pm

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/3/16
3 U.S. Code § 16 - Same; seats for officers and Members of two Houses in joint meeting

At such joint meeting of the two Houses seats shall be provided as follows: For the President of the Senate, the Speaker’s chair; for the Speaker, immediately upon his left; the Senators, in the body of the Hall upon the right of the presiding officer; for the Representatives, in the body of the Hall not provided for the Senators; for the tellers, Secretary of the Senate, and Clerk of the House of Representatives, at the Clerk’s desk; for the other officers of the two Houses, in front of the Clerk’s desk and upon each side of the Speaker’s platform. Such joint meeting shall not be dissolved until the count of electoral votes shall be completed and the result declared; and no recess shall be taken unless a question shall have arisen in regard to counting any such votes, or otherwise under this subchapter, in which case it shall be competent for either House, acting separately, in the manner hereinbefore provided, to direct a recess of such House not beyond the next calendar day, Sunday excepted, at the hour of 10 o’clock in the forenoon. But if the counting of the electoral votes and the declaration of the result shall not have been completed before the fifth calendar day next after such first meeting of the two Houses, no further or other recess shall be taken by either House.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 644, 62 Stat. 676.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 12:50 pm

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE Eq04VwSXIAEUdkY?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 12:51 pm

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE Eq04WKYXEAAbXEm?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 1:47 pm

[size=15]Senator Ron Johnson

@SenRonJohnson

[/size]
We have an enormous problem in this country and it's unsustainable.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1345777828755890177/vid/1280x720/KPCZEW9aRoyiP_nf.mp4?tag=13

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 2:02 pm

"We will destroy their narrative, and their hold on this Nation once and for all."

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE Eq1L8j_XIAYyErP?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 2:31 pm

They're trying to incriminate Trump, but it sounds Trump wanted to help him not to go to jail

There's buzz that WaPo put out a heavily edited version of this phone call, and is calling for impeachment.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trump-berates-ga-secretary-of-state-urges-him-to-find-votes/2021/01/03/aba64f5f-8c3c-490f-af34-618ccea732d7_video.html

"In a one-hour phone call on Saturday with Georgia election officials, President Trump insisted he won the state and threatened vague legal consequences if the officials did not act. These are excerpts from the call."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 2:36 pm

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h
No matter what narrative the Left crafts, they lost. They are scrambling, trying to convince their zombies (who now exist in an echo chamber of censorship) that they won & everything is fine, while trying to shut down any inspection into their behavior.

not suspicious at all Laughing
-------
If you believe that
@JoeBiden
received over 81 million legitimate votes, you are literally one of the dumbest people on earth!
----
Didn't the Left learn from the last #trumptapes fiasco that editing calls selectively only works until they actually have to prove something?
How'd that work out before?
Oh that's right, Trump is STILL President. I'm sure their fever dream will play out differently this time

----
Im not worried in the least, I do find the Left's desperation insanely funny. For a "winning" team, you sure seem to be losing & desperately trying to hold onto that MSM fashioned 'we already won' narrstive. That quickly dying facade is, to the rest of us, absolutely hilarious

----
“You are witnessing the collapse of the largest pre-planned and coordinated propaganda event in modern day history.” - Q
‘Projection’ 101

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE EmWusQ_XYAEb7W2?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 3:04 pm

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h
Fun fact, Amazon/ WaPo's Bezos is tied up in the election fraud too. Up to his bald little eyeballs.

It will all come out.
---
THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE Eqx5O9nXUAEKMrp?format=jpg&name=small

We know how that works...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 3:11 pm

Here is the real, unedited phone conversation between Trump and the Ga. election officials.

That was their last opportunity to do the right and legal thing.  And look what they did instead.
Slithery Slime ballers!

https://twitter.com/AmyEGardner/status/1345834961690095617

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 3:19 pm

Here's the Left's narrative.  They have nothing to stand on.  Nothing!
But, it's really kind of fun watching them squirm.  Sympathy for the devil?  I DON'T THINK SO!!!

And we are 17 days out. 
---

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h
The Left: Censor and remove everyone from the Right!

Also the Left: Look at how popular we are.

Math must be hard as a liberal.
------------
The Left: we won
Also The Left: but don't examine the votes! That's sedition.
-------
Only the Left edits an hour call down to four badly stitched together minutes and claims the President is the one being deceitful. Then releases the full audio hours later, after they have solidified their false narrative.
Keep telling us how you're "winning".
------
SEE HOW THEY'RE 'WINNING' WITHOUT A CROOKED VOTING SCAM:

We The Inevitable
@WeTheInevitable
1h
CURRENT VOTES FOR SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE

GROUP 1
29 for McCarthy
24 for Pelosi

Group 2
62 for McCarthy
57 for Pelosi

CURRENT TOTALS:
91 for McCarthy
81 for Pelosi

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 3:23 pm

Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
Replying to@Patterico

We know McCarthy doesn’t control a majority of the House and McConnell is siding with the Constitution. The question really is what happens in 2024 and beyond if so many elected officials are willing to disregard the will of the people and states and the US Constitution.
--------------

JFK's Ghost
@JFKsGhost1
1h
Replying to 
@jaketapper
and @Patterico
Courts (including SCOTUS) don't want to decide elections.
Congress doesn't want to rock the boat.
The US Military swore a solemn oath to the United States Constitution and will not allow a foreign power to steal a US election.
That's a promise, not a threat.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 3:51 pm

You’d think by now DEMs and RINOs would just lay low. Everything they do backfires. They make Wile E Coyote look like Albert Einstein.
---
It's like watching a group of hyenas laugh as they are subsequently dropped of a cliff.  THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE 1f602  THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE 1f60e

The higher they go, the further they fall.

-------
The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h
The Left clearly learned nothing from the Ukraine call.

-----------------------------

Patriots Rally Cry (in English) This is a GOOD one!

https://rumble.com/vce0d3-ora-il-momento-di-agire.html
----------------------------
Our complacency, coupled with very evil men and women, has brought us to this point over numerous decades.
Good people indeed stood back and did nothing. We continued to let them steal from us.
So here we are, on the brink of TYRANNY. You know it’s true.
NOW WE MUST FIGHT

----------------------------

Errol Webber For CA Governor
@ErrolWebber
2h
It’s a sad day when an American president has to fight an American government to protect the American people.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 4:12 pm

Quote :
@ErrolWebber
2h
It’s a sad day when an American president has to fight an American government to protect the American people.

Had to look this man up. I bookmarked his twitter page immediately! Below is a list of where we can keep up with his habbenings.

@ErrolWebber
2h

https://twitter.com/errolwebber
https://www.facebook.com/ErrolWebberForCalifornia/
https://nitter.net/ErrolWebber
https://ballotpedia.org/Errol_Webber
https://parler.com/profile/ErrolWebber/posts

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE Errol10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 6:06 pm

On the phone call.  This is a very good point. it's not like POTUS is new to their game.

Major Patriot
@MajorPatriot
4h
You know who else was on that phone call? A bunch of lawyers.

Raffensperger bit down on that bait hard.
---------------------

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE KEvQZUJR_biggerTHOR the Deplorable THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE 1f1fa-1f1f8THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE 1f1fa-1f1f8THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE 1f1fa-1f1f8
@ThorDeplorable
3h
The “Great Reset” is about to get Trumped.

------------------
The only good thing about COVID is _________________.

-------------------
Ol Nan made it by the way. But it wasn't big, and I don't think it's going to matter for long. In fact, I think she's a double.
----------------
There's a difference between not having the evidence and not hearing the evidence.

----------------
Ah-Ha! As they say-
THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE Eq2FBEdWMAIa0GZ?format=jpg&name=240x240

The Daily Wire
@realDailyWire
· 1h

When you say a prayer, you now have to say amen and awoman
(there was a vid..he said it)
---------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 6:08 pm

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE EqyVQoSXEAAuk35?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 6:12 pm

John Q. THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE 1f1fa-1f1f8
@_Master_Mind_
1h
"A Week to Remember"

...prepare for the Storm.
------

Lin Wood

@LLinWood
· 1h

Since you cannot trust Communist propagandists of mainstream media to even give you an honest weather forecast, I thought I would provide you with next week’s weather forecast map.

Sure looks like a storm is headed our way . . .

