Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vaack seen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spring2
Super Elite
spring2

Vaack seen Empty
PostSubject: Vaack seen   Vaack seen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 11:52 am

https://hive.blog/worldnews/@francesleader/email-exchange-with-uk-mhra-exposing-the-genomic-sequence-of-sarscov2

EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH UK MHRA - Exposing the genomic sequence of SARSCov2

francesleader [size=16](58)in #worldnews • 18 days ago (edited)[/size]

Vaack seen Image
[size=24]When I read the Wuhan study in Feb 2020 I was mortified by the monkey kidney & foetal cell-lines which were used as a "culture" before rt-PCR amplification. Isolation was never satisfactory at any stage thereafter.
I honestly felt sick.
The genome sequence was computed from this.

I set about proving that the vaccine has been created from a computer generated genomic sequence & not one isolated from an infected person, either in Wuhan or anywhere else in the world since.
The Pfizer BioNTech vaccine was approved by UK MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) & I initiated a polite exchange of emails with them as follows:
Vaack seen MHRA%20Email%201
Vaack seen MHRA%20Email%202
Vaack seen MHRA%20Email%203
Vaack seen MHRA%20Email%204
Vaack seen MHRA%205
Vaack seen MHRA%206
Vaack seen MHRA%207
Vaack seen MHRA%208
Twitter post yesterday & my account was summarily suspended:
Vaack seen MHRA%209%20-%20twitter%20suspension%20notice
WITHOUT A PURIFIED SAMPLE VIRUS UK MHRA CONFESSES THAT THE PFIZER VACCINE mRNA ELEMENT IS A COMPUTER GENERATED GENOMIC SEQUENCE AMPLIFIED FROM A RNA FRAGMENT FOUND IN ONE EXPERIMENTAL STUDY FROM WUHAN (Feb 2020).
NO SIMILAR VIRUS HAS BEEN ISOLATED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD SINCE.
THE VACCINES ARE CREATED USING A COMPUTER MODEL!
AFTER NEIL FERGUSON'S CATASTROPHIC COMPUTER MODEL TOOK THE WORLD INTO A SPIRAL OF LOCKDOWNS, MASKS & ABJECT FEAR - HOW MUCH FAITH HAVE YOU GOT IN A COMPUTER CREATED "VIRAL" SPIKE PROTEIN BEING INJECTED INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM?

Several followers asked for sight of the original exchange of emails & as twitter suspended me over this revelation I decided to create this article which, being on the blockchain, is safe from deletion.
Thanks to all followers on all social media channels for disseminating my work.
Much love as ever
Fran
xx
[/size]

[size=32]#news[/size][size=32]#health[/size][size=32]#covid19[/size][size=32]#coronavirus[/size][size=32]#vaccines[/size][size=32]#pandemic[/size]

18 days ago in #worldnews by francesleader [size=16](58)

[/size]

[*]
euphoricwizard (25) 7 days ago 
[size=32]Thank you for the wonderful work you do and for posting this here.[/size]

1 vote

hiro-hive (6
Back to top Go down
spring2
Super Elite
spring2

Vaack seen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaack seen   Vaack seen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 12:03 pm

A lot of page reloads @ article and forum to get this up!
Back to top Go down

Vaack seen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: