Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 6:10 am

That proves Snowden screwed up.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 6:22 am

This is only the start.
spygateorigins.home.blog/2019/
The key that opens all doors.
The 'Start'.
HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED
GOD WINS.
Q
https://spygateorigins.home.blog/2019/05/21/spygate-4-2015/

-----
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 A628692ba6f54e39

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 6:27 am

[ltr]@gammie[/ltr]
·12h

Replying to [ltr]@gammie[/ltr]

Why does taking down the deep state take so long?
The swamp Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 1f407 Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 1f573 is so deep, sick and twisted, corrupt, and filled with deception…. it is important to go through the swamp creatures and figure out the source of the intelligence and the origin of the plot.

Taking off the head of the Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 1f40d… You have to wade through so many snakes to find out who is really in charge.
And as people do this, they have to remember the swamp creatures are willing to kill their way to the top!
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 1f40d deception
---

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 6:28 am

THE MAR A LAGO RAID

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 478f83a46b053f04

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2022/08/18/fbi_unit_leading_mar-a-lago_probe_previously_led_russiagate_hoax_848582.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 9:37 am

Q Trip will be back soon once we regain access to our encryption. We had to leave the password in the source code. Therefore we are in the process of founding a new board/bread so that we can bring new crumbs. There's a small handful of insiders who'll give you slices of bread, but beware there'll always be people laying the wrong leads. We call them clowns. Look at the pictures very carefully with this information you can understand everything better.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 A0b6f4eee5f246cd
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 C1ae6ca1d7423874
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 9:39 am

Who is Q?
Q is an insider who took information from documents and released it to the public through questions people had to answer in order for them to know the truth. That's why we said in the crumbs her biggest fear is your awakening. They try to control you through fear, fear of existence, e.g. Q flew to all his meetings with Trump in AF1 and had the task of organizing everything for Trump.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 E8821fed2fd0642c
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 Bc7d37543ea05ede

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 9:43 am

Who is Q?
Q is an insider who took information from documents and released it to the public through questions people had to answer in order for them to know the truth. That's why we said in the crumbs her biggest fear is your awakening. They try to control you through fear, fear of existence, e.g. Q flew to all his meetings with Trump in AF1 and had the task of organizing everything for Trump.

Q has top security clearance equal to the President. We said in the crumbs everything has to be backed up offline so we printed out all the documents and kept them in paper form. Q is Trump's chief of security until he was fired in 2018. Q came back in 2020 and is now the head of WH who is currently writing about @ Q on TS.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 F17a2cdbb44c2d21
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 6d43f008dd88af3b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 5:43 pm

.NineofCups
2h
45 BORN ON TOTAL LUNAR BLOOD PAIN ECLIPSE

Donald Trump, born on the 6/14/46 Full Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse in Jupiter’s Sagittarius, with the Moon at home in the 4th house of Creator (Cancer).
In reality, they aren’t after Trump, .....
because there’s nothing they can do to him.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 05d5c53421639c1c
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 3ec48706bfca6345

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 7:02 pm

Trending

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 D6d428c84a8af0c3

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]

If we are Radio Air Waves that travel at the Speed of Light, and We are the News Now (Radio Air Waves), and if we have the Keystone being the Center of Mass/Gravity (Barycenter), and we are all One Q — Are we actually faster than Light?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 5:30 pm

@NineofCups

·4h

hey Game Over as we like to put it

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 05ad2db5e39ee4bf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 12:59 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 E3601559c0897760
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 63de9fa8df590367

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 1:01 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 Ba14e2b27dd742dc
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 63de9fa8df590367

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:37 pm

[ltr]NineofCups[/ltr]

·3h

Remember when Trump declassified the JFK files that included Hitler still being alive?

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 A6c820082cdf2f7a

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 C8779e609e34c61c
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 75275744bba2c4cc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:39 pm

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]
·3h

YOU HAVE TO GET TO THE POINT OF LETTING GO THE THOUGHT OF SOMEONE ELSE TAKING BACK THE COUNTRY FOR YOU. Q’S DISINFORMATION USAGE IS SO YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO TRUST THE STAR PLAN, YET ARE NOT RELYING ON Q/POTUS. YOU *MUST* RELY ON YOURSELF. YOU ARE Q.
YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT YOU’LL NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FIGHT, AND THIS IS WHEN YOUR STRESS GOES AWAY, AND THE BLISS ENERGY CAN ENTER.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:41 pm

DO YOU GET HOW MILITARY TRAINING WORKS? BREAK DOWN SO YOU REBUILD STRONGER? THEY LEFT ABRUPTLY TO ALLOW YOU TO BECOME YOUR STRONGEST.

