Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 10:32 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 3 HssurT5CCqXaj9QOd9Gw_12_e20126fa8887b8a0ea8aef09c9009dba_image_original

I'm not sure how old this is, but it was posted today  1-12

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 10:52 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 3 ItJqP3I4B2UvBGxJxH9h_13_7555c9bd223f05164176c9b074b4a0bb_image

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 8:34 am

Summary
Time and Space Check - Page 3 ErnVgkMXEAAM9Mq?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 10:16 am

I never saw yesterday's T-5 posted, but here is today's T-4

Time and Space Check - Page 3 ErnhRhQW8AIr0xV?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 10:40 am

3h
Be READY.

MSM coming - BIG WAY.
We see all.
We hear all.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
CONSPIRACY push coming.
MSM LOST CONTROL.
D LOST SLAVE GRIP.
D LOST CENTER VOTERS.
LIBS are MINORITY.
MSM PROJECTS AS BIG MOVEMENT.
FAKE NEWS.
4-6% LOST FOREVER.
HELLO GEORGE.

----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 3:37 pm

Disclose.tv Time and Space Check - Page 3 1f6a8
@disclosetv
· 1h

JUST IN - For the second time, President Trump has been impeached by the US House of Representatives, this time for inciting an armed insurrection.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 3:58 pm

Dove wrote:
@disclosetv
· 1h

JUST IN - For the second time, President Trump has been impeached by the US House of Representatives, this time for inciting an armed insurrection.

Which he NEVER DID!!! I was watching the entire Jan. 6 Trump speech livestream on Brighteon as were many of you here. I heard exactly what he said (and what he DIDN'T say). There was never a hint, nor even a whiff of inciting anything other than a peaceful march. You may have watched the RSBN feed and I've posted that one below.

Scan up to the 3 hour 33 minute 20 second mark to see it in full if you missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrGJfQzUrnY

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 4:56 pm

Propaganda media edits out the part where he called for them to walk peaceably.
did I post CNN is out of the airports this spring?  (March or May)

In the T-4 artwork today, the Clinton's are featured.  Enlarge to see.

E The Vanquisher
@E_TheVanquisher
1h
Replying to 

@AreYouAFren
@dani74829276
and 2 others
The Holy Door = Portal or opening...
Oculus = Epstein
The Capital = government
CLINTONS = Clinton Foundation
Vatican....

Lighting bolt from oculus through Epstein Island/ to The Capital/ Through the CLINTONS and into the Vatican

The Keystone the CHILD SEX ABUSE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 5:13 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 3 Ero1mQmUcAEK8q2?format=jpg&name=900x900
Time and Space Check - Page 3 Ero1onLU0AA6Mgu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 6:55 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 3 FrOjJCceQkpmvz1YNPEj_12_a0a24ae97d0dc6250ed584304a784ffb_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 2:04 pm

T-3 from our friend.
Time and Space Check - Page 3 1f642
Almost Showtime...
STAY UNITED

Time and Space Check - Page 3 Ersvs_9XAAEVI8c?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 3:02 pm

MORE TROOPS!  It's what we've been waiting for.

MILITARY OCCUPATION = MILITARY TAKEOVER. 

MJ1138@MJPatriot2
2h
A Traitor’s Justice.
Phase III
Panic in DC.
RATS EVERYWHERE.
For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money - There is no escaping God.

Quote Tweet
Jennifer Griffin@JenGriffinFNC
· 2h
Thousands of additional US National Guard just arrived at the US Capitol with racks of M4 rifles, gear. Never seen anything like this in our nation’s Capitol. Our video here.

https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1349796006976778245

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 3:10 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 3 EruK7wyUYAAz0Xv?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 3:31 pm

Can I copy/paste fast enough???  Wink  I wonder which platform(s) he'll choose?
Time and Space Check - Page 3 EruErhCVQAATRau?format=jpg&name=small
E~
This is a coordinated, global Rescue Operation.
It doesn’t seem that way, but for now, it has to be that way.

(me: Bigger than you can imagine, it's been said. Wink )

Catturd :tm:
@catturd2
8h
Out of millions of Democrats on Twitter - I still haven't seen a single one praise Joe Biden or say how much they love him.

It's just 24/7 Orange Man Bad - TDS.

Last edited by Dove on Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 3:49 pm

Still lots of power outages in North Idaho.
(what a strange pattern. ??)
Time and Space Check - Page 3 EruS3dSUcAQ1I4U?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 3:49 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 3 Erta2WdXAAcvF_M?format=png&name=small

Yes..on their knees.  Right where they belong.  HA!  I couldn't see the bottom pic till I posted.  LOL.
Time and Space Check - Page 3 EruTSeMXAAM_ekS?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 4:40 pm

@DiguisedToast
missing letter "i" are markers?

