Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pelosi just got re-elected Speaker. Another two years of foolishness in the House.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Pelosi just got re-elected Speaker. Another two years of foolishness in the House. Empty
PostSubject: Pelosi just got re-elected Speaker. Another two years of foolishness in the House.   Pelosi just got re-elected Speaker. Another two years of foolishness in the House. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 4:15 pm

https://twitter.com/ErrolWebber/status/1345850117144850433

Pelosi just got re-elected Speaker. Another two years of foolishness in the House. Errol_10

Pelosi just got re-elected Speaker. Another two years of foolishness in the House. Pignos10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Pelosi just got re-elected Speaker. Another two years of foolishness in the House. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pelosi just got re-elected Speaker. Another two years of foolishness in the House.   Pelosi just got re-elected Speaker. Another two years of foolishness in the House. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 6:40 pm

Her margin was 'narrow' they say.  I'm feeling good that she will not be there for anything like 2 years.
Where's the 'shake up' in that?

What's coming is going to knock everybody's socks off-she should be one of the first to get shook!

I wish I knew exactly how this was going to play out, but....

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pelosi just got re-elected Speaker. Another two years of foolishness in the House.
Page 1 of 1