LOCAL LEAdErS OF bASICALLY EVErYthING
IN EVErY TOWN/CITY ArE
INVOLVEd IN CHILd SEX trAFFICKING
& CHILd CrUCIFIXIONS - INVOLVEd direCTLY or bribed For SILENCE.

LOCAL CHUrCHES
MOrE INVOLVEd THAN YOU kNOW.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:47 pm

[ltr]NineofCups[/ltr]
·4h

THEY WON’T BE ABLE TO TURN IT OFF
HACK THE PLANET
THIS ENEMY IS BEING BROUGHT
TO A POSITION WHERE THEY THINK
THEY’RE GOING TO WIN FOREVER
AND THEN WE
HACK THE MSM AND BROADCAST EVERYTHING LIVE ON TV!!!!
----
Don’t Worry
WE ARE GOING TO
***HACK THE PLANET***
LITERALLY!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:49 pm

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]
·4h

LORD OF THE DNA RINGS
SPIRAL MAP
“PROJECTING THE SPIRAL FROM FLATLAND YELLOW BRICK ROAD”
‘Yellow Brick Road’.
F-I speech - history.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Alice & Wonderland.
Solved?
Q
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 5b2561d3cc2dcc10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:54 pm

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]
·4h

THANK YOU RUSTYSHACKLEFORD17
GUITAR STRING RING A Star Is Born EYEreena
i DO
4 ETERNITY
MARRY ME LaYLAAAAA
MARRY ME MS 4 DAYS
1106:814
812:1005
ETERNITY
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 A98625863e53431a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 8:55 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 722c977d8593887c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 10:16 pm

This way of thought is just what it says..man was created by ETs.
Anunnaki I think. 

One thing talked about in these circles is the GREAT SOLAR FLARE that's coming.  

Some of these posts should have gone into 'Q Related' in the quantum area.
I don't understand it, but I believe it's in play by those who do.

The 'science' posted above corresponds I think to this:

And there's more here:
https://www.tiktok.com/search?q=memecatncswic&t=1693533545134

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 8:17 am

[ltr]PierreBeso[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@01010001[/ltr] and [ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

Trump wrote in his post "P" that takes us to Q Crumb #714 which takes us to [2]. [2] is mentioned in Q Crumb #802 and gives us a good view on 1 and 2 standing for good and then again 1 and 2 standing for bad/evil meaning standing for good vs evil. One President who loves his people and country and the other who hates his people and country.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 1b31c65a46cca5fb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 8:20 am

[ltr]PierreBeso[/ltr]

·2d

@Q @TheSoundOfQusic @1776United
@JustSayWhenn @AwakenedOutlaw @gammie @TheStormIsUponUs
Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll little thread (Looking-Glass)
Alice in Wounderland (Looking-Glass) Version
Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
Here watch the PDF Files
t.me/Q_xowAT4Z3VQ/5565?single
Here you can see the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland again. The clock that the white rabbit is holding refers to time travel
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 A625662a6c6497db
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 810b54ada8ec41fb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 8:32 am

[ltr]PierreBeso[/ltr]
·1d

@realDonaldTrump I can tell you the voter fraud we can find out through SoS Office > Secretary of State 2020 the main contributors to voter fraud are: Arizona, Georgia, Ohio & Virginia.
Arizona SoS >> Adrian Fontes <<
Georgia SoS >> Brad Raffensperger <<
Ohio SoS >> Frank LaRose <<
Virginia SoS >> Mac Warner <<

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 8:35 am

[ltr]PierreBeso[/ltr]

·3d

Replying to 

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]

[ltr]@ENTHEOS[/ltr]

, and 1 more

The truth of how Clinton's CrowdStrike software is naming and stealing data
web.archive.org/web/2022032822brassballs.blog/home/cia-and-f
The truth will be made public.
Q
Watch the Truth Crowdstrike
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 3b597773abee6690