What rocket fired today?

[ i 
]
Message sent.

Last edited by Dove on Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 5:14 pm

I didn't know biden could get more guilty than he already is, but yep..he did it:

vid of a phone call he had  https://twitter.com/V2Revenant

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 5:25 pm

Lou Dobbs
@LouDobbs
1h
BREAKING: 

@jsolomonReports
reports that Pres. Trump has ordered the declassification of intelligence docs from Obamagate, including Christopher Steele’s debriefings and FBI asset Stefan Halper’s instructions. Expected to be released tomorrow or Monday.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 6:09 pm

I'll put this here.  It's a thread of conversations between biden and ukraine officials, NOT IN ENGLISH.
Maybe translated on youtube, but doubt it.  

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1304564661187235843.html
-------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 7:36 pm

Watch Lebanon

Phoenix-Phoenicians

Final kill shot.

The Cedar Tree will burn.

“The cedar tree was used for the doors of sacred temples and burned in cleansing ceremonies for purification. The tree was thought to be an entrance to higher realms.”

(think Temple of Solomon)

https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-beirut-lebanon-coronavirus-pandemic-
35462371979711787e00f9eaf87f3006

On Thursday, Lebanese authorities swung the other way: They began enforcing an 11-day nationwide shutdown and round-the-clock curfew, hoping to blunt the spread of coronavirus infections spinning out of control after the holiday period.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 8:11 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 3 EruVObbWMAkpU18?format=jpg&name=large
CONFIRMED.  And there are more.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 8:12 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 3 EruVRITXUAYuUGE?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 3 EruVRk5W4AsmLwS?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 8:15 pm

(I just gave it it's own thread)

Time and Space Check - Page 3 EruVQqNXIAUgGS0?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 9:24 pm

Maybe someone can do something with this-

We've refreshed our brains on the United States Corporation.

They annexed D.C. as an autonomous 'state' of land, to make the laws to rule over the United States of America under an altered Constitution.

The military is in D.C. to take down this 'phoney', unconstitutional, usurping government, ie: the Corporation.

You think that's what's happening?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 9:34 pm

https://thedcpatriot.com/investigators-release-huge-bombshell-that-could-change-the-entire-narrative-about-january-6th/

In what should be front page news, federal law enforcement officials have told CNN that they believe the January 6th storming of the Capitol was planned ahead of time by bad actors instead of a random riot inspired by President Trump’s speech.

Those of us on the right have known all along that Trump had nothing to do with the riot, but it appears law enforcement is beginning to come around as well. If they prove that this was a pre-planned event by radicals who just wanted to see destruction, it will be the biggest news story of the year after the media viciously slandered Trump for “inciting” the scattered violence that occurred.

The entire impeachment witch hunt and de-platforming of the President is based on the lie that Trump “incited an angry mob”. As the investigators are beginning to learn, that was not the case at all.
In fact, CNN even admits that law enforcement is leaning towards the fact that everything was planned, rather than just a riot that “spiraled out of control.”

CNN's statement:
BREAKING: Per CNN – Investigators believe riot at Capitol was planned and not inspired by President Donald Trump.

But Democrats impeached before they had any information from investigators.

— Carmine Sabia (@CarmineSabia) January 14, 2021

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 11:43 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 3 ErutVP1XEAA2AMa?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 7:32 am

there's no dates on these screen caps, but it's on parler which went down by last weekend, maybe days before.

Time and Space Check - Page 3 ErwAKeVW8AEu9kZ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 7:35 am

Time and Space Check - Page 3 ErwAKeWW8AUR8lc?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 7:36 am

Time and Space Check - Page 3 ErwAKeUXEAENr2n?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 7:38 am

T-2  The stage is set,
Time and Space Check - Page 3 ErxqM1JW8AAUABp?format=jpg&name=large

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 8:29 am

Time and Space Check - Page 3 8mKbJgr9YbBFFEYrRuAy_15_087580d5e5ee5f2bb845f36f497124c4_image_original

The word is circulating, but I don't know what to expect of it:
Time and Space Check - Page 3 Erx23JjXAAAfHkv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 10:16 am

Clarification from E
T-2
Time and Space Check - Page 3 Erxko3MXYAAN0Oi?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 10:34 am

This is interesting how the Patriots gathering in DC that led to the 'seige' on the Capitol is tied into
what happened at the Vatican. And that was preceded just maybe a day or 2 earlier by the exposure of the Italian government involvement in the satellites that transmitted our voter tabulation.
But it was said, the Vatican was also  involved.  I believe the word 'ordered it' was said.

What has happened at the Vatican is huge.  We've known Francis is the Black Pope, a Jesuit.
I've read that the crux of this war is Templars vs Jesuits. 

Also at this link is a video of POTUS getting ready for his DC address on the day of the 'seige'.
And he's wearing a boxing glove in the trailer.  lol!

Check it all out: https://twitter.com/mattassmith/status/1348334923103526916

It actually is another slice of the web and the un-entanglement.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 11:20 am

Now that the democrats think they've won the Government seats, they're frantically trying to re-open
businesses and re-build the economy.
Anon:
They literally don’t care about their hypocrisy. They won. It was only about defeating Trump. It was never about the science. Or protecting people. It was always about destroying our country so they could blame Trump. It’s disgusting, but was always so obvious.
OR
It's another double reverse...open up, replay the covid 2nd (or 3rd wave) and carry on with the Plan
of population reduction and complete shutdown, lock down, mandatory vaccines and contact tracing.

I think it's option 2. They aren't going to walk away from the Master Plan.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 11:24 am

Dove wrote:
What has happened at the Vatican is huge.  We've known Francis is the Black Pope, a Jesuit.

I believe it was Steve Pieczenik on yesterday's Mike Adams situation update that stated that Francis has been dead over a year and the current faux-pope is a fake. That Pieczenik interview with Alex Jones was a real barn burner.

We shall see . . .

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 11:46 am

that could certainly be true. But it doesn't count.  chuckle
Like Nan's 'let them eat ice cream' interview. 

If it's been a fake pope ticking off the world with these agendas, it has made people less enamored and more ready to question 'what the heck is he saying? That's not right!" Anything that helps break down blind allegiance is good. The populace needs to learn 'question all'. 
Or, in other words, mission accomplished.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 10:59 am

Time and Space Check - Page 3 Er3j0DtUYAAHU0P?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 12:01 pm

There was a post indicating that the countdown is flexible.  But I got the impression it's certainly still near term.  More when I find it.

@disclosetv 1h

JUST IN - Iranian ballistic missiles splashdown & explode dangerously close to a commercial ship and 100 miles from the Nimitz aircraft carrier strike group after a surprise drill exercise.

I can't spot the info atm but,
there was also an eq in Iran (a 4. something I believe) (sure it was...)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 12:58 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 3 Er31tZAXUAAv-Xv?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 3 ErynT6oW8AAIEx-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 12:59 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 3 Er3Ay8gW8AcSBC1?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Because Uncle Joe will never be President . dur.
Time and Space Check - Page 3 EryDA-YXMAA2JAd?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 1:06 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 3 ErxNxKoXMAASk1V?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 3 ErxNxKlXcAEKXfN?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 1:10 pm

This is important info to see what 'we' are prepared for.  24 consecutive posts: 

https://twitter.com/shnerdly/status/1349798612255924225

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 1:39 pm

My thought is that whatever (legitimate) concerns we had over FEMA are over and done. Removed!  Not that they don't have massive power.

Time and Space Check - Page 3 ErtPfUeW8AIh7Xd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 2:01 pm

Good numbers on the thread   144 posts   1044 views   KOOL. 

MyPillowUSA CEO Michael Lindell shows off his notes before going into the West Wing at the White House on Friday, Jan 15, 2021 in Washington, DC.

See it?  Kash Patel.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErzTGcxXUAIjQfb?format=jpg&name=small

Time and Space Check - Page 3 ErzTGcxXUAIjQfb?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 6:18 pm

This company, https://www.palantir.com/cgi/  this technology carries the future.

I read that they infiltrated the Clinton Global Initiative.  This article mentions the CGI. (not proof, but we'll watch for proofs)
---
Here's info that they infiltrated JP Morgan. we've heard things in the past about JP Morgan.  None of it good.  So, I was amazed to read that they hold a part in the coming economy. 
In fact, I've read of several players so far that will surprise you.  But I figured no sense posting unbelievable things till the proofs arrive.)

On JP Morgan and Palantir:
So Palantir was kicked out of JPMorgan for “security reasons” (I.e. they realized they were being monitored) and JPM wasn’t invited to Middle East Peace talks...
The Jesuits are losing...

---
JP Morgan reportedly had to oust a security chief backed by Palantir.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/19/jp-morgan-reportedly-had-to-oust-a-security-chief-backed-by-palantir.html

Oh the dirt that must have been uncovered. lol.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 6:19 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 3 Er45p1EWMAsDHHq?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 9:02 pm

E SAYS WE ARE HERE:
Time and Space Check - Page 3 Er5a8e5XMAImaCA?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 3 Er5a8e7XIAIqQ37?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 11:53 pm

This is Q level.  This is the Plan.
Time and Space Check - Page 3 Er05UNGW4AE5lXe?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next