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE Eq2GHVvW8AY8zKa?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 6:18 pm

No date on article, but looks new.

https://davidharrisjr.com/steven/6-person-team-briefed-hundreds-of-state-senators-on-election-irregularities/

President Trump has a team of six people including Rudy Giuliani and Peter Navarro who are teaching state legislators about the massive amounts of voting irregularities from the 2020 presidential election. They have now briefed hundreds of state legislators in all six swing states.
The legislators from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin met with the six on Zoom.
Navarro said:
“These legislators, they’re hot, they’re angry, they want action. We gave them the receipts. We explained exactly how the Democrat Party, as a matter of strategy, stole this election from Donald J. Trump.”
According to Got Freedom?, a nonprofit election integrity watchdog, the meeting included a talk from President Trump. Nearly 300 legislators joined in for the president and his advisors. John Eastman and John Lott were part of the six who spoke. Evidence that was presented covered the areas of an alleged voter, ballot, and election fraud.
Phill Kline, who heads the Thomas More Foundation’s Amistad Project said:
“This information should serve as an important resource for state legislators as they make calls for state legislatures to meet to investigate the election and consider decertifying their state election results.” 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 6:26 pm

https://davidharrisjr.com/steven/portland-mayor-admits-failure-in-dealing-with-antifa-asks-for-federal-state-help/
Portland mayor Ted Wheeler is a prime example of the total lack of morals displayed by Democrats in 2020. When it was believed that the riots would hurt President Trump, he was more than happy to allow Antifa to burn, loot, and destroy buildings. He refused Trump’s help. But now that the election is over, he is begging the federal government for help in reining in Antifa.
-------------------
CORRUPTION, OPINION, POLITICS   same website

FRAUD ALERT: Analysis of 3,000 Counties Reveals Joe Biden Received 5.6% More Votes in Counties Using Dominion Voting Machines
-----------------
So, why did President Trump’s totals decrease 3 times for a total of 17,650 votes? Which incidentally is about the number of votes Biden now allegedly leads the president by, 12,670.
This phenomenon is not exclusive to Georgia. This happened in all the swing states that Trump lead by large numbers on election night.
---------------------
MORE good ones at link. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 7:55 pm

On the phone call so ill reported on by WaPo:

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE Eq2iZ-aXYAAur-L?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 8:19 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/massive-amounts-of-evidence-will-be-presented-on-jan-6-trump_3640546.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=digitalsub

Massive amounts of evidence will be presented on the 6th. We won, BIG!” Trump wrote on Twitter.
It comes as Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) and about 40 House GOP lawmakers have announced they would challenge the Electoral College votes during the Jan. 6 Joint Session of Congress due to alleged fraud and irregularities during the Nov. 3 election. The challenge could lead to several hours of debate during the session.
The challenge is supported by Trump, who, in recent weeks, has met with House lawmakers, including its chief sponsor Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), at the White House.
Trump’s adviser, Jason Miller, told Newsmax earlier in the week that the team is aiming to present more evidence.
“We will have a chance in front of the American people, next week to present these cases, all these evidences of fraud,” Miller said, pointing to a lawsuit filed by Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) against Vice President Mike Pence earlier this week to prevent him from confirming Joe Biden’s electoral victory. Pence’s lawyers with the Department of Justice later said Pence isn’t the person who should face a lawsuit, arguing that Gohmert should have sued Congress.
If Hawley and the other lawmakers challenge a state’s Electoral College votes, Trump’s campaign will make their presentation. The challenge requires a senator and a representative to carry out.
Miller pointed to law changes regarding mail-in ballots in Wisconsin and other states, “suitcases of ballots” in Georgia being wheeled out late at night on Nov. 3 in Atlanta’s State Farm Center, and officials in Michigan and Arizona allegedly blocking them from inspecting voting systems. State election officials in those states have denied claims from the Trump team and third-parties about voter fraud and irregularities.
“These are the specific types of evidence we want to present to the American people on the national stage and not allow local politicians to sweep it under the rug,” Miller said on the program.
Miller and Trump did not elaborate on how they would present that information to Congress, or whether they will be able to do so.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 8:35 pm

President Trump Joins Call Urging State Legislators to Review Evidence and Consider Decertifying ‘Unlawful’ Election Results
He’s giving them every opportunity to do the right thing. When this habbens there will be NO doubt it was their WILLING decision

Mi. Wi. Az. Pa. Ga.
-----------------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE   THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PLAN and WHERE WE ARE
Page 1 of 1