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 8474e04dff79d155

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 8:37 am

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]
·3d

@ENTHEOS
New Unlocks Map
The Full Truht to Seth Rich and DNC Leaks
WHAT DO YOU THINK CROWDSTRIKE’S DISPOSITION WAS WHEN A RUSSIAN
HACK HAPPENED RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSES?
In fact, no hack happened Russian or otherwise. When Seth Rich copied the Data off the win 2k
server at 10.1.1.18 (do not quote me on that subnet IP) on to a USB drive, CROWDSTRIKE’S
200 million and 1 billion evaluation would be in serious deep state SH^&*T.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 35171c6454f7abf3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 8:40 am

[ltr]PierreBeso[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@WATCHER222[/ltr] and [ltr]@practicalMAGAchick[/ltr]

Think 11.3 mirror > 3.11
3 U.S.C. § 11 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 3. The President § 11. Disposition of certificates

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 Ea284220dcb25a95

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 8:44 am

HRC = ALICE
'adventures' warrant use of 'Alice'

Adventures:
> Saudi-Arabia
> Egypt

Q 83
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

Re-read the crumbs: Lewis Carroll
Nothing to see here
--
free downloads: https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/subject/31575 Lewis Carroll
---
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 B29f8dec06c6411a
HRC = ALICE
ALICE IN WOUNDERLAND
WATCH THIS DECODE
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 6ffd2beb203a7f81

Last edited by Dove on Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 8:47 am

Q #74
Q = Alice
Refers to the game of chess

Think on JA Chess Game
Q #531

Re-read the crumb: > Think Chess
Q #568
WarGames.
Double meaning.

Q #4241
Worth remembering.
Think CHESS.
Do you attack the KING in the beginning or middle-to-end?
QUEEN protects KING?
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 1f446
Double meaning.
[Q] Protect [Trump]

Bobby Fischer Teach Trump the Chess Game
[WarGames] > SunTzu the Law of War

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 Bf464fe4c8d36a66

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 8:48 am

Who is Huber?
Role of HUBER (as portrayed by 'Q')!
John Huber is a veteran trial attorney and statured leader in his field with over 26 years of litigation experience handling numerous trials at every level of state and federal court
Attorney for the District of Utah from 2015-2021, John was the longest-tenured active U.S
Given the high-profile task U.S
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 1003f28c2f74ac26

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 8:50 am

We are in an ongoing military operation, e.g. Red October aimed at the 2022 midterm elections, this was not about the election itself but about reclaiming the [H]ouse to push through impeachments. Through this tactic, we were able to Rob Hunter Biden Jr. Accusations and thus Biden was also targeted, then his family and now everything is going public.
Think of Unsealed > Sealed

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 9:17 am

Remember US Attorney John Huber?? He was appointed by then Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into the Clinton Foundation, and when it was revealed that he did practically nothing, his investigations were turned over US Attorney John Durham as part of his review into the origins of the Russia probe
---
Who DECLAS?
[FISA highest level of CLAS]
Section 5.2 CLAS [Office of President]
Think HUBER
Ask yourself - does HUBER have the ability to file across all 50 states?
TO ALL THOSE NOT GETTING IT: 11.3 = when HUBER made a SEALED indictment
11.6 = when HUBER made a SEALED indictment
HUBER STARTED IN NOV
Who STARTED same IN NOV?
Think Q OP START
Think DURHAM

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 E72c12126dc490fb
Operation Legend activated John Durham
Attorney John Huber was assigned by former U.S Attorney General Jeff Sessions in November 2017, you would think the name Huber would be well-known by now
John Huber and John Durham: The Forgotten U.S Attorneys Who May Bring the Deep State Crashing Down With the Mueller investigation over and the mainstream media still obsessed with how Attorney General William Barr is handling the Trump/Russia hoax on the American people, it could be that the real 'calm before the storm'

(me: so I'm thinking Huber did nothing was dis info?)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 9:38 am

Part 2 Tactical warfare Pierre Beso Aug 23.
For optics are very important it is on Q Crumb 2961 that we are advised that public optics are very important. Then back to Q Crumb 2604 we get into understanding tactical warfare which takes us back to Q Crumb 2961.
"War-like" stance activated!
Warfare leads us to several Q Crumbs that would be e.g.
• Tactical Warfare
• Q Crumb 833 Mind Warfare
• Political Warfare

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 C20964080d99a1d9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 9:39 am

Q Crumb 4008 is the explanation of Irregular Warfare
• Information Warfare related to Q Crumb 4611
This is our tactical warfare.

