Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

D's Daily 10 January

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

D's Daily  10 January Empty
PostSubject: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 9:54 am

ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME
D's Daily  10 January ErXZiKbXEAEjAvx?format=png&name=small

"If wars can be started by lies, peace can be started by truth." —Julian Assange
                              Have you thanked your angel today?
                A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 9:56 am

D's Daily  10 January D8aL_YHXYAUZL_d?format=jpg&name=medium

"If wars can be started by lies, peace can be started by truth." —Julian Assange
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 10:25 am

The History of the BATTLEHYMN OF THE REPUBLIC

https://threader.app/thread/1334618448962473985

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 10:27 am

I don't quite know how to tell you this, but twitter is awash like never before with the return
of John F. Kennedy Jr.

this is a kingfisher on a lotus leaf
D's Daily  10 January ErUxgsOWMAIKkQw?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 10:40 am

The administration implied there were cures to be had that they (Big Pharma) was withholding 
=------------------------------------------------
British doctors are developing a revolutionary new therapy for cancer and associated conditions based on the use of high-powered beams of ultrasound.
The researchers – working at the Institute of Cancer Research (ICR), at the Royal Marsden hospital in Sutton, outside London – have already used the technology to kill harmful tissue deep inside the bodies of patients suffering from metastatic bone lesions – without recourse to any form of surgery. And in future, doctors believe they will also use ultrasound to zap prostate, breast and other tumours. “This technology has immense potential,” said Professor Gail ter Haar, who is based at the institute.
An example of the technology’s power is provided by Moira Baker (not her real name), a 52-year-old former teacher who lives in Kew, London. Two years ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Shortly afterwards she was also found to have bone lesions caused by the metastatic spread of her cancer. Baker received chemotherapy that has left her in remission for her condition. However, her bone lesions continued to cause considerable pain which standard treatments, including radiotherapy, failed to alleviate. So she was selected to be treated with ultrasound to blast the cells in her bones that were triggering her pain.
“It transformed my life,” Baker told the Observer. “Stretching an arm or dressing was excruciatingly painful. After ultrasound, I was much better. I now have a normal life again.”
Apart from helping patients with bone lesions like Baker’s, and developing new ways to kill prostate cancer and breast tumours, high-intensity focused ultrasound (Hifu) could also be used to release specially designed capsules of cancer drugs inside a tumour, say researchers.
“The technology is completely noninvasive and allows us to monitor changes we are making inside a person instantly,” said Thomas Andreae, therapy director at Philips, which is collaborating with the ICR on the project. “It has all sorts of possible applications.”
Ultrasound involves using sound waves with frequencies above the audible limit for humans. At low power, ultrasound can be used to generate images of internal organs or foetuses growing in the womb. However, at very high energies, it can destroy tissue. Such beams, which are typically 10,000 more powerful than those used in pregnancy scans, cause cells to heat up and die. “When we pick a target tissue to kill off, we need to heat it up to about 55C for at least a second. That is enough to kill it off,” said Ter Haar. “Crucially, we can do that with ultrasound. More importantly we can do it at places that are deep inside an organ – while leaving tissue on the surface unaffected.”
Guidance for the ultrasound beams is provided by magnetic resonance scanners that can focus the beams with millimetre precision ensuring only cancerous or damaged tissue is targeted. Healthy tissue is protected. The scanners also monitor the temperature of target cells to ensure they have been heated enough to kill them.
Researchers are currently concentrating on the use of Hifu for patients with bone lesions linked to cancer. “These are patients who have got nothing else to fall back on,” said Professor Nandita DeSouza, another ICR researcher working on the Hifu project. “They have no other options available to control the terrible pain they can experience.” So far eight metastatic bone cancer patients have been treated this way. “All have responded very well,” added DeSouza. “The pain relief was instant.”
However, in the near future doctors expect to expand the range of targets that Hifu can tackle. Once they have perfected the use of ultrasound, they believe it could be used to heat up tumour cells and kill them. Neighbouring healthy tissue would be unaffected because of the precise targeting the Hifu devices can now achieve. One example is provided by prostate cancer, which could be treated using probes, directed by MRI scanners, that could channel ultrasound to specific tumour sites. It is hoped breast cancer could also be treated this way.
In addition, doctors believe that they could inject lipid capsules containing powerful anti-cancer drugs into patients’ bloodstreams. These would circulate until they reached the sites of their tumours.

“We would then use ultrasound to heat up those tumours, causing the lipid capsules to melt and release their anti-cancer drug contents – directly on to the tumour,” said Andreae. “That would be a very powerful addition to our arsenal of cancer treatments in future.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 1:26 pm

Site's are set on the Vatican.  "All roads lead to Rome".  

This is interesting.  We thought it was Crown Law-Britain. Looks like it had an earlier origin.
--------------------------------
Maritime Law = Holy See Law

Global Law changing.

-------------------------------------
During the Vatican blackout,..
Look in the left corner,
(timeframe around 5:53)

Word is they're cleaning up loose ends.

D's Daily  10 January CWkAFmlgZj

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 1:30 pm

re: Rome.  There must be an obvious connection to the Swiss Guard, Vatican money and the Swiss
Bank.
--------

Disclose.tv D's Daily  10 January 1f6a8
@disclosetv
1h

JUST IN - Airspace around Reagan International Airport has been closed.
D's Daily  10 January ErY7j1TXMAQSi3B?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 1:36 pm

D's Daily  10 January ErYu95QXAAADfvM?format=jpg&name=medium

LLinWood
4 hours ago·6.4m
@linwood

Over the next 10-14 days, you will learn shocking information about many of our government officials & wealthy elite.

Child sex trafficking and pedophilia are the worldwide pandemic.

Revelations will relate to Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Chief Justice John Roberts, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Gates, and thousands more.

I have seen the evidence. It is conclusive.

This truly is the battle between good & evil.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 1:42 pm

Parler IS going down tonite.  I can't get on gab yet, but I'm assuming some twtr accts will bring the word over. 
-----

Gab:@benjamin1978
UPDATE: DC Officer Sicknick’s Death was Driven by Medical Condition – Reports of an Attack Have Not Been Confirmed
By Jim Hoft
Published January 10, 2021 at 8:02am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 1:50 pm

GenFlynn
7 hours ago·2.8m
@GenFlynn

Just listen to the first ten minutes. Our nation must return to Christ.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 2:44 pm

https://electionwiz.com/2021/01/10/mob-in-riot-gear-marches-on-nyc-while-chanting-f-the-proud-boys/

Antifa in riot gear in NYC.     3 quik vids at link

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 3:41 pm

I am not very computer savvy, at my age ( 82) so what!? But someone suggested I go to MeWe as it is pretty good so that is where I went in May of last year....

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 4:09 pm

We'll  have to check it out.  Thanks Yaddy.  Hope all is well with you!  I love you

----------------------
I'm not giving many  links as they are in flux and info is as well.  When it settles...

China is responsible for most of the world's climate change.
BOYCOTT CHINA (some are looking for their dams to break in some type of catastrophe-as it certainly would be)

China is responsible for most of the world's climate change.
BOYCOTT CHINA

(the Globalist agendas are so easily bunked. )
D's Daily  10 January ErTkYmRW8BQFp5G?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 4:14 pm

Secretary Pompeo @SecPompeo
4h
D's Daily  10 January MWq1iE5L?format=png&name=origUS government account

Thanks to our Quad diplomacy, India invited Australia to its annual Malabar exercises in the Indian Ocean. Would've been unthinkable only a year ago. #ResultsNotRhetoric
D's Daily  10 January ErYlVhSXEAUJ9W-?format=jpg&name=small

DRDO@DRDO_India
3h
On this day, a year back, history was made in Indian Naval Aviation with LCA Navy prototype landing on INS Vikramaditya. India, thus joined the select group of 6 nations with this capability. A day later the aircraft took off from the carrier.

vid of aircraft carrier take off at link
https://twitter.com/SUBRATA30016572

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 4:20 pm

Amazon’s removal of @Parler
is the most-efficient — and perhaps the largest — act akin to book-burning in history.

Quote Tweet
D's Daily  10 January LBpPsmac_miniBen Domenech
@bdomenech
· 19h
Amazon nukes Parler, eliminating it from their servers.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 4:40 pm

If things should get difficult for a time, remember the true why of it all and recover your strength~

D's Daily  10 January YCRGbHPV_biggerDepartment of State@StateDept

·3h

At this very moment, human traffickers are robbing 25 million people of their freedom and basic human dignity. This is a global epidemic. It is our collective responsibility to extinguish human trafficking wherever it exists.
quik vid: https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1275864918194098183/vid/1280x720/QK-3zD8pCJ4MT7PE.mp4?tag=13

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 4:41 pm

D's Daily  10 January ErZmjw5W4AIqWs1?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 4:46 pm

IMPORTANT! I just posted this in TIDBITS too. Watch first 90 seconds.

Show Notes wrote:
Lt. General Thomas McInerney Reveals What Happened to the Nancy Pelosi LapTop - •Jan 9, 2021

This full interview with Lt. General Thomas McInerney will and give you much understanding of where We The People stand while also revealing to you why Pelosi and many others rushed to impeach President Trump. I hope this paints a clear picture for everyone who loves truth regardless of party affiliation.

EDIT: OMG - OMG - OMG, am now listening to the whole thing. Italy's roll in vote scam using Leonardo satellites - go to 9 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9UqVginqZ8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

They aren't people.
They are monsters from the pit of hell.
Demons in human skin-bags.
Treat them as such.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 5:43 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/09/exclusive-pompeo-stands-by-trump-im-proud-of-what-we-accomplished-history-will-remember-us-very-well/

A good news story

D's Daily  10 January GettyImages-980556104-640x480

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 5:46 pm

Always nice to hear.  The world need you as you.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1348380461127630856/pu/vid/576x1024/wdeuYmuNMlIK58n6.mp4?tag=10

And a short one from Juan O'Savin on current affairs

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1348305407161327619/pu/vid/592x1280/NaOYmc9YLhfJw6q-.mp4?tag=10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 6:01 pm

D's Daily  10 January ErZ3jHoXMAgxZ5e?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 6:02 pm

D's Daily  10 January ErZosv9XYAkwE75?format=jpg&name=large

Makes me think of the pool table pics at Camp David

D's Daily  10 January ErZPtK8XYAMqEIs?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 6:06 pm

I'm telling you it's everywhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM3TyWceU4w&feature=emb_logo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 6:11 pm

And look at the Donald signaling.  He always knew.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1348403555191857157/pu/vid/1280x720/-aNcvDSO4lD0BPHI.mp4?tag=10

---------------------------------------------
the vid and tomorrow's date-
anon:
Any thoughts that his last speech was exactly 1:11 and tomorrow is 1,11???

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 6:44 pm

D's Daily  10 January ErYrU5-XUAAUwUo?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 6:45 pm

D's Daily  10 January ErZoS8wXIAM4NTi?format=jpg&name=large
D's Daily  10 January ErZoS8tXAAA8BIS?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 6:48 pm

Any Facebook users: how to delete pictures so you can get off Facebook.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1347653322182897665/pu/vid/720x1280/wXdxXvReqJQFHH_E.mp4?tag=10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 7:24 pm

James Todaro, MD
@JamesTodaroMD
11h
2019: Courts ruled Trump was not allowed to block critics on Twitter because it was “unconstitutional viewpoint discrimination.”

2021: Amazon, Apple, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Twitch, Snapchat & Discord are given carte blanche to discriminate away.

-----------------------------

Gangstalking is a real gov't job that pays very well..
https://www.bitchute.com/video/s7WdCccshH0P/

D's Daily  10 January EraQourXIAgkY2h?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 7:30 pm

Pres Trump’s real words on Jan 6:

“marching over to the Capitol building to PEACEFULLY and patriotically make your voices heard.”

Anyone saying Trump “incited” violence is a liar — and actually “inciting” dishonest division.

D's Daily  10 January ErYuS6AW8AEBHKf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 7:32 pm

FreeBird
@Justbrowsing120
· 8h

The Democrats say it is voter suppression for requiring poor black people to have an ID to vote.

But, poor black people are required to have an ID for welfare.

-------------------------
anon
Since Ben Garrison was banned from Twitter, I’d like to share his cartoons with you

D's Daily  10 January ErYoglaW8AQjg9O?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 7:38 pm

President elect Dr. bit*h
@perrisgirl1
19h
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER'S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR

thegatewaypundit.com
------------------------------
Susan Rosenberg, who is on the #BlackLivesMatter

D's Daily  10 January BlackHistoryMonth

board actually bombed the US Capitol in 1983 in an attempt to kill Republicans... feel free to fact check this.

-------------------
D's Daily  10 January ErWVx-6VcAAC8Rh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 8:20 pm

TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
Jan 9
Speaker Pelosi, an article of impeachment without an investigation or vote from The House Judiciary has never occurred in our nation’s history. You’re playing politics and it will costs the Democrats dearly. I suggest you seek the advice of a lawyer

------------------

margie wateland
@margie_wateland
1h
and a psychiatrist - maybe that one first...

