Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Empty
PostSubject: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 9:53 pm

It's huge, but the word is archive off-line

https://qalerts.app/Q.pdf

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 12:42 pm

ArchiveAnon Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 2b50Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 2b50Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 2b50
@ArchiveAnon
·Jun 24

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f6a8The Q 2020 Encyclopedia is now complete!!!Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f6a8

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f973 Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f389
This 1,155 page volume covers all Q posts from Nov 2019 - Dec 2020 and includes:
• Archival links for all material.
• Screencaps for all tweets, headlines, and videos.
• Backup links for videos.
• Contextual descriptions and historical notes for all linked content for convenient offline reading.
• Historical articles covering major news events.
————
MEDIAFIRE:
mediafire.com/file/ha7no203duz
ORANGEDOX (Google Drive):
dl.orangedox.com/PsDuUw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 8:43 pm

[ltr]@Qurham17[/ltr]
·22m

Can’t make it up. Q “PREDICTED” it. How do you explain this ?? MOVIE.
Notice “hands up”.
Notice “done in 30”.
Notice “:28”.
Notice “every dog has its day”.
Notice “enjoy the show”.
We need these reminders of just how in control the US Military is. They took out a corrupt, traitor US Senator and “predicted” it 30 days prior, right down to the very minute. Note- 7:28pm (AZ) is 4:28pm EST (1hr daylight savings) Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f92f
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f525Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f525Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f447Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f447
Q 1935-
[He did not depart on his own terms]
Think FLYNN [30].
Exactly [30].

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Eec6b7e16a94694e

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Afb2577af8aa9b5c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 8:43 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 961a2f97fdfcaf9c
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 70f8d9ac84df5c6a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 4:01 pm

This group of posts was posted today:

you might want to review

https://web.archive.org/web/20201129013656/https://qagg.news/?page=84

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:03 am

The true meaning of the Wizard of Oz!

The Wizard of Oz = ounces of gold. The yellow brick road = bricks or ingots.

The straw man represents this fictional legal fiction UPPER CASE - PERSON. The figurehead wanted a brain, but he got a certificate - the birth certificate for a new legal creation and he was proud of his new legal status in addition to all these other legalisms that were given to him.

The Tin Man – (TIN) Taxpayer Identification Number, a robotic avatar who worked tirelessly until his body literally froze and stopped functioning. The heartless, emotionless robot being who worked himself to death because he had neither heart nor soul. I wanted a HEART.
The Cowardly Lion was a tyrant, but he was a real coward when anyone stood against him. Real value is missing. That was what he wanted: courage. In the end, the sorcerer gave him an official award of recognition:Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 2b07

authority and status.
The Wizard of Oz - uses magic, smoke, flames and holograms, but these were all tricks and illusions to trick fear and obedience into doing as he commanded. — The TRUTH is that the magician has NO real power and only uses illusions to create FALSE power and authority.
The Wicked Witch: Feared through intimidation. She was behind Toto. She controlled the flying monkey police, the political enforcers,
the mischievous demons who also represent the attorneys of the BAR Association who attack and control all the little people of the Great Wizard of the Crown, the corrupt bankers of Oz - Gold.
In Poppyland, they weren't REAL people, so the drugs had no effect on them, but Dorothy was on drugs. The Wizard of Oz was written at a time when the Rockefellers and the pharmaceutical industry were beginning to take over medicine and education: the DRUGS of AmericaQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 2b07

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:04 am

Crown was the largest drug dealer and after taking over drug distribution in China, they began to expand around the world.
Toto the Dog - That's what the wicked witch wanted. Toto means "totally, all TOGETHER" in Latin. Toto was the one who exposed the Wizard of Oz. Toto was not afraid and was very small compared to the Great Wizard, so no one noticed him.Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 2b07

Toto drew the curtain on the wizard and his magical deceptions. “Curtain” also means the end of an action or scene—the end. He opened the curtain and started barking until the others paid attention and Red Pill the others.
The "veil" that hides the legal corporate fiction and its false courts is revealed. The game is over. No matter how small its bark is, it can be heard. Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f43eQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f43e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:09 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf B48b8195e447008e
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 535bd48926057a1a
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 4c983d52d7390854

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:16 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·11h
23.07.22 STUTTGART
One epicenter is located in Hirrlingen, the other in the immediate vicinity of Lichtenstein Castle.
(NOT THE PRINCIPALITY OF LIECHTENSTEIN Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f1f1-1f1ee )
STUTTGART = MAIN HUB IN EUROPE - ALMOST ALL TUNNELS ARE CROSSING THERE
REGION BLACK FOREST, HUMAN HUNTING PARTIES Exposed: The Rothschild Human Hunting Lodge
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 2b07
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 4b8fe7c38ee1c813

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Db7e880faaa1a5b5
CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:18 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 428799abe01aaed0
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 12e6965ca4c210b0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:20 am

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

MAIN ROUTES as already reported
—>>>
The connection Hamburg - Berlin -Stuttgart is one of the most known:
"German Bermuda triangle"
HUGE CONTRUCTION PROJECTS:
>by water: Hamburg - Elbe Philharmonic Hall
>by air: Berlin Airport BER
>by land: Stuttgart21
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf D290d9dfd2688414
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ca36cedece4645f4
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 29ebc2566e805ed8
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 49b3c98ec62d6f76

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:21 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf C9929630acdf9d5d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:24 am

Next stop Stuttgart
Pedo shit hole
THE WAR IS ON! TRUMP vs THE CHILD TRAFFICKERS
rumble.com/v1w6x0s-the-war-is-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:25 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·11h

NOBODY ESCAPES THIS
EVERBODY INVOLVED IS ON THE EXECUTION LIST
NO MERCY
NO DEAL
WATCH YOUR BUTT,
IT CAN Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f4a5EXPLODEQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f4a5 ANY TIME
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f1f7-1f1fa Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 2694 Russian Army -
Putin's Airborne Troops (2020)
--->>>
rumble.com/v1zoati-russian-arm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:26 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f60eQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f60eQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f60e IF YOU ARE INVOLVED..
... RUN
BUT
YOU GET EXECUTED WITHOUT A TRACE;)

NOWHERE TO RUN :zap: NOWHERE TO HIDE
rumble.com/v1vj9b4-nowhere-to-
===========

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:28 am

COUP 2014 - The Obama administration overthrew Ukraine's elected government in 2014 - MAIDAN RAINBOW REVOLUTION - ANOTHER CIA / NAZI SS COUP
-
COUP 2014 - The Obama administration overthrew Ukraine's elected government in 2014.

rumble.com/v28gqp2-coup-2014-t

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:29 am

Sick world we live inQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f47fQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f479Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f47a
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Add1844b8c5a52c1
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1ff932706a7947f0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 9:56 am

17 Militaries (Elite Forces)
Australia , France, Germany , Poland, Romania, Spain, Holland, Switzerland, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Russia, Denmark, Croatia, Canada, N. Korea, and USA
Daniel 7 17 & 7 3 (4 Beasts)
• USA, Can, Aus. Combo of Lion and Eagle.
1st Beast – Lion with Eagle’s Wings Plucked Off – (USA under control of 1871 Act of England)
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 4ce87dbab48f7c4a
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf D854b1e6074385bc

CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 10:05 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 9ff8bc6dcf90efe6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 4:43 pm

[ltr]gapatriot3[/ltr]

·5h

Q deltas for 2/23:
[url=https://qalerts.app/?q=Feb 23]qalerts.app/?q=Feb%2023[/url]
Interesting notable today, considering the 818 I got on Tuesday.
“End of MSM”
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf D140a5657c5bbe07
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf C0951176f3aa2d71

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 5:23 pm

Missed one-

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 55c5fa5ca1f8c0fa

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 9:55 pm

[ltr]cowboyw2b[/ltr]
·5m

Dan posted a video of Trump at 10:38
Q1038 happens to be signed Q+
When do you need an umbrella?

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 65df6cbbcb0e9a5f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 8:04 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 53d7ad42c183b7e8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2023 5:28 pm

MASS DISINCARNATION.
NEW ARRIVALS.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 267e

VIBRATIONS DETERMINE EVERYTHING.
JUDGE.

THOSE WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO INTEGRATE AND SUPPORT THE NEW ENERGIES COMING -WILL LEAVE.

THE UNIVERSE WILL USE ANY MEANS AT ITS DISPOSAL FOR THE CHANGE.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 9ddb985d00250449
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf B93e9ea29b1876f8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2023 5:29 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 37c8f347f6087983
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 3f77eca220d536bf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 6:05 pm

Stormy Patriot Joe
@stormypatriotjoe

4h

@DanScavino posts on Facebook about 40,000 and Tucker’s tapes
And mixes in a troll on “Biden” getting in a plane
Q mentions cruises at an altitude of 40,000 (is why Dan is connecting the plane)
You can see all the 40,000 ft Q’s here
@qalerts
qalerts.app/?q=40%2C000
But I’ve highlighted a few
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ba95f2f32f4199a5

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 14306f1c4352ce19
CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 6:06 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf B92155597add526e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 6:08 pm

[ltr]Qurham17[/ltr]
·9h

These swamp monsters stole the 2020 Election on “11.3”. Then they tried to cover it up/distract on Jan 6th, 2021.
Playbook was known by Trump and the US Military. GUARANTEED. Trump & Team made TONS of “interesting” moves during his last four months in office (Oct 2020 thru Jan 2021) In light of all of the above, think about the following principles or phrases and PAINT the picture

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 8706501b758e10ba

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 7:07 pm

Delta yesterday.  Plus drop #911  Wink

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Fq1YDkBaUAII1YB?format=jpg&name=small

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Fq1YDvqaMAEDG2A?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2023 11:29 am

Where to put this...here, I guess.

You know... I miss my family sometimes.

You might think people that work in my line of work would get used to a lack of personal connections, and that is true to an extent. They are, at best, a huge liability and danger.

But before I was a hunted name. Long before I was a whistleblower. Before I abandoned a stellar career in the Intelligence Community to turn into their mortal enemy, I had a life. I had a family, and I was loved.

You might not think about me in terms like that, but it is true.

Beneath the intelligence, beneath the heart of idealism that has sacrificed everything to make sure you win against all odds. There is still a human being. There is still the same soul that beats in all of us.

There is nothing that remotely separates me from you except for the journey I took that led me to understand and have access to State secrets, and the somewhat naively noble notion that a world without said secrets is a much better one to exist in. That and a humble talent for codebreaking.

So do me a simple favor, as a friend of many humble years of service to the People now, and take a moment today to tell your family you love them. When they are gone, you will miss them far more than you think.
It doesn't strike me often anymore, how much I miss them. But the casual glance at life and the knowledge that they too were part of the cost paid to stand here now and assist all of you moving forward, is somewhat bittersweet.

I have no regrets, I made my choice knowingly and I am proud of that choice, and it was absolutely the right one to make.
But do remind yourself that people like me do that so you don't have to stand in that gap. So that none of you need to make that horrible choice.

So, just as a favor to me, tell your family you love them. Call your siblings, parents, kids, etc. and just remind them they matter to you. Before you don't have another chance to. You won't regret it.  E.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2023 11:30 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Fq9Bgy4WwAEOaGM?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 9:15 pm

A new message from E.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 12615c202e06614e
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 14a9a0ef8249eec8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 9:21 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 262355e3a97283a0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 9:53 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf FsBq7UoXsAIhnKT?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 3:49 pm

Somebody had a good eye.
-----
Hey Bad Guys,,,I Read Your Thoughts Silly,,,You Said, "We'll Keep The Kids Scared and Out Of Any Religious Schools By Pretending To Shoot Them, Because We Hate God and All God Fairing People". Secret Out
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf FsVB4m9aIAAPd_W?format=jpg&name=900x900

hatches closed.  habbening.
two days is the Fool's Day.  new Year's on some calendars.
soooo quiet...all cleaned up and spiffy now.

Last edited by Dove on Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 3:59 pm

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]

and 

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

Five Eyes is VERY important.
It won’t be around much longer.
Relevant here but not the focus.
Q
Re_read Five Eyes.
Avoid US data collection laws.
Hussein.
Public: Dossier FISA.
Not Public: Five Eyes UK/AUS POTUS targeting using pushed RUS decoy meetings / campaign insertions.
Hussein HRC LL Brennan Clapper NAT SEC WH SIT RM OP UK AUS assist/set up.
Q
Iran=Obama=British MI6/SIS=Five Eyes/FVEY=Stole 2020 Election
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 937d1b74aad891dd

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ac00286b015eb135

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 4:21 pm

The Fool has exited stage left, and took the Riddler with him.

I wonder why. Wink  

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf FsZHzbzXoAszeH2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 4:51 pm

FoJAk
@FoJAk3
Mar 28

Mr Pool Profile Update Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f525Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f525Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 1f440:

-Everything cleared out , coords and #'s. (didn't I just say that? LOL)

-All tweets deleted but 1: "TEST PILOT"
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf FsVlfapX0AEZMRW?format=jpg&name=small

A test?  hmmm...if I knew I'd say so.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 6:18 pm

Maybe...

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf C982741c30a60124

CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 6:20 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

nypost.com/2023/03/31/gop-call

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf 6dfb8a7b42e75f31

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 9:03 pm

A Cuey type numbers decode

me: I haven't mentioned DJT head wound to occur in Ohio, waiting to see if it sticks
at a rally ?
in reference to the ac ?
Trump 'King of the world"?
the matrix is 'by the numbers'

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4ItyrX0AEdD53?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4ItyqXwAAyrXC?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 9:05 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4ItymXwAEWESN?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4IjJxXoAMovU0?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4Ia4VWwAAr59k?format=jpg&name=360x360

Last edited by Dove on Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 9:07 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4Ia4RWwAI4qKr?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4Ia4OXsAMqnrH?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 9:08 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4HrI_XwAAlSNH?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4HrJAX0AAx27n?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 9:09 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4HrI-XgAEReeE?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4Hk36XgAIyb7i?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 9:11 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4Hk3-X0AoFAHP?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4HaMnXoAImdbG?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 9:11 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4HaMsXsAcUYSG?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft4HRWVWcAUsWah?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 9:12 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft31qmIWwAEOEfP?format=jpg&name=medium
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft31ZCZWAAA329h?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 9:14 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft3hYtbWAAYcuux?format=jpg&name=small

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft3VRtkWcAE6kam?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 9:14 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft3VRttWYAALgVn?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf Ft3VRtoXoAAnRMC?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next