Next step is Game Theory.
-----------
Define Game Theory
Game theory is the analysis of strategic interaction among rational decision-makers using mathematical models. This is applied in various fields of research to explain why an person makes a specific decision and how one individual's decisions influence others.

You can count the people who have the full picture on two hands.
Of those (less than 10 people) only three are non-military.
Less than 10 can confirm me.
Operators never divulge.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 967e7a233c5123d9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 9:45 am

"When you're not at the top you're at the Bottom
You Get Lost Down There.
You Get Lost in The Weeds.
You Get Lost in The TACTICS."
SGT Pain.
ReAwaken America
----
ReAwaken America Tour Las Vegas - Day 2
Vegas
8/26/23
--
https://rumble.com/v3bxbv3-reawaken-america-tour-las-vegas-day-2.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 10:06 am

I THINK the video's old, and I THINK that Barr sold out-is compromised....

But this is the answer to who is Q.

The real crooks that are already locked up, house arrest or dealt with are just watching their body double / masked person play the part. Follow the script, maybe their sentence is reduced from the death penalty to 50 years. Who knows the details of that. If they don't follow the script, they get the death penalty.
---
Few of the presidents and US generals that Father Moon strongly supported and deeply admired, like Pres. Reagen and General McCarter were part of the secret Q-Movement dedicated to put the end to this Satanic Cabal controlling the earth. Now, through Trump, they finally got the chance to legally eradicate completely this satanic system of control (the whole financial and media octopod).

---
Once the election fraud is revealed we will find out that Trump won with a landslide. Trump is not fighting for re-election, he is fighting to educate society about the depth of the swamp. He is only cleaning the way and then will step down.
Trump stepped down to allow Military Law to take over.
The military will now take control of all Mainstream Media outlets.
------
THE ALLIANCE, "Q TEAM" - USA MILITARY: BREAKING ALL THE RULES OF PROTECTING US AGAINST ENEMIES - FOREIGN and DOMESTIC
You swore an OATH: against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same without any mental reservation So help me God. and this is roughly 100 MILLION. COMPLETE YOUR DUTIES AND ARREST ALL OF THE TRAITORS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. May GOD have mercy on our country!

[ltr]PierreBeso[/ltr]
·Aug 27

Replying to [ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]

133 Generals had formed Operation Freedom Eagle35 to carry out The Plan to Save the World. This Q movement now included 22 nations and 1,600
Generals now known as the Alliance or White Hats.
The Plan to save the country was formed by 200 Military Generals

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 12:13 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 23f3852635f8a779

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 9:58 pm

Mind Maps used by Q
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 B91fccbd017dd1a0
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 9cfdd8b12f114f1d
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 1dfb44fc8f060af1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 10:03 pm

Trending

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 D6d428c84a8af0c3

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]

Think Merkel is a coincidence? <— Incoming
They are puppets. STRING
They are weak. GROUP-THINK
They are scared. OF US
80% dark ops necessary. <— NEVER FORGET THIS!
20% public for justice.
The stage must be set.
Have faith. <— Has Specific meanings that connect Big Picture
Q

ReT

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 6:34 pm

Trending

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 5c6f20b6a69fdde3

TRUST THE PLQN

[ltr]@theplqn[/ltr]

Reread my Superbowl comms....when I called out October 8th, while we have War declared in Israel.
I called out the Steelers & Ravens game today and the Steelers & Titans game on 11/2.
So if Steelers/Ravels is the Israel war...what will 11/2 war entail? US-war?
How did I get my confirmation from the game today?
The score is "17" for the STEELERS (who had 2 emergencies recently - a Kansas emergency and a Houston emergency)
10 for the Ravens -- blackout comms period.
#SUPERBOWL
#RAVENS
#STEELERS
#TITANS
#PLQNPROOF
#REDOCTOBER
#IsraelWar
#IRAN

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 F457323d531b8c83

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 6:43 pm

The new ad about SUPERBOWL which far away, but we're getting it now.
drop 2843: Will make the SUPER BOWL look like a puppy show.
drop 4484: superbowl > puppy show. Notice this post is related to SDNY, Epstein, CF, Ukraine, Weiner evidence..

Notice one of my posts from Sept 6th where I mentioned Black Swan event, market crash, Red October, Mr Titanic etc...but i also connected it to TITANS vs. STEELERS game on Nov 2nd bc of Yellow and Blue jerseys (same as DARK KNIGHT). I chose "Titans" bc the submarine TITAN went down this year.
HOWEVER...I found another pic from DARK KNIGHT movie where the BLUE jersey player's name is RAVENSTAHL.
BALTIMORE RAVENS AND STEELERS ARE PLAYING ON OCT 8th!!!
ANOTHER 8th of the MONTH!!
Ravens have a blue jersey too.

This week is going to be huge.
#SUPERBOWL
#RAVENS
#STEELERS
#TITANS
#PLQNPROOF
#REDOCTOBER

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 81e1c08b0d4dab1b
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 09317532dd068230
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 3d3cce0fdedf4979

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 6:44 pm

[ltr]theplqn[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@falcon2u[/ltr]

Russia invaded Ukraine Feb 24, 2022
Today is Sept 24th, 2023
24th is the day for wars?
577 days from Feb 24, or 19 months!
drop 577
Expand your thinking.
Planned [3].
Moves and countermoves.
Strategy warfare.
This week will be revealing.
SNOW WHITE [1, 2, and 5] offline.
7th Floor is no more.
Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean BIG things aren't happening.
Night_Riders_FLY.
2018 will be GLORIOUS.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 5a04681cbda48ec5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 4:48 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 B29c5b28a85b8ae6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 4:49 pm

WHY DOES THE WHITE HOUSE CONNECT TO THE HOUSE OF THE TEMPLE?

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 A8f5622a53f58172

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 5:43 pm

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]

8h.
These hotels are spyrings
[1] to spy
[2] hunt prey/go fish (EVIL)
[3] sex Trafficking
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 Ab70788f2a71f4c9

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 A45d9eb4be3c718e
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 Eadae88460d52126

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 9:35 am

[ltr]@SelfReflection[/ltr]

·6m
Sitting on a Flower Garden shaped like /_\
/_\ - Rock (past)(auth over followers)
/_\ - Rock = Castle Rock
/_\ = Castle
Little Rock, Arkansas
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 C11d3547ce95f395

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 Efffd4bc8a56ce3e
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 6860d9ea1f1abb19
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 4c2cce21fe37c138

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:57 pm

SHOCKS

There appears to be some “Q” controversy in the chat. I personally am 100% behind Q. I’ve learned so much from them. They have helped steer me in the right direction…ALWAYS!
If you go to the Q website, this is what they claim they are (screenshot above):
Q is not a single person, but a team of high-ranking persons with “Q” level security clearance…executing operations that have been planned for many years (the plan).
Some of the objectives are
A) A massive information dissemination program meant to
1) expose massive global corruption and conspiracy to the people.

2) Cause the people to research further to aid further in their “great awakening”.
B) Root out corruption, fraud and human rights violations worldwide.
C) Return the Republic of the United States to the Constitutional rule of law and also return “the People” worldwide to their own rule.
In short…
The Q operation is the greatest criminal sting and anti-treason/sedition event in world history.
 Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 1f447  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 1f447 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:57 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 B906810887d10a4e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 2:36 pm

Feb 11, 2019 11:11:34 PM EST
Anonymous ID: ff6f80 No. 5134529
Feb 11, 2019 11:07:05 PM EST
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 72895d No. 5134370
>>5134144
twitter.com/Jvineyard2011/stat
POTUS "Did they get the clip?"
Yes, Mr. President.
POTUS "Did they catch all the references?"
Yes, Mr. President.
POTUS "Show me."
Thank you, Mr. John Vineyard.
Thank you, Anons.
(return publicly)
Q
>>5134370
Here to the end, sir.

POTUS WITH THE Q SIGN:
https://twitter.com/Jvineyard2011/status/1095168967457558528

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 3:11 pm

From above:   POTUS "Did they get the clip?"

>>1391341
News beginning to leak.
Not new to Anons.
Old.
Future proves past.
Eyes on.
Q

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 3736193921fd716d

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next