------------------------

Mr.C

@BabaCugs
Q Followers Are Delusional
Q Followers Are Brilliant
---------------------
Yes and Yes. works for me ! Wink
----------------------------
(this is where it gets interesting:)
D's Daily  10 January EradV3RXcAAGhXw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 8:30 pm

I remember Trump supporters stormed the Capitol in Wisconsin in 2011. Damn, my bad, those were Democrats protesting the GOP
https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/thousands-storm-capitol-as-gop-takes-action/article_260247e0-4ac4-11e0-bfa9-001cc4c03286.html Mar 2011

---------------------------
On Gab. Gee..it's starting to sound like it was the plan all along....
gab.com
@getongab
· 1h

Please note: we know the Twitter TOS inside and out. We have broken no rules. If they ban us it's just for spite. In which case it will generate even more press and exposure for Gab. If not, we stay here and expose Gab to this entire platform for free.
Checkmate.
----------------
See what I mean?
Gab.com
@getongab
1h
We’ve waited five years for this moment.
So much sacrifice, loss, and work.
Was worth every second.
Let’s do this.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 8:37 pm

Confirmed:
D's Daily  10 January EraYiHBWMAIbpqz?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 8:46 pm

I couldn't get through this without crying~   

https://video.parler.com/hI/Pi/hIPiosUKwhz2.mp4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 9:34 pm

Over 10,000 likes in the past hour~
Of course it is catturd, and everybody loves catturd. 

Catturd :tm:
@catturd2
1h
Reminder - the same FBI who are working around the clock to arrest any Trump supporter who entered the House Chamber - won't do jack shit to a single ANTIFA member tonight in NYC, no matter what they do. 

This is the very definition of a two-tiered, corrupt agency.
------------------

D's Daily  10 January EraKihKUYAEMrnB?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 9:48 pm

A little more detail on Susan Rosenberg

Mike Yoder

@Yoder_Esqq
· Jan 9

In 1983, Susan Rosenberg planted a bomb outside the US Senate chamber to assassinate Republican senators.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman @RepJerryNadler got Pres. Clinton to pardon Susan Rosenberg.

She’s now a board member of Black Lives Matter Network, Inc.

D's Daily  10 January ErVbtxVXEAApmR1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 9:52 pm

Statement from a leftie:
Isaac Miller

@isaacmiller2001
· Jan 8

Replying to @jenn_ruth and @AlexWardVox
I agree that what you describe is the way things are. I'm my opinion though we have more to fear from the "nuclear monarchy" you describe than from Russia, Iran, etc..The US is more likely to have an unstable President than a nuclear attack from a foreign power.
-----
Response:
4 unstable POTUSs:
1) GHW Bush: drug trafficker & JFK executioner
2) Clinton: drug trafficker & executioner of 100+ potential witnesses
3) W: Satanist, Pedophile, drug addict, & executioner of thousands on 9/11 (George W)
4) 0: Satanist, Murderer, executioner of 1000s of US soldiers in ME! (Obama)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 10:09 pm

Wow:
ABC7 Eyewitness News
@ABC7
· 1h

#BREAKING Los Angeles County to stop using COVID-19 tests by Curative after FDA warns of possible false negatives
https://abc7.com/health/la-county-to-stop-using-curative-tests-after-fda-warning/9540924/

(must not be getting the numbers they're looking for)
----------------------

AltarOfEgo

@unidentifiedta1

·
Nov 29, 2020

“The smallest minority on earth is the individual.

Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.”
------
Whether you like President Trump or not, it should concern every American that Big Tech has more power than the Leader of the Free World.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 10:39 pm

President Trump is the only world leader on the planet that has been completely silenced. The world’s most brutal dictators & state sponsors of terrorism can speak on any & all platforms.
Let that sink in.

-----

MikeyMan D's Daily  10 January 1f4ab@Mikey_Man777
9h
D's Daily  10 January 1f4a5D's Daily  10 January 1f4a5D's Daily  10 January 1f4a5D's Daily  10 January 1f4a5
The flood is coming.
Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.
FBI accidentally deletes texts?
No Such Agency accidentally releases IT ALL
Shall we play a game?
D's Daily  10 January ErZNrQfXAAA9EAZ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 11:18 pm

DEFCONWarningSystem
@DEFCONWSALERTS
· 10h

Iran follows through on threat and officially starts enriching uranium to 20%, a technical step just short of producing weapons grade nuclear material.
--
Secretary Pompeo
@SecPompeo
 5h
The U.S. also declassified information on Iran's use of chemical weapons. #NoImpunity https://go.usa.gov/xA5q5

------------------
they could never pull this off without the Propaganda Media:
D's Daily  10 January EradXpXXcAEAidf?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 11:19 pm

A 17 minute history of the U.N.  from Jan 2020.  The important part is the last 3 minutes.
TURN VOLUME DOWN FIRST !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D's Daily 10 January   D's Daily  10 January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D's Daily 10 January
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: